• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

DapperKnight

A Dapper Knight for dapper nights.
TL: DR, God RP, play as a God, make your own realm, build up a world and interact, cooperate or make war with other gods. To what end....you don't know. But you are given one hint to your goal. "Build...and...prepare...". Eventually you will be able to play as various heroes, kings, lords and warlords of your own civilization that emerge from the world.

New World.jpg

The main area the RP is going to take place in. Within the Mortal Realm, the Others have limited powers, and while an Other at their weakest is still stronger then the strongest mortal, they can really only use the most basic of their abilities. Right now the world is barren and empty land, with only the most basic of game animals and plants to populate it. There is a day with a sun which rises from the north and sets in the south, and at night there is nothing but black darkness. Despite it being so basic, your Others will be able to create and influence the world with creations of their own, though each creation will have consequences possibly good, possibly bad, perhaps both.

The Other Realms
While in the Mortal Realm, the Others have limited power and abilities, but while in the Other Realm, the Others can form their own worlds and planes with but a single thought, and each Other have their own Realm they reside in. These Realms can serve many purpose and reflect their Other's desires, personality and domains. They can even serve as a sort of afterlife for mortals, or it can simply be a home for the Other. Mortals cannot visit the Other Realms, though Others can come and go as they please. While the Others have limited powers within the Mortal Realms, they are able to create and bring in their own creations from their Realms into the Mortal Realm.

The Others
Many call them gods. Some shall call them deities, creators, makers but only they know what they really are. They are the Others. They are beings that exist beyond the realm of Mortals, and thus are beings of great power and influence over both the Other Realms and the Mortal Realm. It is impossible to know what is an Other, nor how many are there, outside of their ability to create their own Realms within the Other Realm, as the Others have no common form. An Other can look like the most monstrous of beasts, or the best of humanity, or even the sturdiest of oaks. These are all valid Others, for Others are defined by what they are able to do with the Other Realms, not by what they are. Others, while godlike in power and nature, have been drawn to the Mortal Realm by a single voice who told them to Build...and...Prepare...

Character Sheet
Name: (Name of your Other)
Primary Domain: (Your Other's primary Domain)
Secondary Domains: (Two sub-domains that your Other represents)
Appearance: (Either a Picture and a quick sentence, or at least three sentences)
Powers: (What can your Other do within the mortal realm. Note that their powers will be amplified 10x within their own Realm.)
Strengths: (What strengths does your Other have. List at most Five.)
Weaknesses: (What weaknesses does your Other have. List at least two.)
Realm: (What is your Other's personal Realm like? As stated, Realms can be whatever the Other wishes it to be, though they tend to be reflections of the Other themselves. You can either provide a picture and a quick sentence, or at least three sentences.)

Rules & Misc Things

1. All RPN rules apply here.
2. Character limit is 2 per player. Twin Others, as in Others that act as one unit but have multiple bodies, or Others with multiple personalities count as one.
3. You need to be at least the age of 16+ to join up.
4. This will be a Discord RP, to keep things organized and easily done.
5. Be respectful, be good to others.
6. To make sure you've read the rules up to this point, post your Other's Name(s), or if you don't have a name yet, just say you haven'ted decided yet.
7. As GM, I reserve the right of final say in arguments and disputes.
8. As GM, I reserve the right to ask you to change your character sheet if I deem it too overpowered, or broken.
9. Please, no references to real life religions. I don't want you to post a character sheet with Thor or Zeus as your Other. You can make a character that is inspired by either, but don't make actual real world religious gods and figures.
10. To make sure you've read all the rules, post the domain you want your other to have, along with their name. If you don't have a planned domain, then just say you haven't decided yet.

Last edited:
I'm interested 👀

Not sure on name or domain yet, but I'm leaning towards either death or beauty as a primary domain!!

LadyOfStars LadyOfStars Think of it as aspects that your Other embodies, or represents. A Primary Domain could be something like War, and their secondary domains can be honor and fire. If that makes sense.

Ok read through it now to abide by the rules
Scrane: primary death
zerane: primary life
It says I can have 2 so I shall grab 2.

Definitely interested in this, I’m thinking of my lad being Deldror, primary is Earth with a secondary of tradition or honor

I'm interested in this as well. I'm thinking of a god(dess) of wisdom with secondaries of science and craft (artistic & artisan)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back