• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Fragile Shards of Reality || CLOSED

StoneWolf18

Within the Depths of a Dream
175x175bb.png
A large portion of our society takes things how they see it. If a computer is smoking and sparking, then it must be broken. If clouds are rolling in and rain begins to fall, a storm is on its way. Yet because we take our senses and sight for granted and that this must be reality for we are perceiving it just as everyone else is… is it truly, well, reality? So what if six people living in this apparent “true reality” were suddenly pulled out? Similar to waking from a dream to a totally different life that was apparently being lived in a whole other world. Would they begin to doubt the validity of their mental state or still cling to what was a false version of their existence, sure that this is indeed some sort of trick or dream and what they left behind was real.
This stemmed from browsing Pinterest and being bored as all hell. The gist of it all is that six people apparently leading painfully mundane lives in our 2017 suddenly wake in a totally different version of themselves. The alternate reality will be set in a medieval fantasy era with the characters changing as little as their name to who they are entirely. But they have little information on how they act in such a world for they have seemed to have lived their whole life in the “real” world if that makes sense when it was just a dream their mind had concocted for whatever reason. So, think the modern them being shoved into the medieval body.

I would like this to be a detailed roleplay with active and willing players. That being said, I would love for this to survive for a reasonably long time. Meaning, if you lack the time to commit for something long term, please don't take a spot.
I'm going cliche and saying that each of the six people affected are going to be not only bound to an element, but the leader of a kingdom as well. So… while being mindfucked as all hell, they got people to lead… fun… right? I'll be accepting five people first-come first serve style. Remember these are their medieval personas as their modern one who is going to be shoved into it doesn't have to mirror it exactly.

Roles

Fire: Living within a volcanic mountain range, they rule over a race of draconic beings with seemingly an iron first. They are the oldest of the leaders and highly respected, despite having quite the temper. DergTheDergon DergTheDergon

Fire's Advisor: They have always been in the medieval realm and are going to try and help them readjust while not still understanding what had been going on. CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse

Water: Mostly in the ocean with a few shore-bound settlements, they preside over a race of merfolk that don't really seem to take any interest in anything occurring on land. They are the second oldest but normally appearing more than bored when approached. Necromantic Necromantic

Water's Advisor: They have always been in the medieval realm and are going to try and help them readjust while not still understanding what had been going on. (Open)

Light: Having a kingdom within a vast plains, they rule over a settlement of humans that are almost always weary of the other beings. They are the third oldest and considered the “middle child.” @FrostyFlames

Light's Advisor: They have always been in the medieval realm and are going to try and help them readjust while not still understanding what had been going on. Lordvader59 Lordvader59

Earth: Forests brimming with trees many times larger than any humanoid, they rule over the elves that aren’t as big of dicks as everyone says, but are still rather up there. The tree-hugger is the fourth oldest. Battle-Sister May Battle-Sister May

Earth's Advisor: They have always been in the medieval realm and are going to try and help them readjust while not still understanding what had been going on. Proletariat Proletariat

Wind: The skies being their domain along with floating landmasses, they are ruler over a race of avian like creatures most sporting wings but with some having talons and tail feathers to go along with them. They are most energetic and optimistic than the rest, and being the fifth oldest, it's not unrealistic. Yonsisac Yonsisac

Wind's Advisor: They have always been in the medieval realm and are going to try and help them readjust while not still understanding what had been going on. (Open)

Dark: Inhabiting a rather depressing wasteland, devoid of all life, they rule over a race of vampires. Despite being portrayed as dark, brooding, and evil, they are the most passive of the monarchs, just wanting to disprove all the lies known about their kind. They are the youngest of all the rulers with their husband’s recent passing. StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

Dark's Advisor: They have always been in the medieval realm and are going to try and help them readjust while not still understanding what had been going on. (Open)
Coded By || StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

Last edited:
I'm interested. Please give me a bit of time to decide which role I'd like. Give me a few minutes please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back