• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Forgotten Swordsmen

Astaroth Suzumiya]Jason was done licking her hand as he look at her and notice she was turning red as it is called as blushing. Jason write something saying "thanks" he show her the paper [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21680-jessbeth/ said:
@JessBeth[/URL]
She read it. "A.....A......" Still blushing as she is speechless.

Last edited by a moderator:
Artists sat up wincing a little " Well I didn't expect you to just barge in and flip me over like that " she said

Astaroth Suzumiya]"Are u alright?" Jason wrote to her as he lean and look at her closer as he show her the paper. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21680-jessbeth/ said:
@JessBeth[/URL]
Melody snap out of it and slap his face. "That for licking for my hand...are you trying to make me feel....um....weird......"

"I do things differently"

Arius said as he left the room and saw Elise and Elliot

"I'm waiting for your first attempt, Elliot you missed a spot"

He said as he walked passed them

Jason look at her and hold his cheeks as he write and show her saying "i was still hungry but u let me food go through your hand but its such a waste so i lick it instead" he then look at her

@JessBeth

Elise look at Arius amillig weakly as she turn pale and back a Elliot as she pass out from full of blood loss.

@Ldybug123

Arius stopped and turned around

"I have something better"

He said as he walked over to Elise and fazed into her and took control of her body

Jason look at her and walk to the pond as he took some water to wipe the blood of his face and mouth to keep it clean as he write something "have u eat?" He show it to her and look at her.

@JessBeth

She read it. "No....come to think of it, it look like it's lunch time...." Melody look around as she said, " Look, vampire hunter, I have to go back home....oh I should thank you for....saving me again....whatever they are....."

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Elise stood up and looked at Elliot

"I have medicine that heals injuries"

Elise said in Arius's voice as she walked to Arius's room and opened one of the drawer and pulled out a bamboo bottle took one of the pills inside, instantly her wounds healed and Arius came out of Elise's body

Jason nodded and start followig her again as he look around and everywere litterary tey go she was so vabrant as if he cannot hurt nor even touch her what was his sence showing to him and why was she sparkly in his eyes at thenfirst sign. He then look around and write "they could also get into your house if u arent careful" he show her the paper and look at her.

@JessBeth

Ellise start to wake up as she hold take a deep breat and look around and to Elliot and Arius "thank you" se said to the both of them as se stand up and sign as she walk to Elliot and pat his head "cmon Illiot lets make the day with a smile "she said as she start walking out and stop by te door "thank u... u might be evil nor ignore someone who could amost die yet u save... u might ate every kindness in te once of te living but u are kind inside your core of your soul i know u are kind and nice... its just ave been lock for long years." She said as she get out is room with a smile.

@Ldybug123 @Alaster Von Grim

She look at it. "Ha, don't worry, I'm a tough girl. So I don't need you to babysit me..." She walk front as she step on the rock on the river. She start to humming and then start to sing a little, the same sweet voice that he heard before.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

"By tough girl u mean screaming when seeing a demon and running away?" He show her the baby and grab something from his neck and it was a necklace as he pulled it out and place it around her neck and write again saying "there that would help u ... not get touch by anything that is trying to kill u" he said as he look at her.

@JessBeth

Ellise smile as she hear Arius speak "just wait" she said as she grab elliot's piano and she smile at him and place stand it up "elliot can u still play the piano?" She ask as she look around wondering were hunter is

@Alaster Von Grim @Ldybug123

She look at it. "Hmph!" She looked away as she feel something on her neck and see it a necklace. "What's this?" She look at him. Then she read it of what he saying. 'Why....why are you doing this....for me?" She asked as she look in his eyes, who is still green.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

"Can i teach u how to sign language" he said as he listen to what she said and stop how could he make this clear without her noticing whats magic that couse him to do such as he write but when he was writing some one cut in "Brotha were have u been?"Isaac came as his face was hidden in his hat as Jason take a look and remove his hood he saw his brother and Isaac remove his hat and they both look at Melody "whos she?" Ask Isaac with a smile as Jason look at his brother back to her numbly "i dont know her name but ill give her the name slappy" he sign language her brother as Isaac nodded and laugh.

@JessBeth

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back