• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Games (Open Futuristic RP)

Ihartstars

Smash Ultimate Beast
------The Games Rp IS OPEN------

Two months ago.
Everything is going great! You just got yourself some ice cream, you just bought a new car, and you’re free from government standard school! What could go wrong?
Before you can even think of these happy things, the sky turns dark and you find yourself trapped by stones rising up from the ground. You look around, totally freaked out, since you can't see anybody or anything in sight. The stones from the ground close in around you forming a rocky sphere. You then feel a deep throbbing pain in the back of your head. You look around, everything starts turning blurry. You look at your hand, and the ice cream cone on the floor. Your sight starts spinning.
Then the world, and your vision, fades out and becomes pitch black.

Present

When you wake up, the sun is shining bright in your eyes. You get up and look around, and you find yourself in a large arena, kind of like a gigantic football field. You look ahead to see a giant sign with the initials of [your team] on a banner, hung from the roof in a sloppy manner. The referee to your right, looks like a cyborg.
"Welcome. To The Games," he says nodding, as his stature diminishes into the air. It was only a hologram, a projected and recorded message.

“You are a byproduct of genetic testing by the galactic government. You have been transported to an unknown location in outer space, which is to test you in a remote location. The government wants the strongest soldiers, therefore you have been chosen as a potential candidate, to fight in the Games. This will be a fight to the death, as teams Rhine, Laxyprose, Fenhart, and Kineton will have many instances to battle one another. Good luck to you all! Last team surviving wins!” says a giant, booming voice similar to the cyborg hologram.

Teams:
Fenhart (Soul), Laxyprose (Stature), Rhine (Mind), and Kineton (Aura)

RULES: Three characters maximum, please. Weapons, relationships and powers are optional, but powers are strongly recommended. No powerplaying, no Mary/Gary stues, be nice! No sexual content, if you want to enter a relationship, ask the owner of the character you want a relationship for permission, and please let me know in advance! Try your best to be active, and if you have any ideas for a plot line, let me know!

————Form to fill out! CREATE YOUR CHARACTER HERE:————

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Weapon: (any, as long as they are not overpowered. Can be enchanted)
Powers: (any, just as long as they aren’t overpowering)
Team: (Fenhart, Laxyprose, Rhine, Kineton)
Position: (stealth, offensives, magi, tanks, and healers are the positions. Can only be one position)
Relationships: (if y/c is in a relationship atm, please state)
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

Background:

My Character Sheets~

Name: Keara Waitres

Sexuality: undetermined
Appearance: dirty blonde, light skinned with bright green eyes, usually wears a tank top and jeans
Ey7iqVI_v5AHor80JPA62gm08Los8mtNzcyyN9I0oXvM-NyF_loVh4RbkUWBKREHGRSFE29I13qO88VaWZ8wtx29upqIjz-GC_irjx4oIYdbFnHyeafEOT_i0OJHw5PGkN5GHvMH

Personality: innocent, funny, lovable, enthusiastic, bubbly
Weapon: one and a half meter axe, made of tree bark
Powers: can control the growth of plants and can generate them out of the ground at will, can bend nature to her will, also capable of self healing, but has a cooldown
Team: Fenhart
Position: Tank
Relationships: none currently, but open
Strengths: good with people, social, great defensive stats
Weaknesses: cannot stand water areas or humidity, extremely naive, low offensive stats, self healing cooldown
Likes: eating, growing plants, long hikes and nature walks, cheerleading
Dislikes: video games, being alone, jerks, fighting, seeing surrounding nature getting hurt or damaged by battle
Background: Keara was born into an extremely superstitious Christian family, the youngest child out of four. She is of German and Scottish descent. She was not exposed to many of the things people know today, which explains her naïveté and innocence. Keara was taken from her parents at the age of seventeen, and her DNA was edited to have nature controlling abilities. She is relatively new to the concept of combat. She is determined to win and free herself from the Games, in order to return to her family.

