The Friendly Fire Pub -OPEN

Barb smirked.  Took the hint.  "Seems I misjudged you, Dr. Isley.  I'll be around if you change your mind."  She left her drink sitting on the bar.  Backed off and began walking away...toward Harley.  "Your gal pal's loyalty is truely commendable, Harl.  Too bad I can't say the same for yours."  As she walked past the harlequined psycho, she whispered into her heron pin.  "Whatever happens, Lawton, stay where you are."

@HarleyPuddin

Last edited by a moderator:
Harley turned and glared at the girl. "Excuse me?!" She snapped back at her, her grip on the glass tightened. 

The hyenas growling up at the brunette "And what's that supposed ta mean hah? She put one hand on her hip. 

Who does she think she's talking to?

@ByTheChesapeake @BrainyGrrrrl

Harley gasped at her words and clenched her fist. How dare she?!  She didn't know anything!
She slapped her square across the face and the hyenas snapped at the girls ankles. "Now tell me why I shouldn't let my babies turn ya into a chew toy." She said through gritted teeth, tapping her foot on the ground.

@BrainyGrrrrl @ByTheChesapeake

Ivy

Ivy rolled her eyes when Babs called her Dr. Isley, crossing her arms in front of herself.  Was that supposed to intimidate her?  Surprise her?  Her record was basically public.  Obviously, that dumb tart did her research.

Then she was walking right towards Harley.  She couldn't hear what Babs had said, but by the reaction Harley had it wasn't good.  She walked followed behind just in time to hear what she said.

"How fucking dare you?!"  Ivy started to feel her anger boil over.  She wanted to beat this hussy up, but this was Harley's fight, and honestly, she wanted to see her kick this girl's ass.

@HarleyPuddin @BrainyGrrrrl

The slap snapped her face to the left.  But she took it and turned back to Harley.  Raised the back of her hand to her bleeding lip.  Licked the blood that was trickling.  Her peripheral vision told her that Ivy was right behind her.  Harley and her hyenas right in front of her.  She knew that she didn't stand a chance in a fight.  Then again, that was never her intention.  She grinned at the clown girl and answered her question.

"Why?  Isn't it obvious?  Because I want to join up with you.  You remember me?  I'm Barbara Gordon.  I was like your defense attorney for like ten minutes.  Commissioner Gordon's daughter.  That jog your memory.  Well, times are tough.  Being a defense attorney doesn't pay what it used to.  At least not freelance.  So, what better way to drum up business than to get in bed with the worst psychos in Gotham.  Worst...and most successful.  I knew that you wouldn't believe a goody-two-shoes like the Commish's own daughter so I had to show you how much of a bitch I can really be.  And hey, by the way," she turned around to look at Ivy before turning back to Harl, "apologies.  Like I said, I was just auditioning.  So...do I get the job or not?  Believe me, you won't be sorry."

@HarleyPuddin @ByTheChesapeake

Harley huffed and crossed her arms. Yeah right, like she would want her for a laywer, she didn't even get her out last time, pathetic. She rolled her eyes as the girl spoke and then looked over at Ivy with a scowl, then had a thought. 
Her frown turned into a wicked grin. "Oh yeaaah, commish's daughter? Bit touchy about you old man hah?" She poked Barbara in the chest. "Me and Mistah J will have to give him a visit, maybe that will teach ya some manners Baaaabs." She laughed in her face, the hyenas still ready to turn her into their dinner.

"You or that psycho boyfriend of yours goes one step towards my father and I'll kill you both."  She glared at the girl to make sure she got the message.  "Listen," she began as Harley poked her in the chest, laughing in her face, "Seriously.  I can be useful to you.  No faster way to get out of jail than having a lawyer for a partner.  And considering how easily Batman is able to get his hands on the two of you, I can probably earn my keep in less than a week."  She turned to Ivy.  "You're the sensible one.  No offense, Harley.  I'm sure you can see how this is a win-win-win for all of us here."

@ByTheChesapeake

The girls commotion had drawn attention from some of the other customers. A loose ring was already starting to form around them, the people were swarming like sharks to the smell of blood sensing the tension in the air. One particularly drunk man started up the rallying chant "Fight... Fight... Fight... Fight!" he cheered. Soon others were taking up the call as well. The staff and guards were watching too but this was usual for them, the guards would prevent anything from getting too rough. But they did enjoy a good catfight every once and a while so they'd yet to intervene. The crowd was filled with murmuring and small bets being taken on end results.

@HarleyPuddin @BrainyGrrrrl @ByTheChesapeake

Ivy

Ivy listened as the lawyer plead for her life.  She stood there, her poker face up and her hands on her hips.  She saw the people form around them and heard the chanting coming from the crowd. This was annoying.  She tapped her index finger to her lips, as if she were thinking, actually considering the lawyer's offer.

"You're right.  It would be a win-win-win.  Unfortunately, sweetie, this is a joint venture, and I think the other half might need a bit of convincing."

