• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Four Horsemen (Twisted)

Boondox

♥TATTØØED B£AST♥
Myself and @Bills352 )

Second Pestilence:

Death: Taken (Played by @Stew )

Other side characters are welcome like parents or friends of one of the four Horsemen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Full yes but If enough people want to join I can cook up ideas for future horsemen? Although these ones would be completely new.

Boondox said:
Full yes but If enough people want to join I can cook up ideas for future horsemen? Although these ones would be completely new.
I have a slight idea about what could happen the only thing would be the horses. Basically instead of giving their power to one human each, they gave their power too two as one human body couldn't hold it but like I said it would be difficult with the mounts.

Bills352 said:
I have a slight idea about what could happen the only thing would be the horses. Basically instead of giving their power to one human each, they gave their power too two as one human body couldn't hold it but like I said it would be difficult with the mounts.
Ahh thats not all at a loss... IF for his benefit Lucifer could grant more mounts as he was the one to create them.

Boondox said:
Ahh thats not all at a loss... IF for his benefit Lucifer could grant more mounts as he was the one to create them.
Or maybe the mounts also did the same as the horseman and instead of still being alive gave their power to some once normal horses.

Alright well I will need to make an exceptions though for the mounts and people. 2 people per Horsemen and the FIRST person to get approached by the Horsemen receives the ORIGINAL mount. The second is given a normal horse with the same abilities as the original they just look different?

Boondox said:
Alright well I will need to make an exceptions though for the mounts and people. 2 people per Horsemen and the FIRST person to get approached by the Horsemen receives the ORIGINAL mount. The second is given a normal horse with the same abilities as the original they just look different?
That sounds good, but as it is yours and @Atom roleplay you have the final decision on the things.

Well then I will wait for Atom's choice for as you requested he gets first pick but for the sake of me being lazy i'm just going to say if Atom doesn't say Pestilence i'm claiming it.

Well Either way all first person slots will be filled so for second person slots those are all open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back