• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔉𝔢𝔲𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔡𝔬𝔪𝔰--IC

cc57591ebc4604f805572b6a0eb8ca24.jpg

ђคภค
ꌦ๏ยภﻮєรt קгเภςєรร ๏Ŧ tђє єครt

Ɯԋҽɾҽ❁ banquet hall
Ɯιƚԋ❁ Damien ( Vexumin Vexumin )
Ɱҽɳƚισɳʂ❁ N/A
ƚԋσυɠԋƚʂ/ϝҽҽʅιɳɠʂ❁ "what is this feeling in my heart? maybe I should see the physician..../slightly worried she might have heart problems

Hana was feeling a little guilty for everything that happened earlier, especially after she started to listen to him. Her cheeks grew bright red at that moment, the truth was she really didn’t have much interactions with males other than her brothers and her friend. In fact he had been her only friend growing up, so it was very different to have somebody taking care of her at this moment. She looked away as she tried to think what to say back to him, he did apologize to her and the least she could do was apologize to him as well. She always came off as a inconsiderate princess, but the truth was she didn’t care and he knew that he probably did not want this as well.

“I-- I want to apologize as well, I tend to do things without thinking about the repercussions. I tend to get really excited easily, I’m accident-prone.” She stopped talking moment, she let out a little chuckle as she was still very close to him this point. “I suppose there’s not much good about me, I have terrible manners and I’m being scolded constantly by my teachers and mentors.” She paused talking again and she lowered her head for a moment before she looked up at him with the most sincere look in her eyes. “I hope you don’t mind giving me a chance, I will do my best to become the best princess I can and I will learn how to be a good wife for you….”

Even though she felt a little happy and she felt her heart flutter ever so slightly she was still feeling rather embarrassed. “I’m going to be bold again, but the truth is….. I really truly would like to fall in love with you….” She couldn’t believe that she just said that, but it was of great importance that she let him know what exactly her intentions were. it was in the moment that she decided to let go of her childhood fantasies, of the life that she thought she would have and attempt to have a new fantasy.

"So tell me, everything about yourself and I mean everything, I want to know. I want to know what your hopes and dreams are, your favorite food, absolutely everything...."

mysterious attack
𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝒷𝑜𝒹𝓎 𝒸𝓊𝓇𝓇𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓁𝓎?
scrambling to get out of the castle at the moment, it is currently under attack from an unknown source!

𝒲𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇
it is currently cloudy, but it stopped raining. There is a very cold wind that is currently blowing towards the north.

𝒟𝒶𝓉𝑒
it is October 26, of the timeless era

𝒯𝒾𝓂𝑒
it's about midnight, so it's rather dark outside.

deaths

Callisto, Azalea, Korossa, Siegfried, Damien and persephone

The banquet was underway and the Queen happily looked on as everybody was discussing what was going to happen and just getting to know each other. Of course, she still did not smile but maybe it was something in her eyes that gave off she was happy. The banquet was supposed to last until early in the morning, that was often how they worked when it was in regards to something as important as marriage announcements.

The banquet was peaceful, At least nobody was trying to kill each other; something that made the Queen rather proud of them all. Still, there was something that was causing the Queen to be very uneasy about…..

She looked around every so often, her heart was not at ease and that was something that didn’t happen very often. She just tried to ignore it as her being very protective of everybody who is here, whether they were a royal or if they were simply a worker.

“Queen get down!” a guard yelled as he managed to get in front of her as an explosion happened causing the Queen to look dismayed. There was somebody or something attacking the kingdom, but before anybody could react the building started to shake and the castle was starting to break apart from where it was at.

Of course their main goal was to get the Queen out, she tried to put a shield up to protect everybody but she was rushed out before she was able to and did not know who was alive or who had gotten hurt.

( at this time, it’s up to you whether or not your character gets out unhurt or if they get lost from their partner, most of the castle is falling apart by now. There are ways out depending on what you choose to do, but don’t forget know God moding you must talk to the person who is your partner before hand if you would like to escape with them or anything like that!)

Last edited:
7D995AB3-12DD-4CCE-BE19-B0D4AE5EF413.png
Lynette Gunhildr
One minute Lynette was staring at the couple in front of her with interest and the next was absolute chaos. She barely had time to look at the man shouting for the queen to find cover before a crash made her ears ring. Soon, the room was filled with smoke and debris. Lynette tucked her head between her arms instinctively as splinters rained down above her.