@BrainyGrrrrl @HarleyPuddin

Harley laughed at Baabs threat, she really thought that would scare her. "Cute, but I've seen scary lady, and you aint got his smile"
Harley side-eyed Ivy as she spoke about the "join venture".
"Listen, I don't need a lawyer, Mistah J can bust me out of the big house anytime he wants" She said smugly. Hmph, Red could take her little laywer friend and leave for all she cares.
She took a big swig of her drink and looked around at the crowd forming. "Don't worry folks, you'll get ya show any second now" Harley said proudly to the crowd, petting the hyenas and giving Babs a menacing look.

She kicked off her heels.  Got ready to fight.  The crowd closed in around them, filling the bar with their drunken cheers.  They wanted blood, sure.  But what they wanted more was a show.  Hair-pulling, grabbing, all that stereotypical, male fantasy bs.  If she so desired, she could take out the clown girl with a single roundhouse kick to the head.  But she needed to hold back.  A LOT.   Not only to satisfy the sexist notions of their audience but also so she didn't give away her secret identity.  So...she planned to lose.  It would be hard.  Not just for her ego but on a basic, practical level.  Harley was such a sloppy fighter that to lose to her and make it look convincing would require all of her concentration.

"Okay, but I'm not fighting with those things around!"  She jabbed a finger at the snarling hyenas.  "So, lose the dogs!" she told Harley.  "And no help from green vines over here!"  She shot a withering look at Ivy.  Turned back to Harley.  Brought up her hands and beckoned the clown girl to come at her.  "So, we gonna do this or what, BITCH!"

@HarleyPuddin @ByTheChesapeake @ManyFaces @LoneSniper87

Ivy

Ivy smiled.  "You heard the woman.  No deal."  She kept her arms crossed over her chest as the lawyer prepared herself to fight Harley.  Harley was more of the bruiser between the two of them, so she didn't particularly mind that this woman wanted her to keep out of it.  Of course, she'd step in if it were necessary, but really it shouldn't be.  Harley had this.

@HarleyPuddin @BrainyGrrrrl

"Sorry babies, looks like she doesn't wanna play with ya. Stay." Harley motioned them to sit and they obeyed, but they didn't seem happy.
She circled around Babs, hands by her side, smirking at her. "So cute, I'm sooo scared" The scarcasm was obvious, she laughed at Babs. "Place ya bets boys~" 
Suddenly Harley jumped at her pulling her hair and attempted to get her in a headlock.  

"URRRR!!!"  Babs let her get her in a headlock.  Gritting her teeth as the clown girl yanked at her hair, she threw a torrent of blind punches, hoping to hit Harley in her stomach or face.  She swayed back and forth, hunched over, choking for air as the girl continued to crush her larynx.  Knowing that she was about to pass out, she flung herself backwards like a wrestler.  Hoping to slam her opponent to the floor.  Loosen the vise grip around her neck.

@HarleyPuddin

Harley laughed as she held Babs in a headlock. She grunted in pain as she was caught in the stomach by a few punches but didn't let go, until the girl threw herself backwards.
She yelped as she fell to the ground, the wind almost getting knocked out of her, but she was still raring to go. Bud and Lou 'laughed' while watching the fight, getting antsy, they recognised the girls smell and couldn't wait to sink their teeth in. 
Harley quickly wrapped her legs around the girls chest so she couldn't get up, and threw punches at her face.

@BrainyGrrrrl @ByTheChesapeake @ManyFaces

Barb covered her face with her hands, blocking the worse of the blows.  But enough still got through to pummel and daze her.  The crazy girl was holding her down with her legs so she couldn't get up!  If she were Batgirl, she would just headbutt Harley, stunning her long enough to flip herself over the girl, breaking Harley's hold and putting her in the perfect position to get her own headlock around the clown girl's neck.  But she couldn't do that without giving up the game!  So, instead, she rocked her body in a weak attempt to turn Harley over so she could get on top of her.  Risking taking even more hits to her face, she reached out and attempted to grab a handful of Harl's hair in both her hands so she could yank down and maybe cause enough pain that the girl would back off just long enough for Barb to escape.  She seriously doubted it would work though.

@HarleyPuddin @ByTheChesapeake @ManyFaces @LoneSniper87

Joker hadn't actually gone far before he heard chanting and saw a crowd forming behind him. The rallying cry of fight was what caught his interest. Once he actually made his way closer he could hear female voices, Ivy, Harley, and someone else. He needed to get closer, and he didn even need to try. The crowd for the most part made a large ring and people moved out of the way when they Joker come through. "Well this is interesting..Harley vs... Gordon's kiddo!" He said and took a long sipvof his drink. He never forgot the face of someone he'd tortured before. Then an idea popped into his head "Fifty bucks on Harley Quinn!" He announced started a chain. Thats when the betting heated up, people thought the commissioners kid was tough like her old man but they knew the Harlequin was a hazard too. Joker winked at Harley "Come on get back Harl i'm counting on you!" He said cheering Harley on.