Name: Kyle Akimoto
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: jet black messy hair with strange gold-gray eyes, light skinned, leather jacket wearer, very good looking

w7ioSkO-NMu0j74QKt2AGky1Uf-JZBXzcof_PP1bPTVd7PS3392vWGpiZu6cwV7FCUsHdf0M5HKPeIuDuyyTs_gttiuKbzpujBJsRlcX7bMGtZkbyeWYMU-XrgmAMVCVpbV0KZod

Personality: tough, always grumpy, arrogant, cocky, rude, annoyingly sarcastic, once you befriend him, he can care a lot about you, dangerously short tempered, cunning
Weapon: Two daggers made of nightmares, summons them for sneak attacks
Powers: can turn invisible at will, can call on the shadows to inflict damage on opponents, and can choose who to become visible to, can teleport
Team: Laxyprose
Position: Stealth
Relationships: None currently, but open (good luck though, he’s an asshole)
Strengths: invisibility, annoying people, can become undetectable, dastardly handsome, excellent assassin, teleportation abilities, crafty
Weaknesses: lets emotions cloud his decisions, loses his temper easily, bad at social interaction, teleport has a cooldown
Likes: flirting with girls, showing off, being cocky, just being a jerk, hamburgers and steak, and raspberry iced tea
Dislikes: being ignored, talked over, taking orders, being caged up, the Games
Background: Kyle is a half Japanese/half Caucasian mix. He is the only child of his parents together, he has two younger half siblings back on Earth. His parents divorced when he was a few years old, and he never really got to know his father. He was taken to a doctor who notified him to the government, when his powers began to materialize. His blood type has something to do with his abilities. His mother died in his freshman year in college, leaving behind her three children, including Kyle. He has since then bottled his emotions and closed off communications with most of who he knew, except for his younger brother and sister, whom he cared for. He had a girlfriend during this time, who cheated on him with another man. He is desperate for freedom again and is determined to win the Games.

Name: Shade Lucas
Sexuality: straight
Appearance: scraggly brown hair, rust-colored eyes, light skinned, usually non expressive, good looking

H0Pm_IMB87ZO132gLR_P-wWgMRwnUlaYID_8AxwrP-8u40XHx-bkoL4b1VVgXReRGIAfZipXDEl1zx4jZt20HgZrUb426vf4ciGmTgrBUYP3g1eEd9Y0Stbuoglhs6tgw75X0Ipg

Personality: quiet, reclusive, intelligent, rarely expressive, shy, he’ll warm up to you eventually, a jokester when you get to know him
Weapon: Frozen Silver, a silver sword frozen over and extremely sharp, leaves traces of frost when touching objects and unsheathed
Powers: can control ice, freezes water, when he touches things they immediately freeze over
Team: Rhine
Position: Offensive
Relationships: none currently, but open
Strengths: being in a cold environment, reading expressions, deadly fast reflexes, excellent swordsman, independent , high offensive stats, low defensive stats
Weaknesses: can't stand heat or humidity, doesn’t like opening up to people, lots of trust issues, hates working with other people, uncooperative at times, gloves can dull his powers immensely
Likes: working alone, quietness, staying quiet, sword training, video games, loves seafood
Dislikes: flirty girls, working in a group, being away from his family, the Games, wearing gloves, beef
Background: Shade lived a normal life as a freshman in his college dorm. He received his powers one day when he was abducted at the age of 17, and injected with a serum. Shade was transferred back to his family and brainwashed and given fake memories, so he has no recollection of his abduction and abilities. He is of Norwegian, Irish, and Korean descent. Back on earth, he lived with his mother, father, and younger sister Tess. He loves them dearly and is determined to win the Games in order to see his family again.

TEAM POSITIONS: ONLY CERTAIN SLOTS AVAILABLE!!!

Stealth positions job is to assassinate, confuse and sneak behind the enemy team for massive damage, usually targets the healer. Only one per team.

Offensive positions have the best offensive stats, but low defensive stats, they aim to kill the opposing team. Two per team.

Magi positions are the mages, they are capable of magic spells, including; alteration, conjuration, necromancy, damage, defense, and other magic possible. One per team.

Tank positions can take lots of damage, and responsible for protecting the healer and assisting the Offensive. Only one per team.

Healer positions have the opportunity to heal their teammates if wounded, are usually vulnerable to attack, relies on protection. Can usually cast spells, heavy magic user, and capable of providing offense or defensive boosts to teammates. One per team.

Fenhart

Stealth (one slot) : open

Offensive (Two Slots) : open

Magi (one slot) : open

Tank (one slot) : Keara Waitres (me) closed

Healer (one slot) :

Rhine

Stealth: Willow Martinez, closed

Offensive: Shade Lucas (me), open

Magi: open

Tank: open

Healer: open

Laxyprose

Stealth: Kyle Akimoto (me), closed

Offensive: open

Kineton

Stealth: open

Offensive: open

Limited spots! Claim them now while they’re still open~! Happy roleplaying! :closed eyes open smile:^D^:D;D:grinningteeth::angelD:

Attachments

• 433FF2CC-521A-443C-A170-3CF5B6E5F65D.jpeg
    433FF2CC-521A-443C-A170-3CF5B6E5F65D.jpeg
    20.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 1554398848705.png
    1554398848705.png
    526.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 1554398848291.png
    1554398848291.png
    2 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:
That’s a good idea, but I’d like to see how many people sign up or show interest before I can consider removing or editing some things. Thanks though!

