• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The fireman and the policeman

Jeffery frowns and shake shis head. “I’m adored not sweetie. It’s not a place you can visit.” He murmurs and watches her. He knew she didn’t fully understand and it killed him when she got upset about this.

Chleo laughs softly and shakes her head. She wraps her arms around Norman and lays her head on his chest. “So I think you owe Norman a sorry and thank you.” She tells her.

Lyla frowned and crossed her arms over her chest "It not fair Daddy! Why I no hawve Mommy?!" She asked crying not even understanding why all the other kids in her pre-school had mom's but she didn't

Max rolled her eyes "Sorry Norman, but I have no idea why I'd be thanking him." She said raising an eyebrow as she sipped her dress

Jeffery frowns and hugs her tightly. “I’m sorry baby. I wish you did have your mommy. I wish she was here.” He murmurs and rocks her gently.

Chleo shakes her head. “We saw how well you hit it off with Jeffery. I think Norman did good with his blind date this time.” She murmurs and smiles.

Lyla nodded softly and held onto him tightly still crying til she finally calmed down a few minutes later "Daddy I hungwey." She murmured

Max nearly spit out her juice going wide eyed "What?! No no Jeffrey is the guy I met at the store yesterday remember? I told you about him." She said before she started laughing shaking her head some

Jeffery smiles a little and nods. “Let’s go get you some breakfast then sweetie.” He murmurs softly and picks her up, heading to the kitchen. “What would you like today?”

Chleo raises an eyebrow. “That’s the guy you meet?” She laughs and goes over to her sister. “Guess I was right about your luck turning around.” She grins.

Lyla looked around some as she held onto him "Waffle!" She said before putting her thumb in her mouth a habit he had been trying to break for her as of late.

Max shook her head giving a laugh "Maybe, he was very sweet." She said giving a smile looking at Norman "Thank you Norman." She said laughimg as he said "Your're welcome!" Before he ran off to answer his work phone

Jeffery chuckles softly and nods. “Only if that little thumb of yours stays out of your mouth.” He chuckles and pulls her hand away from her mouth gently. He places her in her high chair and starts on waffles.

Chleo watches him run off and sighs softly. “You know I’m so afraid he’s gonna be on a call when I go into labor.” She murmurs siftly and looks at her sister. “Are you guys gonna see each other again?”

Lyla giggled softly and took her thumb from her mouth watching him put the waffles in the toaster "Daddy? You work today?" She asked wanting him home today.

Max shook her head some "You know he wouldn't let that happen." She said giving a small laugh and nodding a bit "I'm hoping so, I gave him my number and he said he would set a date with me...but we will just have to see." She said softly

Jeffery looks st her and nods. “Yeah baby I do. You’re gonna go to grandmas today.” He murmurs softly and puts some syrup on the waffles when they were done, placing them in front of her.

Chleo sighs softly and shrugs. She watches her sister and smiles. “I’m happy for you.” She murmurs softly and sips some juice. “He really is a good guy.” She tells her and goes to sit down.

Lyla frowned and shook her head "No daddy! No stay!" She said as she started to sob again looking at him "No go!!"

Max smiled softly "I sure do hope so, he seems very nice." She said biting her lip trying to stop her smile from spreading more as she thought about him while she sat down next to her sister

Norman came into the hurriedly dress in uniform grabbing his badge and gun kissing the top of her head "Shooting down on Davers street, they need some back up." He murmured before running out of the room

Jeffery frowns and picks her up. He holds her close and rocks her gently. He kisses her head softly and rubs her back softly. “I’m sorry sweetie. I wish I could stay sweetie.”

Chleo sighs softly. “Be careful!” She calls back and shakes her head. “And That is why I’m afraid he’ll be on a call. He takes all of them.” She murmurs and shakes her head. She leans back and sighs.

Lyla frowned and held onto his shirt like a security blanket before she reached for her food wanting to sit with him while she ate "Daddy stay." She whimpered out looking at him with big puppy dog eyes.

Max nodded softly "I'm sure he wouldnt if he knew you were in labor." He said giving a small smile "So how are you feeling? Party ended kinda early for you guys." She said remembering some of the all nighters they held

Jeffery sighs softly and holds her close. "Okay, sweetie." He murmurs softly and kisses her head. He sits down with her and helps her eat, picking up his phone to call the chief. "I need the day off. I know but just this once please." He murmurs and smiles a little. "Thank you." He murmurs and hangs up. He kisses her head softly. "You're gonna get me fired one of these days little one." He teases.

Chleo nods a little. "They aren't as much fun when you're this big." She murmurs softly and rubs her bump. "I'm sure once the baby comes and we can get some nights alone they'll turn back into all-nighters." She murmurs and leans back a little.

