• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Game of Life

Choose the additions to the plot!

• The Seven Humans suddenly lose their aspects.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The sins take on a human form to watch over their human in school.

• Second-life cruel headmaster tied to the sins? (Cruel to the seven humans)

• Other? (Post below!)

• Total voters
Cherrywitch said:
@DreamBeat yeah, that's what I mean is that maybe the sins could take on a human form, but I said that other people can play them so not everyone has to have two characters. And as far as who wins, it's more of a distant/non-existent future that really wasn't supposed to happen until the very end of the roleplay. So, eh?
@Riuma err... Honestly, I have no clue. xD I've never mad an actual 'school' themed rp before, so...? I had an idea that the headmaster had some secret tie to the sins and heaven and purposely made the seven humans' life hell, but again I overimagine things and completely screw up the plot so I kinda try to contain myself?? So, I dunno. Again, all these ideas are really going to be decided by all of you before it even put up the roleplay, so.
I'm going to start getting busy soon, and this seems like a role play that would demand posts pretty frequently. As interesting as this sounds, I'm going to drop out here. Nice meeting you guys ^.^ Hope you have fun

@Riuma oh heck no. There will be a teacher form and normal student forms as well when I set it up, and the sins themselves are seven more characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back