• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Flash or Arrow Roleplay

Venus Vesper

Adorable Demon
I have been watching The Flash recently and reading Barry Allen fanfictions on Wattpad. It's gotten me eager to start a really good roleplay with either The Flash or Arrow. I don't care which, but I'm craving action, adventure, and romance in a roleplay right now. It would obviously be between a female character that I make up and either Oliver or Barry as the case may be. I really would love to do one of these roleplays and I hope that someone is reading this that thinks they can handle either Oliver or Barry. I don't need 5+ paragraph long replies, but one paragraph would be nice. Of course, we would need to try and stick to the plot of either show and would most likely start at the beginning of either show. For The Flash, that would mean starting after Barry wakes up from his coma that way he has his powers but isn't fully used to them yet. It's the perfect time for him to meet my character. Where we open in Arrow is up for debate considering all of the major plot things that happen in the beginning. If you are reading this and think you can handle Barry or Oliver with a romantic interest that's not Iris or (with Oliver the list goes on and on). The main focus would obviously be on all of the people they're trying to save and all of the missions they go on, but romance would have to be a pretty large part of the roleplay. If you think you're up to the task, please post somewhere on the thread.  

How my female character could've met the hero....:

The Flash

I feel as though it would be an interesting twist if Barry could've saved her before he had become the flash. This is just one of many options. She could also be saved afterwards but injured in an abnormal way so that they had to bring her to S.T.A.R Labs. If you don't feel like you want to figure out how exactly he saves her in the beginning, she could simply be one of Iris's friends that he grows really close to and then one night he saves her and she eventually figures it out. She doesn't even really have to be introduced through anything. He could simply pass her on the street or see her at Jitters. The thought of her not knowing is also somewhat compelling as he could struggle between telling her and not telling her. He could eventually decide on telling her or an opportunity could come up that would leave her finding out or him not having a choice in telling her. Please contact me in some way or reply to the thread to tell me if you're interested in a The Flash roleplay. We can then discuss which approach to take as far as how my character is going to meet Barry. I'm always open to others preferences. 

Arrow

For Arrow, my ideas are very few. My girl could potentially be a maid in the mansion and one day accidentally see something she shouldn't, thus getting herself dragged into his world. Or, she could be someone needing saving, as cliche as that may be but we could theoretically put a spin on it to where she was being tortured. A hostage situation if you will. She could also have been someone he had teamed up with on the island. She could've gotten away and retreated to Star City where they later run into each-other. She could be the daughter of someone that has connections to his family. There are actually a lot of options for how they could possibly meet. If you have any ideas then feel free to tell me about them. If you think you can play Oliver and are interested at all in these theoretical plots, please comment or get a hold of me some how.

Hello, I'm Intrested in this Roleplay, I've watched more series of arrow than I have flash so I'd probably be more confident in the role of Oliver. Is this Roleplay still open?

It is always open! I'm thrilled that you're interested actually. I only expect about a paragraph every other day, or less. So it's not going to be high maintenance or anything. I'm perfectly fine with starting off in an Arrow roleplay. I've been watching both excessively over the past few days and I'm ready to dive in whenever you are. @AshXNight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back