• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern .The Game.

Umbrella

Yikes.
The citizens of the world were handed a poll, nobody knows who sent it or what they answered. The question was, "Do you think your life is boring?" A group of people are on a isolated island in a place nobody knows. They poll taker gave them another message after they group finished on a large screen with everyone else, "Welcome to the Game. You have a single goal, Kill the Killers before they kill you. You can use any means to kill people, however... you will become one too. So what is better the person who is going to be killed or the one doing the killing? If you pick choice b : Weapons are in front of you of all caliber, choice a : Only three words, Run and Hide."

This will be a casual RP and I will make it after three other people are interested

Thank you. Warnings will make me paranoid, so I'll probably end up checking for everything hundreds of times (even for some sort of cryptic code) to prevent humiliation and it wouldn't happen again. Yay. No, wait. YAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!! *weird flappy arm thing*

Well I've infected you official, psychologists recognise this as psychotic teh crazeh. But only a little. 'With psychotic tendencies' goes after my official diagnosis of HFASD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back