• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The fireman and the policeman

Max gave a small laugh and shook her head some "Because Norman told you to do it." she said giving a small laugh again biting her lip as she glanced back going wide eyed seeing Jeff at the door "You know what..maybe I will give someone a chance." she murmured before she got up and went inside biting her lip gently feeling butterflies fill her stomach as she saw him "Small world." she said to him giggling as he jumped a little turning around flashing the amazing smile yet again.

Norman made his way around before he found himself outside looking at Chleo "Mmm hey beautiful you gonna stay out here all night?" he asked as he sat next to her kissing her cheek gently. He was always a bit more affectionate and happy when he was tipsy or drunk.

Jeffery jumps a little when he hears a sudden voice and turns around, flashing a smile when he saw who it was. "I guess it is." He murmurs and chuckles. He shakes her head. "Never expected to see you here." He murmurs and watches her. She looked amazing. He didn't even realize she matched the very vague description Norman had given him of his blind date.

Chleo laughs softly at her sister and watches her leave. She looks over at Norman when he comes out and smiles at him. "Maybe." She murmurs and watches him. "You should slow down on the drinks love. I can't take care of a drunk you tonight." She murmurs and rubs his hand softly.

Max smiled widely at him giving a small nod "Nor did I." she said happily keeping her eyes on him "Would you like a drink?" she asked giggling as he gave a small nod. She took his hand and tugged him into the kitchen not able to help but notice how her hand fit in his almost perfectly. She blushed bright pink and glanced around trying to find a spare glass not wanting to give him a plastic cup. Though she had no idea this was the guy Norman had set her up with at all.

Norman sighed softly kissing her cheek "I can get Max or Jeff to help me." he said giving her a small pout but straightened up a bit when she gave him a small warning look "Okay okay, I'll slow down." he murmured putting his hands up in defense giving her a loving smile

Jeffery smiles and looks down at their hands. He smiles and watches her searching for a glass. “You know the plastic cups are right there.” He chuckles softly and smiles at her. He had no clue she was related to Norman’s wife or that she was the girl he was supposed to meet.

Chleo sighs softly and shakes her head. She stands up and holds her stomach. She heads back inside and goes to the living room.

Max gave a small laugh shaking her head some "No no, you deserve a glass. Trust me, Chleo won't mind." she said softly handing him a wine glass before she picked up the wine he had brought pouring both of them a drink "So Jeffrey, what brings you to this party?" she asked sipping her drink a bit.

Norman smiled and went inside with her keeping close to her "You alright babe?" he asked seeing the look on her face hoping everything was alright "You want me to send everyone home?"

Jeffery smiles a little and nods. “Okay.” He murmurs and takes a sip of his wine. “My friend...well if you know Chleo I guess you know him too...Norman. He wants me to meet this girl tonight. Kinda blind date.” He chuckles softly. “He’s always going this to me.” He looks at her. “What about you?”

Chleo shakes her head. “No it’s fine.” She tells him and starts picking up some of the trash. “I might turn in early though.”She tells him.

Max gave a laugh and nodded "Yeah I know that...Norman always sets me up." she murmured biting her lip gently "He actually set me up too...I think the guy stood me up though. Supposed to be his best friend but I've never met him." she explained sipping her drink looking into his eyes trying to not get lost in them but she was finding it very difficult.

Norman nodded softly "Another hour and I'll tell everyone to leave." he murmured smiling as he saw Jeff talking to Max in the kitchen "Hey looks like they found eachother." he said giving a small laugh

Jeffery frowns a little. “I’m sorry.” He murmurs softly and watches her. “Norman said the girl I’m supposed to meet is here but with his vague description I can’t find her.” He shakes his head. “But i think it’s for the best.” He smiles at her. He was glad she was here. He’d much rather spend his time with her.

Chleo stands up straight and looks at him. “You don’t have to do that. You’re having fun. I’m just too pregnant for all this.” She murmurs and shrugs. She glances over at them and smiles a little. “They seem to be hitting it off.”

Max gave a small laugh and smiled softly at him "I would say the same thing, funny how we both know them huh? How long have you known Norman?" she asked finishing her first glass before pouring another one not able to take her eyes off him. He was mesmerizing to her, his smile infectious and his voice was so deep yet came out so smooth as well.

Norman nodded some giving a smile "Told you they would, Jeff is just the kind of guy Max would like." he said softly kissing her temple gently "You think she would have an issue with his kid?" he asked knowing Max was kind of hesitant around children.

Jeffery smiles and watches her. “Wow..umm a few years. We meet out on a call one day and kind of hit it off. We’ve been close ever since.” He murmurs and leans agaisnt the counter. “How do you know them?” He asks softly.

Chleo bites her lip and sighs softly. “I don’t know. She really isn’t a big fan of them.” She mutters and places a hand on her bump. “She’s even still iffy about her own niece or nephew.” She murmurs softly and sighs. “But she could change her mind.”

Max smiled happily giving another small laugh "Chleo is my sister actually, met Norman through her." she said sipping her new drink as she watched him feeling the alcohol she had been drinking start to get to her a bit "You know I'm kinda glad I asked you for that bread." she said giggling a little

Norman nodded a bit giving a small shrug "Lets get you to bed babe, I can see how tired you are." he murmured kissing her forehead gently before he walked her to thier room so she could lay down and get some rest.

Jeffery chuckles softly and nods. “I’m glad you asked too.” He murmurs softly and sips his drink. “I’m really glad I met you.” He admits and crosses his arms.

