The Girl and her Evil Master [Inactive]

Saiyan Princess

Always unhappy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Melody Frazier submitted a new role play:

The Girl and her Evil Master - slave and master

Poor little Lily. She had been separated from her mother soon after birth and was then sold to a slave auction. Now, at the tender age of six, she waited in a dark room once again. The auction would soon start again and again she'd be ignored.As the door to her prison opened, a tall man led the poor child to the stage. She was then shackled and brought to the center as the man called out for prices. Lily couldn't help herself. She started crying.
Read more about this role play...

Tim McMalbury was at this auction just to get a look at what was there, to see what sort of new slave(s) he could buy this time. When Lilly came out and the auctioneer asked for a bid he waited a bit to see who would bid first. She would rub his chin looking the girl all over a few times at the distance he was and mentally thinking about what kind of work he could get out of her.

Carry was used to the treatment of the prisons by now and was patiently waiting her turn to be put up for sale. She would look out her little prison front wall at Lilly and frown feeling bad for the little girl up there on the stage remembering how upsetting it was when she her self was little and had to stand up there in front of every one's judgmental eyes.

Lilly looked up at the auctioneer with tiny trickles of tears making their way from her eyes, a pleading, miserable look in them.

The fat, sweaty, auctioneer with a bushy blonde mustache smirked at her, slapped her to the ground and continued to bid her off.

Lilly yelped and rubbed her red, raw cheek. The man chuckles to himself. "You see, ladies and gentlemen, she CAN be taught."

Tim would stand up calling out "I'll give you $500,000 cash right now, to give me that girl and send her right here to me!"

Carry would flinch a little knowing the feeling of what the auctioneer did all to well but would smile and brighten up as she heard the the other man in the audience's offer on her knowing any one who'd just start a bid that high was bound to give the little girl something decent in a home.

"And we have a winner, folks!" the man pointed at the other and heaved the small child to her feet. He handed her off to one of his fellows, who led her down the steps of the stage, toward her new owner. But, Lilly wouldn't go quietly. "I WON'T GO WITHOUT MY FRIEND!" She tugged on her chain with all her might.

Tim took the chains and immediately demanded the keys and unlocked her but held her right next to him with amazing strength, he spoke softly and kindly to the little girl unlike any one else she had encountered in her slave auction experiences "and who is your friend little one?"

Carry sighed to her self and was obedient as she was pulled out of her cell and placed on stage for all to see head lowered and shackled to the stage she stood there as she was examined the auctioneer standing on the side a bit so every one could look her over some.

"Carrie...s-sir." She was horrified that she was about to be punished for disobedience. "I won't leave w-without Carrie. You can't make me!" Her voice was high pitched. "Please, I want to stay with Carrie."

The auction went on and the bidding got higher. Lilly's tears were soaking her rags now. "C-Carrie."

Tim would look up at Carry on stage and just listen as the bidding went higher and higher. After the bidding hit $1,500 which was usually how high the auctions went normally Tim would bend down to Lilly's height and speak sincerely "So if I bring Carry with us, you promise to be good and give me lots of hard work?"

Carry sat there holding back tears knowing she'd be leaving today with a new mster that would only sell her back later.

Lilly shook her little brunette head up and down as quickly as she could. "I'll be good, sir. I promise!" She looked at her friend and smiled, running up to the stage in excitement. The auctioneer growled and aimed a kick at her, missing by inches as she climbed back up onstage and hugged Carry tight around the middle. "We're goin' home!"

Tim would walk on up after Lilly taking hold of her and glaring at the auctioneer "how dare you kick MY slave." Tim would kick the guy's leg hard and the man would limp a bit crying out in obvious pain. "Now, no one fight me over this bid." he said calling out to the crowd "I bid $459,999 on miss Carry here." he'd look to the auctioneer. "and I'm not rounding up because of how you treated my own slave." He motions over for Carry to be unlocked and she is and Tim takes Lilly's left hand with his right one, and Carry's left with his right and walks out with the two girls head held high as others stare. Tim goes and pays for the two girls and then walks out with them.

Carry wide eyes as Lilly runs up on stage and just about falls over at her treatment but says nothing as they all walk out but looks at Lilly mouthing 'thank you' to her.

Lilly giggled childishly. "Of course, Carry!" She didn't take her eyes off of her companion, who was more like a sister to her. She then squeezed her master's hand as a way of thanks, but could not verbalize how it was that she felt. "I wasn't leaving without you, Carry." She mops her face with a dirty hand.

