• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Fog (apocalypse)

XlaserbeamsX

~lumos maxima~

tumblr_mvegkzFQY81rnk68fo1_500.gif

The Fog

The government has been working for years on a secret weapon that would finally take down their enemies. A type of gas that works as fog, floating over habitation all the while destroying all life in it's path. The effects of the fog were immediate, including burning of the flesh and boiling of the organs. The only thing is, the officials don't have a place to test it. They could always use the desert like the creators of bombs, but what would that prove? That the gas floated? No, they needed to test it on live subjects.

Nobody would miss them, it was just a little town! Kaiseburg, Indiana was the perfect place to test the fog! Nobody in that teeny town knew people from the outside, at least they didn't think so. They were mostly old people, anyway, nobody would freak out if the government tested it on such a hidden place. Would they?

They were wrong. They were so, so wrong. Something went bad in the creation of the fog, people didn't burn alive, they died and came
back to life. Only, they weren't really alive. They were dead, but walking, and they had an insatiable hunger for something. What was it? Of course, like any other zombie story, it's flesh. Now, there were hundred of old, flesh eating humans on the hunt for something to eat! The government had siphoned all the gas out as soon as they noticed something going wrong. They were flabbergasted, it had worked on the animals they tested it on!

They were unable to keep the outbreak a secret, for soon enough one of the elderly zombies escaped Kaiseburg and went sneaked off in the direction of habitation. Nobody knew about it, everyone thought the zombies were contained in Kaiseburg, but as soon as that old dead man bit into another person's flesh, an uprising occurred. Nerds were saying it was the apocalypse, Christians were praying to their God, and all the while the government fought to calm people down. The person the zombie had bitten got infected, and the virus spread through her body causing her to fall ill and die within days. Only, she didn't stay dead, either. She came back to life as the elders had done.

Now, these zombies weren't your usual, run-of-the-mill brain dead creeps. No, they were agile, quick. Able to jump and run. They had complete control of their limbs, the only difference between them and humans was the rotting flesh.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I'm interested, but I won't be incredibly active over the next couple days. When is the projected start?

[/QUOTE]
Uhh, I was planning to start a thread tonight for it, but whether or not it starts tonight I have no idea. It will most likely start tonight or tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back