• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Fragile Shards of Reality || CLOSED

Can I conduct a violent revolt against my dimwitted and incompetent superior who doesn't remember anything? Just kidding. But if you say yes I'll totally go for it.

Can I conduct a violent revolt against my dimwitted and incompetent superior who doesn't remember anything? Just kidding. But if you say yes I'll totally go for it.
And basically ruin the plot and fun for the person who is actually playing the king/queen?

That's up for whoever you play an adviser for.

So let me get this straight- The advisors will be the people native to the medieval world trying to explain to the rulers how things work?

So let me get this straight- The advisors will be the people native to the medieval world trying to explain to the rulers how things work?
Basically they're going to be confused as all hell. Their ruler was fine a few minutes ago and all of a sudden they have what looks to be amnesia.

So will we have the ability to sorta "customize" our kingdoms within the limits of what you said in the first post?
IE: According to you the Kingdom of Light is a plains nation of slightly xenophobic humans. Will we then have freedom to customize things like the culture, what the economy is like, the military, etc, before the RP starts?

So will we have the ability to sorta "customize" our kingdoms within the limits of what you said in the first post?
IE: According to you the Kingdom of Light is a plains nation of slightly xenophobic humans. Will we then have freedom to customize things like the culture, what the economy is like, the military, etc, before the RP starts?
That is already decided by the person who is playing the ruler of the kingdom as @FrostyFlames already has their sheet up with that information.

hey StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 !!! im back sorry just had a small problem and was gone sometime...but im back! and i finish my CS...but at the same time i think i broke it...the dream slide says "no slide" so i think i did something....its 2 in the morning so i will pass it to a new sheet tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back