Tim takes some papers and puts them in his inside jacket pocket and turns to the two girls and nods "You two are mine now, okay? And that means you two are gonna give me lots of work, you two cost me a lot more then I've ever normally paid, but that is because I sense you two will work hard and be a big pay off in the end. Now lets go, my car is waiting." Time would turn and walking first he led the way out side to a white convertible, and sit down in the driver's seat and wait for the two girls to get in.

Carry would take your hand as Tim lead the way out side and help Lilly into the car sitting in the back seat with her holding her had for a bit of comfort.

The whole ride was rather quiet, Tim turned on the radio soon after leaving the auction house and just listened to it as he drove, about 45 minutes after leaving the auction house they all arrived at a late 1800's style plantation house that was 'modernized' a bit with metal gates, security cameras. The one big thing the girls can see that separated this house from an old time slave plantain house is that instead of acres and acres of crops that people are harvesting, its a wide assortment of crops, horse training, cattle, and pig areas. As they all drove up to the house workers would stand up look at the car and see Tim and would immediately lower their heads and get back to work. As they came up beside the house a young man came and opened Tim's door and was instructed to put the car away in the garage and the boy nodded and lowered his head waiting for Tim to go inside the house, but Tim stood there waiting on the girls to get out. Carry did and stood off to the side leaving Lilly to get out on her own.

Lilly hesitated for the longest time and looked from Carry to her new master, to the boy in the driver's seat. She smiled at the boy and got out of the car, wiping her filthy dress off as soon as her bare feet felt dirt between her toes. "Ah, much, much better." She couldn't help but dance where she was for what felt like forever.

The young man drove the convertible away, leaving dust behind him. Lilly took both of Carry's hands. "Isn't this wonderful!?!"

Carry just giggled and picked Lilly up speaking almost motherly to her "yes it is, now lets follow Master Tim." Carry carries Lilly with her as they all walk inside, Tim shows tehm around the place and to where they will be sleeping, the same room 1 queen sized beds with a private bathroom. Tim tells the girls to clean up and meet him in the study later so he can inspect them one on one more closely.

Lilly smiled at Master Tim and nodded. "Yes, Master." She waited for Carry to put her down before flopping herself on the bed, not thinking about how filthy she was. "Carry, we're gonna be okay here. I can tell." She curled up into a tiny ball and started to yawn. "I've always wanted a sister." Her eyelids were now extremely heavy.

Carry came over and sat down next to Lilly and picked her up holding her in her arms "Me too Lilly, now sleep well... Who knows when we have to start actually working.." She would pet the little girl humming nursery rhymes to her til Lilly fell asleep

Lilly fell asleep not moments later. She was too exhausted to wait until after inspection to do so. Her dreams were composed of happy thoughts. She nuzzled into the cat woman and snoozed on.

The resident slaves continued on with their work, milking cattle, chopping wood and such, almost blissfully unaware of the new arrivals.

Tim comes to see why we never showed up a scowl on his face at first but as soon as he sees us asleep together he closes the door and walks away leaving us to be until tomorrow.

The morning came and Lilly was wrapped up in Carry's arms. "Carry, I think we missed Mr. Tim's inspection!" She proceeded with shaking the neko, desperate to wake her. "Carry! Wake up! It's our first day!" She pulled on the girl's tail.

The child had a firm grip on Carry's tail. "Uh....Yes, sir. I was...just getting up, sir." She released her grip immediately and wiped off her dress, along with the bed. "I'll be out soon!" She washed up in the bathroom and headed out her door.

By the time Lilly is leaving the room Carry is up and heading into the shower, out side teh door Tim waits on Lilly stopping her as she leaves, kneeling down to her height to speak to her. "now Lilly, I'm your master, and you're gonna obey me correct?"

She looked into his eyes, which pierced hers, causing her throat to become dry as she answers his question. "Of course, sir. I'm going to obey you." She couldn't bear the look in his eyes.

Tim nodded at this response and took hold of her chin gently and lifted her so her eyes looked into his "then listen to me and answer my questions. How old are you?"

She flinched a little at his touch, expecting him to hit her. She was used to that response by now.

"I'm s-six years o-old, sir." She reached up to grab his hand, feeling his nail dig into her tender skin. "Six."

She looked at her bedroom door, hoping that Carry wouldn't let her get hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back