• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Forgotten Swordsmen

Isaac stand up and stretch as he krack his knuckles and neck "he sacrifice his voice to s-"he pause whenJason then step his head to he ground .

Jason look at her and write as he follow her "what should i do to get to know your name?"

@JessBeth

Astaroth Suzumiya]Isaac stand up and stretch as he krack his knuckles and neck "he sacrifice his voice to s-"he pause whenJason then step his head to he ground . Jason look at her and write as he follow her "what should i do to get to know your name?" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21680-jessbeth/ said:
@JessBeth[/URL]
"You really want to know my name?" Melody look at him. "....alright....." She come close to him, almost like she going to kiss him but she whispers his ears. ".... catch me...." she start to kick him in the guts and when he down, she start running.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Alaster Von Grim](Wow left out of my own rp)

[/QUOTE]
(Oh do you want my charter to meet you?)

Ellise smile as she follow elliot outside the forest.

@Ldybug123

Jason look at her as she kuck him in the stomach weakly as he dint use his power on speed and use his normal once and chase her as he was gaining on her fastly.

Isaac stand up and saw them both running and smile as he cross his arms "is it true?" He thought as he start walking back into the mansion.

Isaac look at her as he climb up to the tree maybe he could play a game on her as he dissapear intothe shadows silently and follow her.

@JessBeth

[QUOTE="Alaster Von Grim](Wow left out of my own rp)

[/QUOTE]
(I think its a good time that we should all compile our whole character in one place so no one would be left out sound like a plan?)

Elliot knocked on the door and soon, a woman opened the door. She smiled widely and hugged Elliot tightly.
images
(Elliot's grandmother) @Astaroth Suzumiya

Astaroth Suzumiya]Ellise smile as she follow elliot outside the forest. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25128-ldybug123/ said:
@Ldybug123[/URL]

Jason look at her as she kuck him in the stomach weakly as he dint use his power on speed and use his normal once and chase her as he was gaining on her fastly.

Isaac stand up and saw them both running and smile as he cross his arms "is it true?" He thought as he start walking back into the mansion.

Isaac look at her as he climb up to the tree maybe he could play a game on her as he dissapear intothe shadows silently and follow her.

@JessBeth
Melody keep running away from Jason as she go hide in in the woods again, her secret pathway.

Astaroth Suzumiya](I think its a good time that we should all compile our whole character in one place so no one would be left out sound like a plan?) [/QUOTE] I agree with her. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25673-alaster-von-grim/ said:
@Alaster Von Grim[/URL]

Elise look at them and smile seeing Elliot and his Grandmother reunite again.

@Ldybug123

Jason follow her as he look around he never saw this path before. As he he look around and jump into another tree as he follow her as she hide but what she dint know he was ontop of a tree looking at her. Its just like hunting a prey..easy

@JessBeth

As Melody stop running to catch her breath and look back, thinking she lost him, "What a loser...." She giggle as she looked around and notice that she not somewhere she knows. "Oh..." She start to walk toward the path where is a bit dark.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Astaroth Suzumiya](I think its a good time that we should all compile our whole character in one place so no one would be left sound like a plan?)

[/QUOTE]
(Yes at Arius's mansion and please no more location changes without clearing it with me please)

Jason saw some shadows in the ground as he jump down the tree and look at her and write "careful there are shadow everywhere under the ground" he said as he look at the mansion

isaac smile at them and went inside the mansion.

@JessBeth @Alaster Von Grim

Ellise smile at them as she wave at the grandmother "hello im Ellise" she said with a smile.

@Ldybug123

Users who are viewing this thread

Back