• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Forgotten Swordsmen

- Avalynn hugs ellise and starts crying. " i loved them both. people say...you cant love two people especially when they are brothers...i loved Jason..jason..accually understood the feeling...of being cursed...avalynn sniffles but she still is crying hard.

Ellise hold Avalynn "i know...its hard to face such think like that." She said as she look at the sky "dont worry i know... Jason is looking down at u and listening to what your saying and he will be always there in your heart. " she said as Isaac look at then and Elliot "we must go now" he said as he place flowers to the two graves and start walking away.

@Aragon @Ldybug123

avalynn kept crying it was rare for her to cry but she didnt want to oet go..she didnt want to loose anyone else...avalynn was in enough pain.

Ellise look at Avalynn as she wipe her tears "wipe up your tears i know Jason would always guide u... in the end he dint want to get u hurt and u know what... what ever happen u would never be alone cuz he is there by your side" she said as a clod air nd a strong wind circle around her as Ellise smile "lets go..." she said as she started to walk down from the mountain.

avalynn nodded and went down the mountain slowly but carefully. after being half way avalynn's foot slips and avalynn falls a good 60 ft. once avalynn hot the ground avalynn had a serious head injury ( a severe concussion), avalynn also fell on her side arm which broke many bones. and sevral bones in her hand. avalynn was uncountious

Users who are viewing this thread

Back