• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 'the forest boy'

carburetor

I am trying
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello! My name is carburetor.

I am looking for a wholesome, relaxed relationship building roleplay, either platonic or romantic, depending on my partner.

I have a basic plot idea which I thought could be fun, though I am not particularly attached to it, so if you don't care for it, we can do something else.

Plot idea - M/c is a teenage boy who lives alone in the Canadian wilderness (I've got several origin story ideas, it just depends on the direction you want to go in.) Y/c is flying across the wilderness for whatever reason when y/C's plane crashes and y/c is the sole survivor. M/c finds your character and nurses them back to health.

I'm a male minor, and I would prefer to play as a straight male character, whatever we end up doing. If we end up doing a romance plot, I'd prefer for my partner to be female.

I've also got a few other ideas, so send me a DM if you are interested!

Thanks for taking the time to read my text wall : )

Last edited:
Hello, I'm interested in this rp if it's still open. PM me if you'd like to rp with me(I can give you more details about myself in pms)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back