• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Fragile Shards of Reality || CLOSED

*Slowly peeks in*
I see wolf wolf has made a interesting RP that Yon Yon wuvs to be part of!...me would love to pick up wind! and question: is it needed for our characters to have the personality of the element? for example, Winds are optimistic so my character must be Jolly old happy yesss?
Btw...long time no see wolf!

*Slowly peeks in*
I see wolf wolf has made a interesting RP that Yon Yon wuvs to be part of!...me would love to pick up wind! and question: is it needed for our characters to have the personality of the element? for example, Winds are optimistic so my character must be Jolly old happy yesss?
Btw...long time no see wolf!
Eyyyyy, nice to see you!

That's just what they are seen to be like in the medieval setting. In the "dream" they could've been the biggest asshole ever and then thrown into this true reality, everyone would be really confused as to why their ruler is so grumpy. X3

Eyyyyy, nice to see you!

That's just what they are seen to be like in the medieval setting. In the "dream" they could've been the biggest asshole ever and then thrown into this true reality, everyone would be really confused as to why their ruler is so grumpy. X3
Hoooooo ok ok thanks! was wondering as i already have some ideas boiling...don't know if i should make a character who is happy go lucky all the time and calls "Pigeons" all the avian's...or make one smart nerdy character who will be questioning how this thing floats...and how those exist as its SCIENTIFICALLY impossible -3-

Hoooooo ok ok thanks! was wondering as i already have some ideas boiling...don't know if i should make a character who is happy go lucky all the time and calls "Pigeons" all the avian's...or make one smart nerdy character who will be questioning how this thing floats...and how those exist as its SCIENTIFICALLY impossible -3-
He'll just die trying to comprehend how he's even able to have wings in the first place. X3

Want me to reserve it for you? ^^

He'll just die trying to comprehend how he's even able to have wings in the first place. X3

Want me to reserve it for you? ^^
*Puts on Potassium hat*
Oh yea. i am gonna love this one...cant wait to be with you and the rest and just PARTY!-....i mean wonder why we are kings/queens of birds-...i mean...kindomes

Is he fire still open? Just asking since some people forget to replace the Open slots, getting us prospective rpers hopes up. Also, do we remain human or does our specie change?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back