• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Fruits of Our Sins (A Zombie Survival RP OOC)

I seriously cannot wait for him to meet little Eugenia. She’s got a good sense of humor and despite everything an innocent heart. I want to see if shlove lol be able to make him melt. XD

I seriously cannot wait for him to meet little Eugenia. She’s got a good sense of humor and despite everything an innocent heart. I want to see if shlove lol be able to make him melt. XD
Archie will adopt her, and carry her under his arm

I’m actually extremely excited for this! She’s definitely one of my cinnamon roll kind of characters. It’s very possible we try to break her. I’m just super excited to see the dynamic between the characters

I'm excited for dynamics too :p I wanna see how it plays out *^*

Well, I'm thinking of getting her in some sort of trouble. Possibly human, possibly not. Also, it's possible she is actually learning a new trade, be it an apprenticeship kind of a thing, in a new town and that's how they meet. She is useful somehow and ends up following him home like a lost puppy?

Well, I'm thinking of getting her in some sort of trouble. Possibly human, possibly not. Also, it's possible she is actually learning a new trade, be it an apprenticeship kind of a thing, in a new town and that's how they meet. She is useful somehow and ends up following him home like a lost puppy?
Aw sure! She doesnt even have to be helpful, Archie is a big softie beneath initial meetings

Great! I’m thinking she might end up getting kicked out of a town for helping someone who wasn’t supposed to receive help, and she doesn’t really know where to go from there. I can’t wait honestly!

Also, would there be any reason for Archie to go into a town, or would it be more of him in an isolated area? Because I can move around Lee as much as I want, she's very nomadic and almost never finds a good place to call home.
Same with Archie tbh, he'll probably be in town to trade for supplies with other survivors, or he can be out in the wilderness doin his thang

Also, would there be any reason for Archie to go into a town, or would it be more of him in an isolated area? Because I can move around Lee as much as I want, she's very nomadic and almost never finds a good place to call home.
Same with James, as he doesn't stay at any place for very long. Also, where do you guys think the RP should start? I doesn't really matter to me where in the US it is.

Same with James, as he doesn't stay at any place for very long. Also, where do you guys think the RP should start? I doesn't really matter to me where in the US it is.
Probably somewhere with decent Winter to Summer cycle. Im a Brit so idek

Users who are viewing this thread

Back