• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Gates Of Hell Have Opened [OOC]

Aye dark what time period is this set in?
Are they just normal humans or like people with powers and thangs?

Last edited:
It's not on our Earth, so throw all you know about real-life history straight out of the window. We have three leading nations which I haven't yet named, but one of them was a kingdom-turned empire-returned kingdom again, so there's that. I'm leaving the details for us to make as we go.

I should probably not do that. Yo, wanna help me name some places?

I'm going to casually slip past expressing my interest and jump in here. XD

I'm interested, gonna start my CS soon.

Aye Dark, you never answered my other question. Are our characters just Human or can they have powers? Because where I was going with my character I just need to make sure.

He's human, but if you want to spice things up, we can do it on Docs... Or PM, but Docs is quicker.

Your boi Winter Saint Winter Saint and I are working on some lore right now, so I'll add one more page very soon (not sure how soon) then I'll approve.

I like your characters though!

Sure thing! Once we get a writer's block (which is 50% done; I already have one) we will.

So I'm thinking of making werewolves a thing...
What do y'all think?

Check the new Lore thread. I did some stuff about some creatures, and werewolves are now available. And no, they're not allergic to silver.

First, it's b0ss not "Boss".
Secondly, I'll start posting locations soon. I'm not done with them yet though, so when I'm back from my CHORES I'll ask you to get your ass over to Documents, only in a 'polite' manner because I don't want to offend or force you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back