• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Four (A Fantasy Western) (Closed)

Soviet Panda

Red Panda Commanda.
Roleplay Type(s)
Connor scribbled on a small piece of paper, cramming as many words onto the small slip of parchment as possible, his face illuminated by the fire and his horse, Stepper, sleepily chewing on some hay. 'I know we don't all get along. Me and Famine would just as soon kill one of us as look at each other. But I found something. Someone, a kid. Pinky's want them, don't know why. But if they want it, we want it more. Meet me at the Spur.' And with that, he took out a shotgun shell and tightly tied the note around it.

"Let's see if I still remember how to do this," he grumbled softly as he loaded the shell. Raising it to his shoulder, he quietly mumbled a few words before pulling the trigger. With a loud bang, a flash, and smoke, a vulture took flight overhead. Circling twice, it took off in a direction, it's sole purpose to deliver his message to the nearest of the Four. And as he watched it fly off into the night, he couldn't help but wonder who it was that was closest.

But that wasn't his problem, not now. For back at the fire was the kid in question, sleeping the night away. Why did the Pinkys want them? What kind of power could this kid have? Was it political? Was this a bastard child of some higher up that could be used as leverage? Or was it more literal power? Only time would tell for certain.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello and welcome to 'The Four'! Though to be honest it should be 'The Four, andOne Kid', but that doesn't roll off the tongue as well. I'm only looking for 2 more slots to fill in. One being Death of The Four Horseman Gang, and the other being the 'kid'. So if you're interested, say so now, or forever hold your peace.

This will be done on site. But I do have a discord set up for OOC chatter that I'll invite you to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back