• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Game of Life

Choose the additions to the plot!

• The Seven Humans suddenly lose their aspects.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The sins take on a human form to watch over their human in school.

• Second-life cruel headmaster tied to the sins? (Cruel to the seven humans)

• Other? (Post below!)

• Total voters

Cherrywitch

Delightfully Out of My Mind
High above the clouds is heaven, the place where angels, spirits, and happiness reside in plenty. But not all is light, for even in the brightest of places evil lurks among the good.

Hidden behind these golden gates, far beyond the beautiful clouds and singing choir voices is a group, not angels, not demons, not spirits. These are an entire entity upon themselves. These are
the seven deadly sins.

Though it is rumored that these are opposite to the heavenly beings, they actually are a part of them. Their job is to gamble on the aspects of every life of every individual human being to see if their luck is high or low.

Greed gambles for your money, how much you start, live and end with. Lust gambles for your relationships, your sexuality, your love life. Pride gambles for your social status, your self esteem, your motivation. Wrath gambles for your patience, your aggressiveness, your physical strength. Sloth gambles for your rest time, how much free time you will have, how hard you will have to work to achieve things. Gluttony gambles for how much you need to survive, your consumption, how much you need to be satisfied with life. And finally, envy gambles for your hopes and aspirations. If you believed anything you wished for was your own mind, you would be wrong.

One day, an argument broke out among the sins. They argued what was the most needed in life.

"Money! Money, obviously, you can't accomplish anything without cash!" Greed roared at the top of his lungs.

"No, no! Love and sex is what is important! Humans can't survive or reproduce without that!" Hissed Lust.

"You can't get anywhere without self esteem and social rank! No one would look at you without that!" Refuted Pride.

"What about the strength to do all of this, huh?! If you are a little weakling with no backbone, you wouldn't be able to accomplish any of that!" Wrath barked out,

"You would overheat without rest. Humans can die without sleep, you know?" Sloth purred out lazily.

"But what if they don't know how much they need? They will go mad and overstuff themselves, wasting everything they have!" Argued Gluttony.

"What?! You're all crazy! Human's survive off of aspirations! If they had nothing to keep them going, they wouldn't get out of bed in the morning!" Scoffed Envy.

The argument continued until they agreed on a completely new gamble. There would be seven, seven humans who would prove who was needed most. They would have everything they needed in every other aspect, except one. The human who fails in life first will be the victorious sin.

The humans spontaneously all ended up in the same high school, pulled together by their lack of one thing or another, their respective sin watching them with a close eye. Who will succeed in life, and who will fail? It is up to
you , dear players, to gamble their fate.

GM NOTE: Hey, so I came up with this idea recently, so there are still a bunch of kinks to be worked out. I also feel like there is something missing, I originally was thinking maybe the sins took on a human form to watch them or something but I don't know. Please give me ideas and of course tell me if you are interested! K, byeeeeee.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ChronosCoded ah, cool! Starting to think this was a failure... Ahem, so if you'd like, don't be afraid to tag others you think might be interested or have ideas for the roleplay!

I might be interested in this. c:

I'm not sure if you already thought of this, but I think it would be interesting if the Sins took away their aspect suddenly?

I wasn't sure if they weren't born with it or w/e.

Well. It could be pretty funny if they have that aspect and then have to try and adjust with the idea of losing it xD

Oh my god, I went to bed for a few hours. xD

Awesome! I'm so glad you all find it interesting!

@Azazelin well, the idea is that the sins decide the lives before they reach earth, and after that they have no control. But, if the others like this idea, than I have no problem adding that in.

But I do want to get the plot down pat before I do anything. I'm not going to be on again until later, so if like to know what you guys think would fit to complete the plot, because as I said I feel it's missing something. Please let me know if you have any ideas!

Cherrywitch said:
@Azazelin well, the idea is that the sins decide the lives before they reach earth, and after that they have no control. But, if the others like this idea, than I have no problem adding that in.
The only reason I was asking is because I have a character idea for Lust.

Just from personal experience. ;u;

Azazelin said:
The only reason I was asking is because I have a character idea for Lust.
Just from personal experience. ;u;
Well as I said if the others like the idea I'm fine with it!

Cherrywitch said:
Oh my god, I went to bed for a few hours. xD
Awesome! I'm so glad you all find it interesting!

But I do want to get the plot down pat before I do anything. I'm not going to be on again until later, so if like to know what you guys think would fit to complete the plot, because as I said I feel it's missing something. Please let me know if you have any ideas!
Okay, they said that the first human with a specified missing trait who fails in life will indicate the winner, right? When I thought about it, I thought, how are we going to decide the winner amongst us role players? Should the players already know who the winner would be, but just role play towards that goal for the fun of it? It certainly does sound like an entertaining idea.

Also, in my opinion, I think the players should have two characters each. One is the human with the missing trait. The other is the actual sin who watches over the human.

I'm interested, @Cherrywitch. But how exactly is this high school thing going to work? It seems like a really cool idea that could be ruined if the high school aspect turns out making it too cliche.

@DreamBeat yeah, that's what I mean is that maybe the sins could take on a human form, but I said that other people can play them so not everyone has to have two characters. And as far as who wins, it's more of a distant/non-existent future that really wasn't supposed to happen until the very end of the roleplay. So, eh?

@Riuma err... Honestly, I have no clue. xD I've never mad an actual 'school' themed rp before, so...? I had an idea that the headmaster had some secret tie to the sins and heaven and purposely made the seven humans' life hell, but again I overimagine things and completely screw up the plot so I kinda try to contain myself?? So, I dunno. Again, all these ideas are really going to be decided by all of you before it even put up the roleplay, so.

Cherrywitch said:
I had an idea that the headmaster had some secret tie to the sins and heaven and purposely made the seven humans' life hell, but again I overimagine things and completely screw up the plot so I kinda try to contain myself?? So, I dunno. Again, all these ideas are really going to be decided by all of you before it even put up the roleplay, so.
I like that idea about the headmaster.

(Lol that response is so short)

@ChronosCoded @Syra @Vampunk @dragonair @ anyone else I missed!

There is a poll up for the finally decision on the plot of the roleplay! You can vote for as many things as you'd like, it's unlimited, but after this the roleplay will be going up so get in your last ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back