• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π“𝐇𝐄 π…πˆππ€π‹ π–πˆππ“π„π‘ β€” 𝐨𝐨𝐜 𝐭𝐑𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝.

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Oh, we have a deadline now πŸ‘€
That gives me plenty of time to completely overhaul my character after I realised there was a lot of overlap between mine and some others, so that's a relief
I was hoping it would be long enough for everyone! I'm expecting some overlap considering the v i b e s of small towns and such but I'm sure in the end everyone will be quite different!
lesson learned. don't make a lot of progress on an edited post and accidentally click away from it. post that baby in workshop, in a new post, and let it save as you go. i am BIG dumb people. Dx
AHHHHHHHH! I've learnt this lesson so many times, yet I keep doing it hehe.

in other news, halfway thru with frank's cs and omg I love him so much. he's very gruff dad vibes but a lil softie. u guys will definitely be meeting his son too!

AND frank is up! may have some editing to do. will also need to include relationships for both my characters. his son nate will also have a lil cs.

Wyatt's pretty much finished. I wanted to try and wrap up his CS tonight since I know I'll be busy this weekend and possibly into next week. Though I'll likely throw in some more tidbits, and I can't promise I won't add onto his personality (my weakness) at some point.

eek loving how everyone’s characters are coming along!!!

decided to sit down and flesh out the events leading up to the initial infection to build upon the lore. this included the how, who and why! along with other details to make sure the story will be coherent and not some random shit thrown at the wall!

while this is all behind the scenes (for now), I thought I’d let you guys know! really want this one to stick, y’know?

i'm still working on my character, i have the cs in workshop atm and i’ll add it once mostly everything is filled out, and probably make edits up until the deadline. everything looks so so good btw & i love everyone’s characters! i actually decided to create a character rather than expand upon an old one so i’ll be using that time to think about the backstory.

That's very cool idiot idiot ! Love all the details you're feeding us with! I'm swamp at work until Christmas but I should have NPCs up after weekend. If I'm accepted I'll make my second character based on the final cast to hopefully complement it!

Also, Frank makes me think of my old character that I plan to use as the bodyguard. Love that guy and the FC is perfect!

backstory COMPLETE. will hopefully HOPEFULLY get Roy's personality done tomorrow.
i'm pretty sure i'll put a cs together for Irene and Jessie, too, at some point! i'm just struggling with moments of clarity. haha

everything looks heckin stellar! so excited to read through everyone's characters.

okay so I can unconfidently say I may of written an original background history to the infection?? worked on the pathology a bit more too to make it solid and no like a certain show that had REALLY incosistent zombie lore cough walking dead cough)!

obviously based on real research but yeah it’s gonna be interesting and expect some…odd stuff to happen to those who who succumb to the virus hehe. :-)

okay so I can unconfidently say I may of written an original background history to the infection?? worked on the pathology a bit more too to make it solid and no like a certain show that had REALLY incosistent zombie lore cough walking dead cough)!

obviously based on real research but yeah it’s gonna be interesting and expect some…odd stuff to happen to those who who succumb to the virus hehe. :-)
i-would-like-to-see-it-smug.gif

But no rush, ofc, greatness takes patience πŸ™Œ

Attachments

• EB5540EC-B602-46A2-849C-BF573C33626E.jpeg
    EB5540EC-B602-46A2-849C-BF573C33626E.jpeg
    16.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
the temptation to have my cop man have a dead spouse and two children… the temptation to make it where it was talked about for several months in campton falls…
but also the temptation for child turning into a zombie is also high key… πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ if u haven’t noticed angst is the only thing i know how to write LMAOO

the temptation to have my cop man have a dead spouse and two children… the temptation to make it where it was talked about for several months in campton falls…
but also the temptation for child turning into a zombie is also high key… πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ if u haven’t noticed angst is the only thing i know how to write LMAOO
give the man a break 😭
but i do really like this

give the man a break 😭
but i do really like this
he’ll get a break when he’s dead 😭 hey i was gonna go down the road where both his spouse and child would turn into a zombie cause they ain’t in campton falls at the time so…. getting shot in the face and having a brain injury isn’t enough for this man unfortunately
but thank you! making sad plots is my only style lol

he’ll get a break when he’s dead 😭 hey i was gonna go down the road where both his spouse and child would turn into a zombie cause they ain’t in campton falls at the time so…. getting shot in the face and having a brain injury isn’t enough for this man unfortunately
but thank you! making sad plots is my only style lol
wait this is so sad 😭 give him a break 😭
but also... zombie rps and 5he urge to make your oc's loved ones into zombies... me too I get it​

is finally done with roy's cs. why are my eyes BURNING.

zombie rps = sad shit. i don't know what to tell you guys. xD BUT LORDY.... arthur morgan. that do be pretty dark.

i don’t want anything too crazy to have happened to my character yet, at least up until the zombie stuff starts. i’m thinking of giving him an older sibling as no more than a side character, i just need to find a fc first. also i may or may not change some major details (such as his name) because i am by no means good at that 😭

wait this is so sad 😭 give him a break 😭

but also... zombie rps and 5he urge to make your oc's loved ones into zombies... me too I get it
y’all really vouching for my man… perhaps he get a crumb of serotonin.. (the trauma will help with character development bc he needs a lot of it if he’ll ever break his moral and honor code and other issues)

is finally done with roy's cs. why are my eyes BURNING.

zombie rps = sad shit. i don't know what to tell you guys. xD BUT LORDY.... arthur morgan. that do be pretty dark.
hey don’t come for me,,, it’s all i know how to do 😭 but y’all will get some nice stuff i’m making fun headcanons about him (like he used to chase after bigfoot…)

Thank you! I try to find FCs that match the personality of my characters so when I saw him I was like, hell yeah!

I love your guy too btw, both of your ideas would make for a solid (heartbreaking) story :3
thank you! i saw that we didn’t have like a police officer or anything for the town so i was like imma snatch this up πŸ’€πŸ’€
under cover cop? we love to see it and it stems me ideas that i shall hold off cause i don’t wanna get carried away LOL

hi! hello! i just did a placeholder for maya- i'm not really sure who she is yet, but i'm looking for other teens for her to interact with. and potential father figures um

Users who are viewing this thread

Back