• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Forgotten Frontier: A Sci-Fi Horror RP

I have a stock of characters to release over time

I’m going to be on work for a bit so any questions before I go?

Who may or may not be played by me if there are no takers-

That's kind of what inspired Walker. But I think they will get along. Lol, plus Walker could almost set up a comm link so Bentus could see the world through his visual sensors. I say sensors because I can't really say he has eyes.

That's kind of what inspired Walker. But I think they will get along. Lol, plus Walker could almost set up a comm link so Bentus could see the world through his visual sensors. I say sensors because I can't really say he has eyes.

True, but Bentus will be able to accompany them after a while

Is Bentus a true AI or a biomechanical alien ship similar to Walker's species? I've been watching Farscape recently and it reminds me of Moya

Is Bentus a true AI or a biomechanical alien ship similar to Walker's species? I've been watching Farscape recently and it reminds me of Moya

You’re not far off actually. The Bentusi are a race of aliens from the Homeworld game series, they have shed their biological existence to become their ships, unbound

Users who are viewing this thread

Back