• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Forgotten Swordsmen

Artist frowned and turned her head away she winced a little and stopped walking

Arriety blinked and looked around the room " um... I guess I can leave when my back feels better " she said glancing g to Arius " but I don't know how long that will take "

Arriety blushed " Okay " she wasn't really sure what she could do to help her back and she winced a little

Arriety hesitated then said " um... Can you tell me your name, sorry I must have forgotten it "

Arriety smiled " My dads name was Arius " she turned. Her head to the side " what a coincidence "

Arriety frowned a bit as he left, she couldn't seem to cheer him up and she wind then started to run her back and blinked a few times rubbing a certain spot " its dislocated " she said to herself

Arriety tried to push the bone back into place and winced hard, she whined and closed her eyes right letting out a small cry of pain

Arriety pushed harder on the bone and she yelped having to stop she whimpered

Arriety quickly sat up straight bit showing her pain " Im fine " her voice sounded strained, she didn't want to bother Arius since he seemed to always upset him

Arius rolled his eyes as he walked over to arriety and flipped her onto her chest then put his hand on her back and pushed her spine back into place

Arriety squeaked as he flapped her over and she yelped when he pushed her back making it snap to where it was supposed to be and she whined hiding her face " That huuuurt "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back