The Girl and her Evil Master [Inactive]

Tim dropped his hand hoping the little girl got his point to look at him when he is talking or when she is talking to him. He smiled a little sounding kind and caring to her never in his right mind would he think of hurting someone under the age of 11 unless it was ABSOLUTELY necessary to do so. "And what do growing 6 year old girls need to be able to work hard for their masters?"

She rubbed the place where his nail had been moments before. Her tummy started rumbling.

"I don't know, sir." It rumbled again and she looked back at her door. "I AM hungry, but I want Sissy to come with me." She planted her feet firmly where she was to indicate that she wasn't budging.

Tim nodded understanding that these two girls were not gonna separate for anything and letting that be. "Well little miss Lilly, they need food, and sleep. Your sister can get away with less of both, but I want you to let me know or tell one of the higher up slaves I own when you need a nap and a snack. I want you filled with that little kid energy that I know you must have so you can work hard for me and make me lots of money and make me smile. Okay? Now when you're ready take your sister and go to the kitchen, Ill have the cook down there prepare you two breakfast. Okay?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Lilly bowed to Master Tim. "Yes, sir." She thought it odd that he was going to cook for her and Carry, but decided it was best not to say anything. She then got to her feet and ran back to Carry. "Carrie? Are you awake? I'm starved!"

Tim nods and stands up heading off to go tell the cook to get you guys breakfast. Carry walks out of the bathroom as Tim leaves she is only in a towel wrapped around her as she isnt expecting to stay long and thus not really raring to get to work yet.

Lilly looks at Carry with a confused and anxious look in her eyes. "Aren't you ready yet? We gotta hurry and eat so we can start!"

Lilly was nearly jumping up and down at the thought of her first day on the plantation. "I can't wait to meet everybody and maybe even play with the other kids!"

Carry starts to get dressed "Lilly, I wouldn't expect many other kids your age, especially none that will be as happy and playful as you, you're one of a kind you know that?" Once she is done dressing she goes to brush her hair pinning it up in a pony tail and coming out,taking your hand and walking off to the kitchen to eat.

For the first time since arriving at the plantation, Lilly frowned and stopped jumping. "Okay, Carry. I'm sorry." When they reach the kitchen, Lilly found it extremely difficult to put on a happy face.

She remained silent as she sat there, nibbling on her fork.

a middle aged, about 35 years old, chef comes over to the girls and half bowing he sets two plates down, one in front of each of the girl. The plates are of scrambled eggs, biscuit/toast, a small bowl of fruit, and 1-2 pieces of sausage and/or bacon. The chef leaves leaving the two girls to eat alone and let them talk. Carry starts to eat and looks at Lilly letting them sit in silence for a bit and just focus on eating.

She only half heartedly eats her meal, all of her energy gone. When she was finished, she got down from her chair and washes her dishes, then goes outside to see what her first task was for her day.

Carry follows her out side and the two girls were instructed today that they were going to be learning to care for and work with the horses, meaning cleaning up after them, feeding them, and Lilly was told that if they finished early enough and did a good job, that she would get to learn to ride one of the ponies.

She immediately goes to clean the stalls, taking particular care for each stall. "I thought this would be much, much worse. Mr. Tim is good and kind."

She pats a small horse's nose, speaking to him. "You're so pretty."

Carry nods and works along side Lilly taking the bigger things her self and leaving the smaller stuff for the younger girl. "Yes he is nice..." Carry would shake her head as she starts to remember old masters who first appeared nice but would soon turn nastey and mean aft the first week. "s-s-so is that the pony you're hoping to learn if we do a good job?"

She looks back at Carry. "Yes, ma'am. Are...are you okay?" She stops petting the horse and proceeds with her chores.

"I hope we do a good job for Master. I wouldn't want him to be a meanie like...like...Mommy." She punishes herself for speaking ill of her mother by slapping herself.

Carry would put on a smile for the girl and playfully puts on a fake British accent "Why yes madam~ I am certain I am fine~ Now where is my pony? I wish to go out riding with my friends." Carry would try to make the girl smile by pretending to be a horse and neighing going to pick her up.

Lilly laughs herself silly. "Onward! To the pasture!" She continues laughing. "You're a pretty pony, Carry."

She cleans them as quickly as she can, then sprints from the stables, calling for Tim.

"Master, we did it!" For the first time, she parted from the neko and watched the other slaves work. Some cringed at the sound of Tim's name. Others looked confused that the girl was calling for him with a joyous air.

Tim would sigh and come on over having been working but wanting to just make the little girl happy and get her moving so she would get back to work soon enough. Tim would kneel down to her height and put on a smile for her. "So you finished huh? You did it ALL and you did it NEARLY perfect?"

Lilly held onto Carry, still not really trusting the man in front of her.

"Y-Yes, M-Master T-T-Tim, Sissy and I cleaned all the st-ables." She hid her face in Carry's clothing to avoid Tim's eyes.

Carry would move aside as Tim motioned her side so he could see the younger girl "Lilly, didn't I get my point across earlier this morning about looking at me when talking?" His voice sounds a bit stern but upset at the same time as he spoke to the girl.

The child looked at her sister, clearly begging for her help, then turned back to Tim, trembling. "Y-Yes, yes, Master Tim."

She made a motion to hide behind Carry again.

Carry would move Lilly in front of her at this and hold her by the shoulders gently but tight enough to show she wont let her get hurt. Tim would nod a this and just look at Lilly "good, and remember that well, Ill let you off this time Lilly, but you know that rule, follow it, please." He'd clear his throat and stand up quickly. "so you two finished all the stalls, put fresh food down, and cleaned them all up?"

Lilly looks up at the neko and returns her usual smile to her face, then looks back at the man before them. "Every last stable is cleaned, watered, fed and all the horses are accounted for, Master."

Tim smiles a little at this since we managed to do all of this a bit faster then any of his other servants "Gooood, then you know what that means my sweet child?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back