• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Forgotten Frontier: A Sci-Fi Horror RP

There will be plenty of reason to ally with someone of questionable allegiance and character if they have combat knowledge.

Ok so then my character can be encountered in their derelict ship
Sounds good, maybe after the first “Jump” (inter dimensional travel from one location to another) they run into each other, perhaps there is a single crew member on board with your character, so you can still RP until you meet the rest of the cast.

Just DM me if you want a special race or planet, or if you have questions

so far we have a good cast, I am going to spend some time on making more Cannon-Fodder characters to accompany y’all

I’ll be here for a bit longer, ask questions before I leave

Okay I am going to go- PM me any questions and I will talk to you tomorrow as soon as possible.

Sounds good, maybe after the first “Jump” (inter dimensional travel from one location to another) they run into each other, perhaps there is a single crew member on board with your character, so you can still RP until you meet the rest of the cast.

By definition a “derelict” is abandoned

I’ll figure something out

I was just planning some way so you aren’t left out in the beginning

And I’m the ancient and highly advanced starship of untold destruction

Users who are viewing this thread

Back