• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π“𝐇𝐄 π…πˆππ€π‹ π–πˆππ“π„π‘ β€” 𝐨𝐨𝐜 𝐭𝐑𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝.

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
i-would-like-to-see-it-smug.gif

But no rush, ofc, greatness takes patience πŸ™Œ
hehe well I’m trying to decide what to tell you guys and what to keep secret/for you guys to discover!! I’m in contact with with my science pal to make sure it makes logical sense.
i don’t want anything too crazy to have happened to my character yet, at least up until the zombie stuff starts. i’m thinking of giving him an older sibling as no more than a side character, i just need to find a fc first. also i may or may not change some major details (such as his name) because i am by no means good at that 😭
yeah I decided to have one character (aka alex) who literally is living her best life ever. she has a lovely family, loves the town and just loves living in general. makes me feel so bad tho. :’-(

yeah I decided to have one character (aka alex) who literally is living her best life ever. she has a lovely family, loves the town and just loves living in general. makes me feel so bad tho. :’-(
i like alex you’ll make me feel bad too :-(
i also especially really love buck too!! just something about his vibes aaaah
mine isn’t as optimistic but definitely has a mostly normal life. campton falls is definitely more like a childhood home to him, but i’ll elaborate more in my cs when i get to that part

is there gonna be a discord?
yes there will be! while the ic posts will be on rpnation, the ooc talk and such will be on a discord server! I would of made it now, but we have about 20 separate applications (not including multiple characters) which is CRAZY!! I originally was going to be chill and accept everyone (after some tweaking if needed) because I only expected like 7-10 people to be interested so really makes my life a lot harder as exciting as it is to see so many people interested. so the discord will be made once I make the difficult decision of choosing the final cast.

i’ve pasted my wip, feel free to go ahead & check it out

every name that’s stuck with me has began with a c and i swear it’s not on purpose πŸ’€

I’m trying to not read anyone’s characters until the due date to ensure I have no bias but the temptation is real!!

I just had a chat about my pathology/infection lore with the sexiest girl in stem and she said everything makes sense, is interesting and has a scientific basis!! I wish I could share everything but don’t want to spoil and want you guys to experience it just like the characters!

also new lore is in the works!

oh and here’s a lil hint btw about the infection :-)

images

Last edited:
I’m trying to not read anyone’s characters until the due date to ensure I have no bias but the temptation is real!!

I just had a chat about my pathology/infection lore with the sexiest girl in stem and she said everything makes sense, is interesting and has a scientific basis!! I wish I could share everything but don’t want to spoil and want you guys to experience it just like the characters!

images
AXOLOTL??

images

mgid:ao:image:mtv.com:193599

he’ll get a break when he’s dead 😭 hey i was gonna go down the road where both his spouse and child would turn into a zombie cause they ain’t in campton falls at the time so…. getting shot in the face and having a brain injury isn’t enough for this man unfortunately
but thank you! making sad plots is my only style lol
I wanted to give Kyra a younger brother just so he could turn into a zombie and she would have to kill him but she just radiates too much "youngest child" energy for that

HUH i look away for 5 seconds and there's so many gawjus and incredible new (and finished) characters; i am obsessed with the face claim choices!! and there's new LORE??? AAAAAAAAA the brain power in this room right now

i finally have a solid idea for my goth baby andy (she's not as much of a bitch as she looks, i promise) so i'm going to start hammering stuff out this week. i'm also considering some ideas for a possible second main character or a side characterβ€”possibly a punk boyf for andy matthew lillard in senseless for the fc anyone πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

HUH i look away for 5 seconds and there's so many gawjus and incredible new (and finished) characters; i am obsessed with the face claim choices!! and there's new LORE??? AAAAAAAAA the brain power in this room right now

i finally have a solid idea for my goth baby andy (she's not as much of a bitch as she looks, i promise) so i'm going to start hammering stuff out this week. i'm also considering some ideas for a possible second main character or a side characterβ€”possibly a punk boyf for andy matthew lillard in senseless for the fc anyone πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

you had me at matthew 😫😫❀️❀️

you had me at matthew 😫😫❀️❀️
my KING I'M SO OBSSESSED. and your choice of james ransone??? *chef's kiss*

i luv your username so much btw??? the taste in men is immaculate

images
C7123B69-B7E7-44AC-8739-AF9076E480AD.jpeg
promptly pulling up the wiki for axolotls: WHAT DOES IT MEAN

Literally me: gets two notifs (OOC may not be bussin)
me gets on site: OOC is BUSSIN

firstly I love axolotl zombie infection, return not to monke, but fish πŸ™

secondly AHH I love the charas. I won’t lie I def got a small spark finally for more charas but I’ll wait to whip em. I totally forgot about Adam beach as an actor (recalled watching smoke signals in my high school) and lowkey wanna include him as an fc? Somehow and someway. Still gonna wait on it because there are so many juicy apps rn 😍

PLEASE MATTHEW IN THAT IS SO…

frog-king-shrek.gif

my KING I'M SO OBSSESSED. and your choice of james ransone??? *chef's kiss*

i luv your username so much btw??? the taste in men is immaculate
he’s the few men i’d make a sandwich for,,, and other thingsβ€” and pls he deserves more representation 😀 he’s sexy to me

thank you thank you, i love me some burly, un washed, would give me a uti if i fucked man he’s my weakness

images
9be8f6fd5ec9d8d122ed289271cc95a6.jpg

Oh shit yeah forgot to say along with everyone else the full design CSes to my characters have also been πŸ…±οΈosted!

idiot idiot bro i just read the new lore thing and jesus christ it's so good, i'm very very excited for this

I've also posted a wip of julie but i'm kinda swamped with uni right now so it might not be done until the end of the week :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back