• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Galaxies of Veridia (An anime style role play in space with a plot! <3)

EricSings

I'd rather be in the jungle. <3
Links

OUT OF CHARACTER CHAT

CHARACTER SHEETS

Setting AND Plot

Our role play is in the year of 2099, and technology has become expansive in terms of travel and study of space. Accommodations on a unique planet named Veridia have been arranged, and travel there takes less time than to more traditional planets. This trip is only for a selective group of individuals, all originating from different regions upon Earth. They have constructed a dome on the glorious planet of Veridia, where our characters will visit from for only one hour. Music of different styles will be played for them, and they are testing to see how this experience in space will enlighten their lives. An event of opportunity...

We will begin when they first arrive at the Veridian Dome, a place of celestial purity. They return to Earth together after a wondrous travel.

Space suits are required, and I encourage you to have fun in their design.

Information on stars and planets is generally unknown to me, so I am not really sure how long people stay when they travel to space, but I feel this is an adventurous role play. <3

Roles

These characters are of a wealthy class, and I only want a minimum of four and no more than ten. They are between the ages of twenty-five and thirty-six.

** I will play one of the two instructors who attend this occasion, as they are fully-trained in space travel. If no one wants to take the role of the other, I will play this character, as well.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

Rules

RPNation rules are to be followed, as always.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back