Oooooo id love to take the Fenhart Offensive but do the characters have to be specifically human, can we have some kind of cyborg parts to our body and incorporate some magic?

Definitely interesting and I'd love to be a part of it. I'll keep an eye on this one for sure, though Omega has a point with the amount of people. Might not only be hard to get them together, but also difficult to organize and keep consistent if there were too many different people playing along.

Definitely interesting and I'd love to be a part of it. I'll keep an eye on this one for sure, though Omega has a point with the amount of people. Might not only be hard to get them together, but also difficult to organize and keep consistent if there were too many different people playing along.

I’ll consider into removing some teams, my aim was towards more variety, but it does seem that it would be significantly harder to gather more people in for this roleplay. I will look into it though. :D

Ihartstars Ihartstars
One question, if my character was to be a cyborg, would they have a history on Earth?

I’m in the process of making an extra page explaining the lore, but as of now Earth is striving for an intergalactic army of superheroes. So I suppose your character would not be able to come from another planet, since Earth is only relying on their own supply of super soldier candidates, cyborgs included. :closed eyes open smile:

Name: Willow Martinez
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Short wavy white hair, silver eyes, almost always expressionless, usually wears a black-long-sleeved shirt with white jeans
Personality: Serious, harsh, calm, sarcastic, possibly (but rarely) kind, rude to those she considers 'ignorant,'
Weapon: Two daggers made out of burning-hot metal
Powers: She can avoid simple attacks with expertise, but more complex attacks will leave her exhausted and hurt
Relationships: None currently, but open
Strengths: Close combat, ignoring people, excellent assassin, avoiding attacks, amazing reflexes
Weaknesses: Talking to humans, being trapped, very competitive, has a bad temper
Likes: Being alone, training, bread, unsweetened ice tea, other cyborgs, her creator (Dr. Martinez)
Dislikes: Annoying people, dorky boys, working in a group,
Background:
Dr. Jaiden Martinez was wandering around in a junkyard when he found a (luckily) intact cyborg. There were scratches all over its body, and Dr. Martinez couldn't tell what had made them. The face, on the other hand, was perfectly fine. Its eyes were closed, and it seemed like it was sleeping. Figuring out it was for the best, Dr. Martinez took it back to his home.
Working in his garage for several hours every day, he made a new body for the cyborg. After two months, the new and improved cyborg was ready. Dr. Martinez decided to name it Willow after discovering it was female during a quick test of the systems.
Willow spent the next couple of years with her creator, who she called 'Father'. When she was old enough, she entered school. School was hard for Willow. She got teased for who she was and found it was easier not to say anything at all.
When Willow entered high school, it became easier. Everyone was quiet and focused on their studies. Willow was so good at her studies that she had extra time to train. She knew that she had to protect herself, as her father got threats all the time.
Her training finally became useful when she was attacked. She fought back quickly and brutally, only walking away with a scar that ran from her top lip and through her eyebrow.
But, because of her actions, her father got arrested for creating 'such a violent creature'. Willow spent the rest of her life (before the Games) hating herself and resenting that she was a 'violent creature.' But then, when Willow went to visit her father, she realized that it wasn't her who was the creature, it was the people who attacked her and her father.
Willow wants to win the games so that she could be considered 'the best', return to Earth, and possibly set her father free from an event that Willow caused.

