• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Quest The Gameroom

Main
Here
Ah is their plot that they've done this before?
No no, just that she has the most experience with the situation, and she's got context clues, as well as the other three car invaders to back up her theory. I'd like eloise eloise to be able to post, otherwise I'll take Beleth Beleth post and take action.

I am guessing the following: Eyes adjust over time, I specify I can't see features, just general shapes in shadows. So I know there's a person there, but not who they are, what they look like, their facial features, etc. Or, that's my belief unless this is a magical car of true darkness

Right, that makes sense. I was under the impression that "the room almost completely shrouded in darkness" meant a severe lack of light. I was going with only visibility being closest to the entrance door.

As for the character, I'm assuming you mean Ingrid is on more of a hunch with good evidence backing it up, rather than past experience that this "dark room dagger" thing has happened before

Exactly. She's got a fair amount of evidence, and she's ready to make a decision to prove it.

I see! That makes more sense.

Oh and I still haven't forgiven you about the shoe from earlier
>: (

I'm literally so pumped for this car's mystery to be solved, and then for whatever has to be done to unlock the car door.

Honestly don't know how to get rid of the cutting effect for good in the car, much less opening the door.
Though I'm excited to see where this goes anyway. Clearly Seraph's put some thought into this.

I would reccomend reading my old posts once more. The key to solving this area is definitely in there.

I can give you hints but I will reduce the amount of points you get for completing the train.

^^; sorry for the confusion. I meant that he's looking in the general vicinity of the individuals. Smile can't see the others or their features.

Yeah, I don't have much more to do aside from dealing damage :P You all should have enough information to handle this car.

I have a theory that it has something to do with motion detection but 80% unsure

eloise eloise
Any thoughts on a brighter verbal text color? I can read it, I'm just a bit squinty. By all means, keep it if you like it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back