• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The forest Olverda. A Ficone interest check

Probably a crow

Professional space idiot
Welcome to the outskirts of Outer Koin Ridge: home to the forest Olverda. It also is where your guys’ quest is. You are here for a simple ‘exterminate and collect’ quest that is low-level and friendly. Your quest is to find a specific cave, hunt the animals in there, and retrieve the Mask of Verdune. It’s a simple quest with other people who want money.
We are using the questr app thing that has got a major update last year and jumped in popularity. You don’t even need to know any magic or own a staff in advance.

this is a discord based syfi fantasy rp. This is mostly going to be a casual rp with some game like systems like
  • Quests [obviously]
  • A vocal and staff based magic system
  • Stats, alot possibly
So if you have any questions just pm me or put them down below.
And here is the Discord server if your interested

i realized that the whole post falls apart at the end. sorry for that guys.
im going to keep it because its funny

Bump 4: I know this place looks awful but im going to bump it one last time before i nuke it. Or i will just revamp it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back