Panicked, she looked for her younger brother across the table but the smoke was too thick to make out his form, her calls for him lost in a sea of voices. Her eyes stung and throat burned as she crawled, searching desperately for Siegfried. Blindly, she swept the ground, trying to feel for anything that wasn’t furniture. Feeling her hand hit something small, she gripped it tightly to keep the item from slipping away. Carefully, Lynette brought it up to her face, observing it through watering eyes. A single feather earring. Her chest tightened as she searched frantically. The firm grip of a guard was placed on her upper arm, yanking her away from the room. No matter how many times she screamed at the man to let her go, she was still pulled away.

Eventually, Lynette was thrown into the moonlight of the garden. She coughed, the cool October air burning her lungs. As the adrenaline of the moment began to wear off, she felt her knees give out, sending her to a seating position on the ground. She brought her fingertips to her right cheekbone, wincing at the pain of touching it. There, she found a nicely sized cut that would surely scar.

Lynette loosened her grasp on the earring she had found inside, feeling her stomach turn as she identified it as Siegfried’s. Surely, he had to have escaped. He was always much faster and agile than anyone else she knew. He was probably outside much before she was! He would be happy to have his earring back. How could someone not lose such a small piece of jewelry in such chaos? Looking up, she didn’t see either of her other siblings. Did they make it out alright? What came of her fiancé? Where had he been up until that point? Hopefully, outside the castle.

1633378552210.png
Aron Lachrona
Eldest Prince of the South

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As Aron walked around the banquet hall he saw a sudden explosion come out of no where.
He dropped everything in his hands and stopped what he was doing and started looking for his siblings, Lucy, and Lynette.
In a small burst of flames he turned into a small sized phoenix and looked around the banquet hall.
Everywhere he looked he only saw smoke, and fire. As he was flying a sudden medium sized bolder hit his wing, he fell down to the ground
and went back to his human form. He looked at his arm and it was injured,
trying not to mind the injury he got back up and searched again.
As the eldest son of the southern kingdom he knew that his first priority was his siblings, daughter and his fiancé.
He just hoped he wasn't to late.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Where? The burning Banquet hall
With? No one
Mentions? Mooniee Mooniee (Lynette, Vern) Reiia silver Reiia silver (Lucy,Erica) Morzone Morzone Miriam

1633715359279.png
Havardr Gunhildr

Though the Queen hadn't given a satisfactory answer to the North as to why they will be imprisoned here for a week, the dinner carried on. And Havardr was in a sour, growly mood because of it. But he did not press the matter, not for the rest of the night at least. Perhaps tomorrow, a full day of him and his sister constant pestering could wear down a mountain, so said their father at least. However, as he was lifting the first bite to his mouth, the palace began to shake and plaster began to fall from the ceiling, hinting at what would follow.

As the first bit of rubble fell, the Ulfhednar went into motion, Hjot appearing as if from no where to shield his Lord. "We need to move, now." He said matter of factly to both Havardr and Kiku, as if it weren't obvious the palace was collapsing around them. But Havardr did not point this out, there was no time. He stood, towering over his Ulfhednar who tightened their formation around him, trying vainly to fully cover his great bulk. He looked down at Kiku, who looked like a glass figure compared to the great, burly man she was to wed. 'She is so small, so delicate' he could not help but think to himself. Wait, small, that meant she had shorter legs, which meant she couldn't move as quickly as he or his Ulfhednar. They would either have to slow down for her, or risk leaving her behind. He would accept neither of these.

With one fluid motion, he bent down and scooped up his bride to be. "This is no place for a lady," he muttered, grunting lightly as he adjusted her in his grip to make her more comfortable. "Hold on tight. I'll have you out and down before you know it." Going into motion, he turns to his second. "Hjot," he barked, "lead us out of this."
Yellow Swan Yellow Swan

1633783036520.png
Lady Braska / The Northern Wind's Chosen

Braska never received a response to her statement from her grandmother but instead seemed to be ignored for the sake of the festivities. Such a thing bothered Braska to no end, her grandmother always put on an heir of superiority and while Braska had a deep respect for her grandmother she found this trait to be most vexing. The central Kingdom had never seen war nor had it ever been raided during the cold and harsh winter when visibility was less than zero. They had bountiful land that needed little to no work and rich terrain for mining and quarrying. The central kingdom had it made and it stood as an example to all the other kingdoms as to what a life of prosperity could look like. The North was the complete opposite, a land where everything including the most simple of tasks required a will of iron and a focus of tempered steel. A land where despite its economic and industrial superiority and growth the people lived in constant dread of the looming winter months where several could die to no fault of their own. To have the ruler of a kingdom that had things so easily to ignore her like that was absolutely infuriating. But then again, Braska was sure the central kingdom had several skeletons hidden in its closets.

