• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [THE FOREST] (CLOSED)

Cool cool. I'll drop my first post probably within two hours. I need to get some stuff done first.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I CAN"T BELIEVE IT IM MAKING A CHARACTER SOOOON WHAT"S HAPPENED SO FAR

SUMMARY:
Me, Detective Colin Dascome: Edgy lil' guy lost in a magical forest, trying to solve a case about mising people. Will throw hands on sight.
A_Hazy_Clarity: Ivana, a Jackalope-human-hybrid. Comes from a tribe dedicated to protecting the forest from PESKY HUMANS.
Syntax_Attack: A dyn (mini human, basically), he's 8 years old and has a knife. He might bite. Lost his parents to a couple of human teens. His name is Lux Thomas.
Kitsuuyo: A mysterious wounded human soldier, he was recued by Ivana and Lux and is currently being treated for his injuries.
ThAtguY101: A boy and his tree! Currently outside the village, ready to enter the mayhem.

Ivana and Lux met on the forest, quickly becoming friends.
They spotted an injured, unconcious man and decided to help him.
Colin overheard their conversation and began confronting them, thinking they had hurt/kidnapped the soldier.
They argued for a while, eventually both going separate ways.
Colin reached the jackalope village then got detained, quickly sent to trial in front of the chief (Ivana's grandma."
He got sentenced to house arrest on her home. (YIPEEEE.)

SUMMARY:
Me, Detective Colin Dascome: Edgy lil' guy lost in a magical forest, trying to solve a case about mising people. Will throw hands on sight.
A_Hazy_Clarity: Ivana, a Jackalope-human-hybrid. Comes from a tribe dedicated to protecting the forest from PESKY HUMANS.
Syntax_Attack: A dyn (mini human, basically), he's 8 years old and has a knife. He might bite. Lost his parents to a couple of human teens. His name is Lux Thomas.
Kitsuuyo: A mysterious wounded human soldier, he was recued by Ivana and Lux and is currently being treated for his injuries.
ThAtguY101: A boy and his tree! Currently outside the village, ready to enter the mayhem.

Ivana and Lux met on the forest, quickly becoming friends.
They spotted an injured, unconcious man and decided to help him.
Colin overheard their conversation and began confronting them, thinking they had hurt/kidnapped the soldier.
They argued for a while, eventually both going separate ways.
Colin reached the jackalope village then got detained, quickly sent to trial in front of the chief (Ivana's grandma."
He got sentenced to house arrest on her home. (YIPEEEE.)
the only reply i have is is Ivana's grandma a GILF. I dunno why i thought that. Maybe it was your YIPPEE. THANKS ANYWAYS. Time to bring on the Wraith.

wtf is happening- Ivana's grandma is like 100 years old or smthn- wanna call her a GILF? She probably is wrinkly asf down there too-

oh yeah- I’m thinking of giving Lux a power! Animal manipulation (weak), basically, he can befriend and command animals like rabbits, squirrels, and mice. But he can only command a few at a time, and they can disobey if they want to.

Well, I’m not entirely sure I should put that in, I’ve always wanted Lux to be kind of a test of compassion for others, he relies on the empathy of others to stay alive. He was almost made to be a social test.

oh yeah- I’m thinking of giving Lux a power! Animal manipulation (weak), basically, he can befriend and command animals like rabbits, squirrels, and mice. But he can only command a few at a time, and they can disobey if they want to.
I think that for his height something to camuflage would be pretty useful. Or something that helps him climb á la spiderman.

I think that for his height something to camuflage would be pretty useful. Or something that helps him climb á la spiderman.
Yeah, those would be fitting, but i kind of already built those into the character, he’s proficient at climbing, and he has camo clothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back