@HarleyPuddin

Harley kept punching at her face with not many successful blows. "That all ya got!" Then Babs grabbed her hair pulling her down, she was used to a little hair pulling, this was nothing. To retaliate Harley wrapped her hands around Gordon's neck squeezing, but not as hard as she could of,
When Harley heard the familiar voice from the crowd and her face lit up, she pressed harder down on her windpipe with a crazed look in her eyes and a wide grin on her face. This was her chance to make her Puddin proud! And wish some cash in the process. She looked over at him noticing his wink and swooned, letting out a little squeal, letting her guard down for a second.

The hyenas were barking and laughing as the crowd got louder, almost like they were chanting along with them. They were standing now, inches away from the two girls.

@ManyFaces @BrainyGrrrrl @ByTheChesapeake

Harl...was...huk...huuuuk...choking...her.  She was blacking out, the foul stench of the hyenas breathing on her.  She had to do something.  Wait?  Was Harl distracted?!  This was her chance!  She headbutted Harley, hitting her across the mouth and nose.  Followed this by rearing up her elbow and sending it crashing into the girl's ribs.  The hold around her neck loosened so she could slip out from under it.  "Is that all YOU got, bitch!"  She got on top of Harl, straddling her on the ground and started throwing haymakers at her head.  Even though the blows looked impressive, Barb made sure they were at half-strength.

@HarleyPuddin @ManyFaces @LoneSniper87 @ByTheChesapeake

As Harley looked back to Babs she was greeted with a headbutt. Oof!
She fell back as she was smacked around, blood dripping from her mouth and nose. 
Looking up at Babs, she noticed the incoming punches and threw her hands in front of face trying to block some of the hits. Harley gritted her teeth, she kicked up her legs, constantly kneeing Barbara in the back and wiggling around. Harley looked over at the hyenas, noticing they had gotten considerably closer.

That's when Lou bit into Bab's leg. Harley laughed "GOOD BABY!"  

@ManyFaces @BrainyGrrrrl

Harley's kicks to her back were annoying but nothing more.  "This is too easy, I might have to easAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!"  The pain was EXCRUCIATING!  She twisted around, all thoughts of holding back completely vanishing.  SHE HAD TO GET THIS %$#@ING ANIMAL OFF OF HER!!!  She tightened together the middle and index fingers of her right hand and jabbed them into the nerve cluster right between the monster's eyes.  The beast howled in pain and unclenched his jaws.  There was a sucking sound as the teeth pulled out, the pain nearly as unendurable as when they first chomped down.  The meaty part of her left calf now sported two ugly bite wounds and was flowing freely with blood.  And her move to deal with the hyena left her now with her back facing Harley, totally exposed to whatever the crazy girl decided to do next.

@HarleyPuddin

Harley's laughter turned into a horror stricked gasp. 
"MY BABYY!!!" She screeched, pulling her self up, then jumped ontop of Babs raining punches to the back of her head. Harley then locked her arms around her neck. 
"YA DON'T HIT A ANIMAL WHATTA YA NUTS?!" She yelled in her ear, keeping a vice grip around her neck. "WHY I OUTTA CALL 'EM OVER TO TURN YOU INTO A SQUEAKY TOY!!!"

She was still reeling from the leg wound when Harl jumped onto her back and started raining down punches. Each impact felt like a sledgehammer against the back of her head.  All the while screaming in her ear.  Obviously, the clownette's concern over her babies filled her with rage-fueled strength.  Gave her blows nearly Bane-level power.  The onslaught only ended so the girl could crush her throat with the same, superhuman force.  Barb didn't have to worry about pretending anymore.  About holding back.  Letting the clown girl win.  It took all her power just to stay conscious.  And it was a battle she was losing.

@HarleyPuddin @ManyFaces @ByTheChesapeake

Lawton stood from his table, watching the fight, he walked to the circle, elbowing past people. When he got to the front, he yelled, "HEY!! YOU TWO BITCHES STOP THIS RIGHT THE HELL NOW OR I WILL DRAG YOU BOTH OUTSIDE THIS DAMN BAR AND WHOOP BOTH YOUR ASSES, YOU GET ALL THAT OR SHOULD I REPEAT IT SO YOU CAN TAKE NOTES!?" His faced showed anger, acting like Batgirl, the one who stood him up, in a sense, was acting worse than possibly imaginable. "BOTH OF YOU ARE BLOODY DISGRACES, YOU WANNA FIGHT TAKE IT OUTSIDE SO WHEN ONE OF YOU BLEEDS IT'LL GET ON THE PAVEMENT AND NOT THE DAMN CARPET. NO ONE WANTS TO HERE OR SEE YOUR SHIT ANYWAY!" He finished with a huff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back