Deciding it best to ignore this transgression for the sake of trade talks later this evening Braska moved to enjoy her dinner and allowed Vern to speak his mind as she simply listened and sipped upon the dreadful tasting berry juice this kingdom called alcohol. Braska didn't do all that much talking, instead, she let Vern do so as to keep him preoccupied like how one would give a child a pinecone and tell them if they could open it a gem would lie inside. It kept him distracted and did no harm. Besides, he was childlike enough so perhaps when they returned to the north such a trick might actually work on him!

The dinner was however cut short when an explosion and earthquake shook the castle to its core. Braska's men immediately moved to shield her and Vern, grabbing both and ushering them to the halls where they were both quickly shoved inside a storeroom before the door was sealed shut behind them, the silver legion keeping guard outside with weapons drawn. Laying on the ground Braska seemed to be paler than usual, she was yet to make a sound but in the dimly lit room, if Vern bothered or dared to look her body up and down he would soon notice a rather large shard of crystalware lodged in her abdomen, her dress stained red around the point of contact with her hand keeping pressure on the shard, teeth tightly clenched.
Mooniee Mooniee

Location; Banquet Hall→Escape
Interactions; Soviet Panda Soviet Panda (Havardr)
Mentions: Reiia silver Reiia silver (Hana), Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving (Jessie), Te al Latte Te al Latte (Azalea)

Oldest Princess Of the East

dinner.png
Princess Kiku
floral-1751088__480.png

The tears that silently spilled when the North announced their wants of departure, were now quickly patted away. Even if the North would whisk her away with force, there was no way Korossa, Jesse, Hana and herself would abandon each other. Through their Mother’s death, Father’s scrupulous standards and tough ‘love’, Hana’s outbursts, Kiku’s nosiness, Korossa’s isolation, and Jesse’s war tour- Nothing could shake their bonds.

Kiku now felt silly, and wished that no one had taken notice of how shameful her face was. First major meeting with the other kingdoms and all the training she’d endured; she had faltered twice now. Her eyes continued glancing at her siblings, reminiscing the unconventional and happy children they once were. Now they sat together as adults, taking the next step to secure a prosperous future for all the people.

With a blink of her eyes; the banquet hall transformed. Like a sweet dream turned nightmare as the chaos of heat, and force shook everything violently. The bang of the bomb felt miniscule to the loud rushing of air as a vacuum left by the explosion drowned everything out. The beauty of their feast now destroyed by physical pieces of the castle falling down, the room began to fill with dust and smoke.

Disoriented; the taste of metal was clear on her tongue along with smoke and the smell of something rancid burning. The smell she would later understand was burning flesh. Kiku faltered as she stood up from her chair. She couldn’t quite focus, but understood that the adviser Havardr had briefly introduced her to earlier in the dinner was addressing them.

"We need to move, now."

Finally her mind was starting to catch up with her surroundings. Kiku’s glossed over gaze suddenly widened with worry as she tried to scan through the pandemonium. What is going on? Is the Queen okay? Where is Hana? Where are my brothers? How are we going to evacuate? We need to make sure everyone is accounted for. Is this an Earthquake or something else? Why is there so much smoke? Is that blood? Are we targets? Were marked for death?

Kiku turned to Havardr who had been leading his men. So many thoughts but her mouth refused to budge as the lump in her throat clawed within, constricting tightly from the harsh air. Havardr has no responsibility towards me, the Eastern Kindom’s first princess isn’t crucial to the North. This changes everything about the agreement of the kingdoms. I need to find Sir Azalea and my siblings.

The loud crash, as more rumble began giving way, startled her with fear as the initial adrenaline finally started to cut through her shock. Havadr’s arms easily and swiftly lifted Kiku;

"This is no place for a lady… Hold on tight. I'll have you out and down before you know it."

For the first time in her entire life, her mind paused. Like reading a book and in the middle of it layed blank, empty pages. Pages lacking any details or function, with no purpose... Or was there? She knew she was feeling terrified as her body felt rigid, and she could feel her laboured breathing. Now, at that moment, she couldn’t string a logical thought.

