• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π“𝐇𝐄 π…πˆππ€π‹ π–πˆππ“π„π‘ β€” 𝐨𝐨𝐜 𝐭𝐑𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝.

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Omg I didn’t even SEE that he’s updated the lore AHHH I MUST consume 🀭😫

lord have mercy the AXOLOTL SKIN πŸ’€someone shine a flashlight thru these flesh eating punks 😳

So many messages, so many notifications, and so many character updates. You guys really do start popping off when I'm asleep.

idiot idiot I'm a big big fan of the expositional story telling in the lore thread, top tier world building and god is it refreshing to see a GM put actual effort into their stuff. Also, amphibian zombies? Amazing stuff. If that is the case I wonder how summer and different climates will be handled πŸ€”

Very excited to see how this goes!

PLSSSS you guys are looking too much into the axolotls but I’ll keep some of it mind hehe. I guess only showing a photo of an axolotl does that :-s

Show more axolotl pics just for the meme. It’s the red herring I didn’t know I needed 😫🀩

zombie: i am become axolotl.

but yo! feelin' the same about this rp. you've put in a lot of hardwork idiot and it shows! so stoked for this.

he’s the few men i’d make a sandwich for,,, and other thingsβ€” and pls he deserves more representation 😀 he’s sexy to me

thank you thank you, i love me some burly, un washed, would give me a uti if i fucked man he’s my weakness
PLS I'M CHOKING THIS IS SO FUNNY WHAT 😭😭 I MEAN SAME TO ALL OF THAT????? james ransone in IT: chapter two and sinister 1 and 2??? daddy? sorry. daddy? sorry

arthur is the one man that would never call me a slur, my beloved

PLEASE MATTHEW IN THAT IS SO…

frog-king-shrek.gif
well well well looks like punk boy matthew lillard maybe coming to accompany andy, just for him to mutate into a fucking AXOLOTL

ofc zombie dude is called derrick; you can never trust a mf called derrick

i feel the same, i haven’t done a group in a very long time but this was too good to pass up and i’m absolutely in love with all the character apps so far!!

my favourite genre to RP is by far zombie apocalypses so this felt like a good one to end my hiatus with, but now i'm quite nervous about not getting in lmao

will defo be lurking this one if i don't πŸ‘€

quietly i wished there weren’t so many applications ;-(
there can only be so many people in one group though and there’s some very good characters that i’d love to see get in
big same, but at the same time there are some really really nice characters πŸ‘€

I’m trying to not read anyone’s characters until the due date to ensure I have no bias but the temptation is real!!

I just had a chat about my pathology/infection lore with the sexiest girl in stem and she said everything makes sense, is interesting and has a scientific basis!! I wish I could share everything but don’t want to spoil and want you guys to experience it just like the characters!

also new lore is in the works!

oh and here’s a lil hint btw about the infection :-)

images
This is some top tier lore stuff, incredibly exciting!

thank you! i saw that we didn’t have like a police officer or anything for the town so i was like imma snatch this up πŸ’€πŸ’€
under cover cop? we love to see it and it stems me ideas that i shall hold off cause i don’t wanna get carried away LOL
Same! So many ideas. The undercover cop was raised in town so definitely will know some people there.

Last edited:
by far the most accurate thing about the lore so far is that the zombie apocalypse is 100% starting on reddit
odds on someone creating a redditor who's utterly convinced they're prepared for the zombie apocalypse because they've played one too many zombie video games

by far the most accurate thing about the lore so far is that the zombie apocalypse is 100% starting on reddit

Reddit mods are behind it all, god has surely abandoned us

What's next, will we find out they've colluded with the dreaded discord mods too? idiot idiot 😩😩

Hey hammer, you just hit the nail on the head

I feel called out.
great minds think alike; excited to see what you've got cooking eeee πŸ‘€πŸ‘€
my wife (52F) won’t stop growling and trying to tear apart my flesh. AITA for
ASGDHSJDD. hate to break it ya OP but YTA :/

djsklgjdslhgds i'm very excited for this and will try to finish my character asap! though there are so many good characters i had to give it a shot, the lore is amazeballs by the way! it got me super hyped
Lets Go Yes GIF by Cameo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back