Chleo smiles a little and heads upstairs. She slides her shoes off and sits on the edge of the bed. “Go have fun with everyone. Just don’t get too drunk please.” She murmurs softly and goes to change.

Max blushed lightly and nodded biting her lip gently "So what was this girl you were supposed to meet look like? Tall, Blonde, and gorgeous?" she asked giving a laugh half joking half expecting that to be his type. She by no means thought she had super model looks, so the fact that a man like him had some kind of interest in her was a bit difficult for her to understand. She hadn't really been with a man in about 5 years, ever since her ex fiance.

Norman nodded and crossed his heart "Cross my heart beautiful." he said happily kissing her gently before he got her tucked in "I'll be in soon." he murmured softly.

Jeffery chuckles soflty and shakes his head. “I think I would run if hats how he described her.” He laughs. “All I got was brown hair and a black sundress. He wasn’t sure on the sundress part though.” He chuckles and shakes his head. “He’s a had a few though.” He murmurd and shrugs. “I guess that’s what I get for being late.”

Chleo nods a little and watches him leave. He was always so sweet when he had been drinking. She shakes her head and tries to get comfortable, a hard thing once she got big. She sighs softly and lays on her back

Max gave small laugh and nodded looking down at her black dress biting her lip gently "Yeah pretty vague, Chleo gave me the description of tall with shaggy brown hair." she said finishing yet another cup of wine watching as the party started to dwindle down a bit "So whats your occupation?" she asked looking him up and down. She knew it had to be some sort of government job, maybe he was a cop like Norman.

Norman went around and started to say goodbye to everyone starting to clean up the place letting Jeff and Max have their time though, he didn't care if they were there so late. He trusted them to not mess up his house at all. He made his way back to the room and layed down with Chleo pulling her body pillow onto the bed knowing it would help her sleep.

Jeffery chuckles softly and runs a hand through his hair. He shrugs a little. “I’m a fireman.” He murmurs and smiles at her. “What do you do?” He asks soflty and notices people were leaving. Soon the Josie was empty and he didn’t even see Norman. “Should we leave too?” He asks and bites his lip.

Chleo turns over and takes the pillow gently. “Thank you.” She murmurd softly and moves it so it was on the outter side f the bed so she could still cuddle with Norman. She closes her eyes and nuzzles her face in the body pillow.

Max shook her head softly placing her glass down "Unless you have somewhere else to be?" She said giving a small laugh "Got another hot date to attend to?" She asked raising an eyebrow at him but not able to wipe the smile off of her face

Norman smiled softly "Youre welcome beautiful." He whispered before he started to fall asleep with her

Jeffery shakes his head. “No no.” He assures her and glances at the time. He really should be picking up Lyla though. “I should get home though. It’s padt my bedtime.” He teases. “But I’ll cal you and set up that date for sure.” He tells her and smiles.

Chleo realxes and falls asleep finally. She always had a better time when he was near her.

Max laughed softly and gave a small laugh"Oh alright, I think thats a fair enough deal." She said softly before walking him to the door "I'll see you around Jeffrey." She said before she leant up and kissed his scruffed cheek gently

Norman woke up in the morning groaning softly. He got up and walked out to see the place pretty much cleaned up and Max passed out on the couch. He chuckled some and shook his head knowing it was her who picked up like she always did if she spent the night.

Jeffery smiles and heads home. The next morning he wakes up to Lyla jumping onto him and shaking him awake. He groans softly and rubs his eyes. “Well hello princess.” He murmurs and tickles her tummy. “Someone hyper this morning.”

Chleo turns over and slowly wakes up. She groans softly and rubs her eyes. She sighs and gets up after a bit and waddles downstairs. She sees Max on the couch and smiles a little. She heads into the kitchen and sees Norman. “Hey.” She murmurs skftly.

Lyla giggled happily and nodded before she mlved under the covers and cuddled up close to him "Moningf Daddy!" She said happily to him "Daddy can I see Mommy?" She asked softly pointing to his wallet where she knew he kept a picture of her mother.

Norman smiled softly and kissed her cheek as he saw her come into the room "Hey babe, how you feelin?" He asked making some juice for her "Hows the baby?"

Jeffery smiles and wraps an arm around her. He nods a little and reaches over for his wallet. He hands it to her and lets her look at the picture. He kisses her head softly and sighs.

Chleo smiles a little. “I’m fine. This little ones fine too, just moving a little too much she murmurs and rubs her tummy soflty.

Lyla looked at the picture in awe, her mouth in a little 'o' shape as she looked over it "Daddy? Where mwommy?" She asked looking up at him. She always asked but still could never grasp the concept that her mother had passed away

Norman chuckled softly and nodded some "Gonna be a trouble maker already." He said before he knelt down and kissed her bump gently "Calm down in there for your momma." He said quietly before kissing her bump again

Jeffery frowns a little and watches her. “She’s in heaven baby.” He murmurd softly and caresses her cheek. “But she still watches down on you and makes sure you’re safe.”

Chleo smiles and rubs her bump softly. She watches him and runs a hand through his hair gently. “I love you Norman.” She murmurs softly.

Lyla frowned some and gave a small nod "Can I go to heavwen Daddy? Swo I can swee Mommy?" She asked softly looking back at the picture again

Norman smiled happily glancing up at her "I love you too babe." He said softly chuckling as her heard Max groan and pad into the room

Max groaned as she walked in on their mushy love talk "Look I don't need to be bombarded with your mushy gushy love talk thid early in the morning." She joked going to make herself some juice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back