• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π“𝐇𝐄 π…πˆππ€π‹ π–πˆππ“π„π‘ β€” 𝐨𝐨𝐜 𝐭𝐑𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝.

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
djsklgjdslhgds i'm very excited for this and will try to finish my character asap! though there are so many good characters i had to give it a shot, the lore is amazeballs by the way! it got me super hyped
Lets Go Yes GIF by Cameo
JOIN da HYPE!!! I also I love…RDJ my love 😩😩

djsklgjdslhgds i'm very excited for this and will try to finish my character asap! though there are so many good characters i had to give it a shot, the lore is amazeballs by the way! it got me super hyped
Lets Go Yes GIF by Cameo
Welcome aboard the axolotl zombie apocalypse wagon 😈 I gotta jump in with BELIAL. BELIAL. the simp here and agree, RDJ is based af and it's great seeing him used as an fc outside of being superhero related

I HEARD RDJ IN ZODIAC??? I CONSIDERED USING JAKE GYLLENHAAL OR MARK RUFFALO IN ZODIAC AS FCS FOR A SIDE CHARACTER; i have way too many ideas for a side char leave me alone. this group has the sexiest taste in fcs i've ever seen i stg

I HEARD RDJ IN ZODIAC??? I CONSIDERED USING JAKE GYLLENHAAL OR MARK RUFFALO IN ZODIAC AS FCS FOR A SIDE CHARACTER; i have way too many ideas for a side char leave me alone. this group has the sexiest taste in fcs i've ever seen i stg
THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!! And thanks so much guys, really nice to hear!! I AM SIMPING FOR RDJ TOO i have to admit 😭πŸ₯°

you guys are too sweet!! the only reason I’ve been putting so much effort into the lore is because of the excitement and buzz you guys are creating! it’s making me want to write!! it’s refreshing to see so much hype around it, hoping this translates into lots of activity within the discord and longevity for the roleplay.

speaking of discord, yes you guys are right, the mods are responsible for the outbreak. it’s canon.

ugh, it’s gonna be hard choosing the final cast. I’ll probably have to stretch the max cap a little hehe.

PLS I'M CHOKING THIS IS SO FUNNY WHAT 😭😭 I MEAN SAME TO ALL OF THAT????? james ransone in IT: chapter two and sinister 1 and 2??? daddy? sorry. daddy? sorry

arthur is the one man that would never call me a slur, my beloved
PLS IM A SIMP Iβ€” exactly he’s just chef kisses idk what to say

your absolutely right, he damn sure wouldn’t call neither of us nothing
Same! So many ideas. The undercover cop was raised in town so definitely will know some people there.
hey with all these new fc of sexy and creative characters…, im steaming to make a side character but will reframe bc santi needs to be finished first πŸ’€πŸ’€
Lets Go Yes GIF by Cameo
listen to me when i saw rdj i neaelt had a heart attack he’s so *heavy breathing*
plus him in zodiacs is just top tier you made an excellent choice i can’t wait to see him finished
also not santi having a heart attack with all of these dilfs in campton falls like
8ED9CD7F-971D-4C69-84B7-C9B5D90BCB82.jpg

me seeing we had the same exact idea:

image0.png

I HEARD RDJ IN ZODIAC??? I CONSIDERED USING JAKE GYLLENHAAL OR MARK RUFFALO IN ZODIAC AS FCS FOR A SIDE CHARACTER; i have way too many ideas for a side char leave me alone.

lady tryna resist the urge to use all of the marvel cinematic universe as fcs for side chars rn

avengers-endgame-portals.gif

PLS IM A SIMP Iβ€” exactly he’s just chef kisses idk what to say

your absolutely right, he damn sure wouldn’t call neither of us nothing

hey with all these new fc of sexy and creative characters…, im steaming to make a side character but will reframe bc santi needs to be finished first πŸ’€πŸ’€

listen to me when i saw rdj i neaelt had a heart attack he’s so *heavy breathing*
plus him in zodiacs is just top tier you made an excellent choice i can’t wait to see him finished
also not santi having a heart attack with all of these dilfs in campton falls like
8ED9CD7F-971D-4C69-84B7-C9B5D90BCB82.jpg

me seeing we had the same exact idea:

image0.png
campton falls has the highest population of dilfs. that’s canon.

also that reminds me with all this talk about side characters!

with side characters, you’re welcome to hold off until you are accepted or not and create them before we start! I don’t want people putting all this effort in to only not be accepted but ultimately up to you guys! :-)

campton falls has the highest population of dilfs. that’s canon.

also that reminds me with all this talk about side characters!

with side characters, you’re welcome to hold off until you are accepted or not and create them before we start! I don’t want people putting all this effort in to only not be accepted but ultimately up to you guys! :-)
it’s their tourist attraction

β€œcome for snow, stay for the dilfs”

i haven't had much time yet to work on my cs' but i am SO inspired seeing y'all's amazing characters holy shit
super excited to write marisol and javi, they're gonna have a wild dynamic (:<

i haven't had much time yet to work on my cs' but i am SO inspired seeing y'all's amazing characters holy shit
super excited to write marisol and javi, they're gonna have a wild dynamic (:<
Lesss goooooooo B-]
Bring on the cowboy milf and her cigarette-smokin brother, we are ready

It feels so weird callin him idiot 😭😭 babe ur not an idiot I swear πŸ˜‚

Lesss goooooooo B-]
Bring on the cowboy milf and her cigarette-smokin brother, we are ready
javi is actually her son! i really wanna go for the family matriarch & loyal son kind of vibe. idk if i'm fully committing to the cowboy aes for her but she's 100% a milf LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back