Attachments

• DOOOOF.JPG
    DOOOOF.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 6
Name: Willow Martinez
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Short wavy white hair, silver eyes, almost always expressionless, usually wears a black-long-sleeved shirt with white jeans
Personality: Serious, harsh, calm, sarcastic, possibly (but rarely) kind, rude to those she considers 'ignorant,'
Weapon: Two daggers made out of burning-hot metal
Powers: She can avoid simple attacks with expertise, but more complex attacks will leave her exhausted and hurt
Relationships: None currently, but open
Strengths: Close combat, ignoring people, excellent assassin, avoiding attacks, amazing reflexes
Weaknesses: Talking to humans, being trapped, very competitive, has a bad temper
Likes: Being alone, training, bread, unsweetened ice tea, other cyborgs, her creator (Dr. Martinez)
Dislikes: Annoying people, dorky boys, working in a group,
Background:
Dr. Jaiden Martinez was wandering around in a junkyard when he found a (luckily) intact cyborg. There were scratches all over its body, and Dr. Martinez couldn't tell what had made them. The face, on the other hand, was perfectly fine. Its eyes were closed, and it seemed like it was sleeping. Figuring out it was for the best, Dr. Martinez took it back to his home.
Working in his garage for several hours every day, he made a new body for the cyborg. After two months, the new and improved cyborg was ready. Dr. Martinez decided to name it Willow after discovering it was female during a quick test of the systems.
Willow spent the next couple of years with her creator, who she called 'Father'. When she was old enough, she entered school. School was hard for Willow. She got teased for who she was and found it was easier not to say anything at all.
When Willow entered high school, it became easier. Everyone was quiet and focused on their studies. Willow was so good at her studies that she had extra time to train. She knew that she had to protect herself, as her father got threats all the time.
Her training finally became useful when she was attacked. She fought back quickly and brutally, only walking away with a scar that ran from her top lip and through her eyebrow.
But, because of her actions, her father got arrested for creating 'such a violent creature'. Willow spent the rest of her life (before the Games) hating herself and resenting that she was a 'violent creature.' But then, when Willow went to visit her father, she realized that it wasn't her who was the creature, it was the people who attacked her and her father.
Willow wants to win the games so that she could be considered 'the best', return to Earth, and possibly set her father free from an event that Willow caused.
Awesome! Can’t wait to see her in the roleplay!!!

I'm considering joining in. I just want to better understand the lore so I know which sort of character to make. Do you have any of that developed?

I'm considering joining in. I just want to better understand the lore so I know which sort of character to make. Do you have any of that developed?

I am working on that as of now. I’ve had a busy week so I probably won’t have it up until Sunday, but if you want I can explain some more things to you in a private conversation! :D

I am working on that as of now. I’ve had a busy week so I probably won’t have it up until Sunday, but if you want I can explain some more things to you in a private conversation! :D

Yes, please do. That way I can decide for certain whether I want to join in. I'm intrigued so far since I'm a fan of the Hunger Games. This sounds like a more sci-fi version of that.

i'm interested as a healer but i'll hold off until I see the lore stuff so i don't have to go an make changes later on

Ihartstars Ihartstars What types of magic are existent within the universe of the RP? You can just message me via PM or put it here, I'm interested to know more about the lore of this world.

Name: Jake Smith
Appearance: Average height, with dark brown hair, light-colored skin and blue eyes.
Personality: Friendly, kind and caring. Despite the troubles he's had in life, he's always tried to stay optimistic, and help those in need. He knows what it's like to suffer, and therefore will do anything to prevent innocent people from having to suffer what he suffered.
Weapon: Power Gloves: A pair of magical gloves that allow him to perform all sorts of magic spell, such as elemental attacks, defensive spells, etc.
Powers: All his powers depend on his gloves. Without his gloves, he's just an average human.
Position: Magi
Relationships: None (Open)
Strengths: High speed and strength, very skilled at ranged combat.
Weaknesses: Vulnerable in close combat.
Likes: Pizza, videogames, reading comics, his brother Roger.
Dislikes: Seeing people suffer, bullies, broccoli.

Background: Jake grew up with his mom, since his father left way before Jake can remember. Jake also grew up the first years of his life with his brother Roger. The years passed, and as they grew up, the two brothers became more and more close to each other, until one day, when their town was attacked by a group of bandits. He and his brother were playing outside, but when they saw the bandits, Roger's first instinct was to hide with his brother where they wouldn't be seen. But seeing as the bandits were approaching their hiding place, Roger sneaked out of the hiding place, tossed a rock at one of the bandits to get their attention, and made them chase him away.

After the bandits left, Jake's mom was able to take him back home, but Jake had to tell her what had happened to Roger. They both were worried, believing they'd never see Roger again. Jake's mom organized a search party to find Roger, but as the days went on, hope was being lost. Eventually, everyone stopped searching, and they assumed him dead. Jake and his mother had a hard time after that, but sticked together and tried to support each other.

One day, Jake was playing with his dog in the backyard, when suddenly, the dog chose to dig in a certain spot, and found a pair of gloves. Jake tried them on, and realized they had magical powers. He was amazed. A few days later, the bandits returned to town, but this time, Jake defeated them with his magical gloves. Ever since then, Jake has used his powers to protect innocent people from danger. He didn't want someone else to have to suffer the loss of a loved one like he did. Jake continued to do this during his teenage years.