Lyla giggled as she ate happily on his lap before she turned showing him her syrup covered hands "Sticky." She said scrunching her face up not liking the feeling at all on her hands

Max gave a small laugh shaking her head some "No no by all means stick to the non all nighters, less for me to clean up." She said jokingly before glancing at her phone and biting her lip hard.

Jeffery chuckles and picks her up. He takes her to the sink and washes her hands for her. He lets her down to go play as he cleans up and smiles at her. He shakes his head and glances at the time. Was it too early to call her? Would she be awake? Would he sound desperate? He bites his lip and grabs his phone, calling her.

Chleo laughs softly. "You don't have to clean up you know." She murmurs and smiles at her. "And calm down, he'll call." She assures her and goes to start on some laundry.

Lyla giggled some and washed her hands before she ran off to go play with her baby doll in the other room.

Max blushed bright pink "I'm not waiting on him to call." She said trying to sound convincing but as soon as she saw her phone light up and a number flash across the screen she answered quickly "Hello?"

Jeffery smiles at her and shakes his head. He hears MAx answer and grins. "Hey, I hope I didn't wake you up." He murmurs softly and slides back into the seat at the table. "How are you?"

Chleo giggles and shakes her head. She hums softly as she does the laundry and runs a hand through her hair.

Max laughed softly and smiled happily hearing his voice "No no you didn't, I'm doing pretty good what about you?" She asked biting her lip gently

Norman stood with his gun cocked pointing towards the culprit "Drop the weapon! We do not want to shoot!" He yelled but as soon as the man started firing off and hitting one of the men next to him, Norman quickly fired off doubke tapping him in the heart watching him fall to the ground.

Jeffery smiles and nods. "I'm doing good." He murmurs softly. "I was wondering if you'd wanna get dinner tonight?" He asks softly. "If you're not too busy." He murmurs.

Chleo smiles and listens in on the conversation. She was happy for her sister and she wanted her to find someone. She wanted her to be happy.

Max smiled widely "Tonight?" she asked a bit shocked that he wanted to see her so soon but she wasn't about to deny it "I would love to." she said happily looking over at Chleo blushing bright red "What time were you thinking?" she asked

Norman frowned and grunted feeling an aching in his shoulder as his adrenaline wear off noticing he had been hit in the shoulder "Shit." he muttered trying to get up and make it to the ambulance so he could be checked out. He knew it probably was nothing serious but he also knew Chleo would be having a fit when she found out.

Jeffery smiles a little and bites his lip. “Too soon to be asking for a date?” He rubs the back of his head. “Kinda been out of the dating pool awhile.” He murmurs and sighs softly. “You can totally say no.” He assures her. “But seven if you’re really sure.”

Chleo giggles and tries to hold in the squeals of joy. She wiggles her eyebrows at her sister and laughs at the face she gives her. She hears her phone going off and goes to answer it. “Hello?”

Max giggled softly down the line "Trust me, I'm in the same boat. Seven sounds great though, would you like to meet somewhere?" she asked biting her lip. She really hadn't been this excited for a date in a long time and she was flustered not knowing how to go about this "I really don't know what I'm doing here." she said laughing softly

The ambulance called his emergency contact sighing softly "Mrs. Reedus? This is the hospital, your husband has sustained a gunshot wound to the shoulder. He is being treated right now but he will need a ride home afterwards. Can you pick him up or is there some one else we can call?" she asked

Jeffery smiles and chuckles. “It’s fine. I’m in the same boat.” He murmurs and leans back. “I’ll text you the address of the restaurant.” He tells her and smiles. “I’ll see you tonight.” He murmurd softly and hangs up. He grins and shakes his head. He couldn’t believe he just did that.

Chleo frowns and shakes her head. “No, no! I’ll be there.” She tells them and hangs up. She goes as quickly as she could to grab her shoes and purse. She holds her stomach when the baby starts kicking a little too much. “Max I gotta go to the hospital! Norman got hurt!” She calls and struggles to get her shoes off, finally just kicking them in the corner and waddling to the door barefoot.

Lyla squealed softly and ran into the room in a princess dress and her baby doll at hand "Daddy play!" she said happily tugging on his hand wanting him to play tea party with him hoping he would be up for it.

Max shot up and went wide eyed "Here take the flip flops." she murmured before she helped her sister to the car "What happened?!" she asked worriedly as she drove towards the hospital hoping it wasn't a serious injury.

Jeffery smiles at her and kisses her cheek. “Hey princess.” He murmurs and picks her up, setting her on his knee. “what Do you wanna play beautiful?”

Chleo holds her stomach and gets in the car. “He got shot in his shoulder.” She whimpers and starts hyperventilating. The stress and the pregnancy combined were not good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back