• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π“𝐇𝐄 π…πŽπ”π‘ πŠπˆππ†πƒπŽπŒπ’ β€” the waiting room

Characters
Here
Other
Here
If people need additional time, please contact me. I will be accepting my first round of characters on March 10th!
I will most likely create a second deadline if enough people are still wanting to get in!

Hello! I just found this thread and am intrigued by the plot and characters! I want to apply for the Second-in-line to Nireath, but I am unsure whether I will be finished by March 10th. (: If there is still a chance for me to get in, I'd start writing their application as soon as possible.

Hello! I just found this thread and am intrigued by the plot and characters! I want to apply for the Second-in-line to Nireath, but I am unsure whether I will be finished by March 10th. (: If there is still a chance for me to get in, I'd start writing their application as soon as possible.
I will be having a second deadline so don’t worry about March 10th right now. Feel free to apply for a role

hi!! i'm attempting to speed run my cs right now (super thankful that you'll be making an additional deadline that is not march 10th, but i'm just challenging myself bc i have muse)

i'm working on an application for the heir of nireath & i just wanted to get some feedback on this idea in my head;
so nireath is the newest and weakest of the kingdoms, and they're known for their plays and the arts and all the goods like that; my character concept is Princess Aerysdra is the heir to the kingdom and essentially a stage front for the kingdom? like her family is controlling and sheltering her and only moving her as they please all in the name of further securing Nireath's future. i'm giving her the powers of a siren, where she can change her singing and speaking voice however she pleases but she's only been told and trained by her family to use her magic for performances, so she doesn't know the implications of manipulation and trickery she can forego due to her magic.
ALL THAT TO SAY, would it be a negative connotation if Aerys didn't have a dragon of her own? i've also not watched game of thrones so i'm unsure how individuals in Nordua "get" their dragons?

hi!! i'm attempting to speed run my cs right now (super thankful that you'll be making an additional deadline that is not march 10th, but i'm just challenging myself bc i have muse)

i'm working on an application for the heir of nireath & i just wanted to get some feedback on this idea in my head;
so nireath is the newest and weakest of the kingdoms, and they're known for their plays and the arts and all the goods like that; my character concept is Princess Aerysdra is the heir to the kingdom and essentially a stage front for the kingdom? like her family is controlling and sheltering her and only moving her as they please all in the name of further securing Nireath's future. i'm giving her the powers of a siren, where she can change her singing and speaking voice however she pleases but she's only been told and trained by her family to use her magic for performances, so she doesn't know the implications of manipulation and trickery she can forego due to her magic.
ALL THAT TO SAY, would it be a negative connotation if Aerys didn't have a dragon of her own? i've also not watched game of thrones so i'm unsure how individuals in Nordua "get" their dragons?
so with that I would say that particular role, the heir is going against a lot of the court’s wishes because they kinda abuse the power of being heir and just fool around since they are newly appointed. So tweaking your idea to fit that better to help it fit that a bit more so it looks like it comes more from her rather than her parents would work. When it comes to the dragon, that wouldn’t be shameful or anything like that. Nobody needs a dragon! For the magic, I would suggest maybe something different as it is pretty similar to the magic that the serpent of Tun has where she can change her voice and stuff.

hiiiii
almost forgot to ask this... so ive been thinking abt vesper having powers of hindsight, meaning they can see into ppl's pasts if they have enough of a connection ? do u think this would work 4 the role/4 the rp generally?

Last edited:
so with that I would say that particular role, the heir is going against a lot of the court’s wishes because they kinda abuse the power of being heir and just fool around since they are newly appointed. So tweaking your idea to fit that better to help it fit that a bit more so it looks like it comes more from her rather than her parents would work. When it comes to the dragon, that wouldn’t be shameful or anything like that. Nobody needs a dragon! For the magic, I would suggest maybe something different as it is pretty similar to the magic that the serpent of Tun has where she can change her voice and stuff.

oh gotcha, i think i misinterpreted some things in that role, but now that i've got a better picture i shall tweak some things !! thank you!

hiiiii
almost forgot to ask this... so ive been thinking abt vesper having powers of hindsight, meaning they can see into ppl's pasts if they have enough of a connection ? do u think this would work 4 the role/4 the rp specifically ?
Ah sorry for being late to responding to this! Travel brain. But yes that sounds good!

will's done < 3
i kept his bio pretty light, i hope that's okay. otherwise i would have found myself down a rabbit hole xD

***edit***
im working on a fancy coded version of his profile, if i get that done soon ill re-post in the app thread

Last edited:
i've posted a wip cs for aerysdra! i just have her personality and history left but i'm having a family situation i have to go deal with; sorry for not having it completed yet! whenever i get home i'm really going to try and have it completed by the end of tonight!

oookie i managed to make my profile somewhat visually appealing. so i'd say it's now officially done xD

Are your current available roles still up to date? I'm interested in putting in an application for the youngest of Rhaeclya's heirs or the second-in-line to Tun but wanted to make sure the roles hadn't already been taken
The roles are up to date

Hello, I should be able to finish up my cs tomorrow. Also, not to be a bother, but for your CSes would you, social social and elanara elanara , mind putting up a mobile-friendly section?

...I wanted to check on my cs. I know the magic I gave her is unusual, but I tried to show how it was limited. If you have ideas to balance it further, please tell me. Or if you'd prefer, social social I can change it.

I also know giving her a young dragon deviates from the trend, but I thought there needed to be more inexperienced fighters. And a new dragon seemed like a good reason to suddenly send her to the capital after barely mentioning her. I can certainly adjust that, (for example, making the dragon older, but just bonded) if you want.

I ended up re-working Thalia to be the second-in-line for Nireath… it just fit her character better - but she is finished and humbly offered for consideration!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back