One day though, Jake encountered a mysterious man who was looking for him. Jake asked who the man was, and he responded saying that he's Roger, and he was looking for his mother and younger brother. It was at that moment that Jake realized that the man was Roger, his lost brother. The two had an emotional reunion. Jake took Roger back home, and their mom was so glad to see Roger again. They spent several months together, so glad to finally be together again, until one day, Both Jake and his brother somehow ended up in "The Games". Now Jake is worried. Protecting the town was one thing, but being in a competition like this up against powerful enemies was something completely different. Would he and his brother survive? Would they be able to return home and see their mom ever again?

Name: Roger Smith
Appearance: Tall, with black hair and light-colored skin. Always wears his signature red scarf.
Personality: Stoic, silent and serious. Tends to be distant and aloof, but is very protective of those he cares for. Everything he's been through before he came here has made him a wise and tough warrior.
Weapon: Atomia Shield (A red, metallic shield that he uses to compensate for his abysmal health stats, and and can also use offensively to deal damage on nearby foes by crashing into them)
Powers: Electric powers. He is able to shoot electric bolts at a distance, create short-range electric waves, and similar attacks, which can do damage and sometimes paralyze the enemy temporarily.
Relationships: None (Open)
Strengths: High speed and good reflexes, immune to electric-based attacks. Excels in both close and ranged combat.
Weaknesses: Has very low resistance to physical damage.
Likes: Being alone to reflect on his life, his young brother, playing the flute, chess.
Dislikes: Anyone who hurts his brother, excessive noise, lack of freedom.

Background: Ever since he remembers, he's always been looking after his younger brother. Even as a child, he'd always do what he could to protect his brother. He'd intimidate the kids who bullied his brother and make them run away. He and his brother grew with only their mother, since their father left when his little brother was about a year old. The years passed, and as they grew up, the two brothers became more and more close to each other, until one day, when their town was attacked by a group of bandits. He and his brother were playing outside, but when they saw the bandits, Roger's first instinct was to hide with his brother where they wouldn't be seen. But seeing as the bandits were approaching their hiding place, Roger sneaked out of the hiding place, tossed a rock at one of the bandits to get their attention, and made them chase him away. He ran into the woods to escape from the bandits. He had driven the bandits away from his brother, but now he was lost in the woods.

Unsure of where to go, Roger tried to return back home, but ended up in a different city. There he met a mad scientist, who seeing the kid lost and away from home, decided to let Roger stay with him. Roger accepted gladly, but little did he know that the mad scientist planned to use him as a guinea pig for all his experiments. When he figured out the truth, it was too late. Roger was trapped in the scientist's lab, and was experimented upon for years. Whenever he wasn't being experimented upon, he was forced to work for the scientist. Being treated poorly and locked in the lab for several years, Roger spent the rest of his childhood and teenage years there.

One day, the scientist made an experiment on him, as usual. However, this time the results were unexpected. The experiment had given Roger electric powers. Roger decided today was the day he'd break out of the mad scientist's lab. He used his electric powers to escape the lab. After leaving, he decided that what he had to do now was to find his family. He was worried about his brother and his mother, and decided he'd do everything to find them. On the way he fought many enemies, and he used his electric powers to prevail. However, one time he was hit by an enemy, causing him a serious injury. When taken to the hospital, the doctor discovered that Roger's bones were unusually weak. Apparently, one of the scientist's experiments had caused Roger a permanent damage to his skeleton, making it so he was extremely vulnerable to physical damage. The doctor told him that he should be careful, since this condition made him way too vulnerable. If he took a too strong impact to the head or the chest, it could go through his bones and reach his brain, lungs or heart, causing him instant death.

After recovering, Roger exited the hospital, and realizing that there was no way he would find his family by playing safe, he decided he should find something to compensate for his physical fragility. He found a legendary shield called the Atomia Shield, known for its extreme durability despite its light weight. Roger took it with him, and continued his journey to find his family. Years passed until finally, he managed to reunite himself with his brother and his mother. They spent several months together, so glad to finally be together again, until one day, Both Roger and his brother somehow ended up in "The Games". Now Roger has to fight again, not only for his own survival , but also to protect his brother. He lost him once, and he won't lose him again without a fight.

