• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π“𝐇𝐄 π…πŽπ”π‘ πŠπˆππ†πƒπŽπŒπ’ β€” the waiting room

Characters
Here
Other
Here

social

falling for youβ„’
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The current temporary OOC. Feel free to chat here.
The current deadline is MARCH 10th! This is subject to change at any point in time.
If you do not receive an invite by the time I specify, that means your character has not been accepted.
This is nothing personal, it is strictly because I do not feel they fit the roleplay.
Please do not reach out asking how to get accepted into the roleplay because this defeats the purpose of it being acceptance-based.

Last edited:
I'm interested, currently looking to apply for The Heir or Protector of Araes or The Heir of Nireath’s Guard. I'd like to message you social social about my dragon first to see if she can fit in to your thread.

I'm interested, currently looking to apply for The Heir or Protector of Araes or The Heir of Nireath’s Guard. I'd like to message you social social about my dragon first to see if she can fit in to your thread.
Ok!

social social I'm looking through the available roles and I was just wondering if each kingdom would be based on a certain region of the real world and thus affect what ethnicity our face-claims would need to be for each role.

social social I'm looking through the available roles and I was just wondering if each kingdom would be based on a certain region of the real world and thus affect what ethnicity our face-claims would need to be for each role.
no they are not based on any location in the real world. there are zero requirements for ethnicity, anyone of any ethnicity can be from one of the four kingdoms

no they are not based on any location in the real world. there are zero requirements for ethnicity, anyone of any ethnicity can be from one of the four kingdoms
Okay, because I was eyeing the role for The Youngest of Rhaeclya’s Heirs but the face-claim I was thinking of using is Chinese so I just wanted to check if they would be better suited to a different role instead.

Okay, because I was eyeing the role for The Youngest of Rhaeclya’s Heirs but the face-claim I was thinking of using is Chinese so I just wanted to check if they would be better suited to a different role instead.
It is ultimately up to you and what you want to do

monkeydoll555 monkeydoll555 there is a two-character limit when you guys are applying! this may change later but for now, I'm keeping applicants at two characters each!

all heirs are listed as an heir in their role title and description

PSA:
When applying to the roleplay, try to keep things balanced! This will include what kingdoms are being applied for.
Not every character can be from one kingdom specifically!

Also added more roles.

Last edited:
Got my cs code all filled out with my characters face-claim and now I have the urge to change the face-claim 🫠

Do we need more femme or or more masc characters at the moment?

Changed my FC and posted a wip character sheet, I should be able to have it complete tomorrow.

WIPs are looking good so far πŸ‘ keep at it everyone

Thinking of doing Hand to the Heir. Is there a specific kingdom that I should choose or is it up to my own discretion?

PSA:
I will be traveling on Saturday (March 2nd) and will be unable to respond until most likely the 3rd. If you have any questions, please try to contact me before this or it will have to wait until I have recovered from flying all day.
Also please remember that the deadline is now March 7th. If you need an extension, please reach out to me!
Thank you and good luck with your character creation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back