Name: Scarlet Hill
Appearance: Average body shape, wavy auburn hair that reaches her shoulders, green eyes and light-colored skin.
Personality: Tough and brave. She hates when others underestimate her skills or try to act condescendant with her. She isn't afraid of anyone, she's honest and doesn't pull any punches for anyone. She's used to voicing out her opinion no matter what, and is willing to do anything to get her work done. Despite her rough and independant personality, she secretly yearns for love and understanding. She has a soft side she doesn't like to show to anyone, but will come out eventually if she falls in love with a person who knows how to get past her tough personality.
Weapon: A retractable, metallic spear she can make extend or make shorter with simply pressing a button.
Powers: She has pyrokinetic abilities, meaning she can create and control fire. She has different kinds of fire-based abilities such as shooting fireballs, setting the tip of her spear on fire, setting herself on fire, etc.
Team: Laxyprose
Relationships: None (Open, if you can get past her tough attitude)
Strengths: She's fast and strong. Her fire powers give her an advantage against plant-based and ice-based enemies.
Weaknesses: Sometimes her temper can get the best of her. She's particularly weak against water-based enemies.
Likes: Spicy food, cooking, using her abilities in combat.
Dislikes: Being underestimated by others, flirty guys, The Games, jerks.

Background: She was only a child when she discovered that she had fire powers. In a culture where people still stereotype women as weaker and more fragile, Scarlet never felt comfortable with the place women were given in her society: they would only stay at home to take care of the children, and their husbands had complete authority over them. When she was 18, her father arranged a marriage between her and one of his friends' sons. However, Scarlet wasn't going to give up her freedom and take orders from a man she hadn't even met yet. She escaped from her town, and decided she'd travel around the world. And that's what she did. She never wants to return to her homeland, since she wants to be free to live her life on her own terms. Now that she's in The Games, she's determined to win this so she can go back to living her life freely.

i just realized. if we had people do 2 or 3 characters each for at least 2 teams then it would be a smaller group of players while still having a decent number of characters.

Name: Polaris Komita
Sexuality: Gay
Appearance: tall with a strong lower body, short brown hair, brown eyes, normally wearing simple clothes
Personality: pessimistic, quiet, thoughtful, motherly to younger people, but quick to anger (quiet anger not yelling)
Weapon: a dagger (no enchantments)
Powers: summoning constellations and stars to show her what’s around her (virtually a crude map) and which way may be better to go in tough situations, summoning them as a light ( which she could make blindingly bright if she needed to cause a distraction), floating but only a few feet and not for long) and she can take the deceased and evaporate their physical bodies and turn them into a constellation (but it takes up a lot of energy - both physically and emotionally)
Position: stealth
Relationships: single and weary to the idea of dating
Strengths: stealth, diplomacy, calm under pressure, knife throwing, speed
Weaknesses: resilience, loyalty, girls
Likes: cats, leather, girls, running, the color yellow, being alone
Dislikes: football, holidays, the color green, gardening
Background: Polaris is the daughter of Lee Remsen and Rosalind Komita. Lee Remsen was an influential person and his relationship with Rosalind had been an affair. Lee ended it upon finding out Rosalind’s pregnancy, leaving expecting Rosalind alone, her parents having disowned her when finding out about her pregnancy, them being extremely conservative. Polaris grew up with a loving, but mostly absent mother. Her mother tried her best, but after a year of raising Polaris, she turned to sex work along with allowing then 10 year old Polaris to be taken briefly by the government to (according to them) test a “hypnosis inducing drug” for money to keep them alive. When Polaris was 12 years old, her mother sent her to her neighbor to sleep over, a common thing when she had to work. The following morning, Polaris found the apartment unlocked and her mother murdered. The neighbor called police but that was when her powers began truly began developing, her evaporating her mother into a constellation. She went into foster care, where the government would often bring her back for tests, wipe her memory and then put her in a different home. After that and her mother , and best friend’s, death, she became very weary of beginning relationships (platonic and romantic) and although she has had girlfriends in the past, they were mostly physical and not emotional. Ever since getting out of foster care, she’s been getting by with money pickpocketed. She wants to win to go back to Earth and find her mother’s murderer.

Last edited:
That’s a good idea, but I’d like to see how many people sign up or show interest before I can consider removing or editing some things. Thanks though!
This is just my personal opinion but maybe getting rid of Kineton may be a good idea considering it has the least players but that’s just how it seems at the moment

I'm definitely down for this! Do you want me to go ahead and post my character here or wait until the threads are up?

EDIT: I'd like to take the healer position on Rhine?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back