Kiku white-knuckled her grip, crumpling Havardr’s clothes, as they continued escaping. Her mind was silent, dark, and vacant of the story in which was happening. Her throat no longer stung, no smell, no taste, no detail floating within than the autopilot function in which she clung to Havardr with.

♡♡♡♡♡♡Love Meter♡♡♡♡♡♡

Reading;
"Strong Arms"

coded by Yellow Swan

1635569583021.png
Havardr Gunhildr
Havardr was surprised by how quickly and easily Kiku accepted the fact that she was going to be carried out of this mess. If she had been like a fair few of the Northern women he's met, she'd have tried to beat him around the head before carrying him out to prove a point. Then again, those women had been probably twice the size of the Eastern princess, in every measure. Instead she had silently grabbed a hold of his shirt and let him carry her.

"Not the balcony. And not the gardens. We need to get as far as possible." He huffed in between strides, his long legs eating up ground and quickly picking their way around whatever rubble lay across their path. Hjot merely nodded in agreement and swiftly adjusted his course to pass through the grand set of doors he and his siblings had entered through. A longer route, perhaps, but one that they would not get lost on. And so they ran, feet pounding on the stone floors.

A large piece of rubble detached itself from the ceiling and began to fall, hurtling straight towards the band of Ulfhednar and the two members of royalty. And it would have crushed Kiku and Havardr flat had one of the Ulfhednar not pushed the two out of the way and sacrificed themselves instead. 'Sigrid' he thought to himself as they continued pell mell down the halls of the castle. This was not the first sister of the Ulfhednar he had seen die to protect him, and he was sure it would not be the last. But there was no time for tears, mourning, or ceremony. For now, they had to get out.

And just as it felt the collapsing castle was reaching it's crescendo, they were out into the cool night air. They did not stop running, however, until they were a good distance away. "Hjot," he began before having to clear his throat, perhaps it was of emotions, or perhaps it was of dust. "Hjot," he tried again, "Sigrid will not dine with us anymore. Remember her, and her deeds. She will return to us, even if all we can reclaim is her armor." Hjot only nodded in response, eyes darting over the rest of the Ulfhednar to see who else did not make it out.

"Ingifast shall be dining with her. Katla and Kol aren't here, but I did not see their deaths, they may yet be alive." Hjot said, giving his report, business like as ever. Well, as close to business like as a bear could be.

Looking down, Havardr realized he was still carrying Kiku. She weighed nothing in his arms, and her white knuckled grip showed that she had no intention of being let down just yet. 'She's in shock.' He thought to himself. He had seen fresh and ill trained troops go into battle shock after a battle has begun, they simply froze in place and waited for their end. They typically were of no concern to him, he had more pressing issues at those times, but Kiku was his concern. Or was going to be. She was to be his wife, after all.

"Kiku?" That was it, that was all he asked. He did not know what more to say.

Yellow Swan Yellow Swan

438EA1F8-6A12-4FC0-A7CF-6A5A852537E5.png
Prince Vern
The woman at his side, his blushing bride to be, seemed to enjoy making a show of refusing the Queen’s orders to stay. She had gone from a look of boredom to waving down one of her servants before addressing the Queen herself. Vern didn’t agree with whatever was going through the Queen’s mind either, but watching Braska so boldly denounce it was an embarrassment - not only for her family, but for him as well. Although, it seemed her and her brother were on a similar note. To add to the theatrics, Braska froze the wine in front of her, a smug grin on her face.

Unsurprisingly, Queen Jade seemed to ignore Braska’s protests, instead trying to keep the jovial atmosphere of the evening. Would Braska follow suit and drop the topic for the time being? Or would her pride cause her to double down? Seeming to pick the former, she had sat and sipped at the wine she hated oh so much as Vern attempted to continue their conversations. The other pairings were chatting away over their meals, so why couldn’t they?

The cracking and shaking of an explosion stopped all chatter, sending wooden splinters raining down from above. The two were quickly surrounded by Braska’s men, being pushed away from the dining room. Without too many options of where to go, they found themselves in a small room lined with shelving. Everything had happened so quickly, he had to take a moment to process it all. That was when a small reflection of light caught his eye, drawing his gaze to Braska lying on the ground. Even in the dim light, he could see the color had drained from her face. Was it fear? Shock? Moving his gaze downward, he found the source of the reflected light. It was a large piece of glass that jutted out from her abdomen.

Eyes widening, Vern crouched to her level. “Are you alright?” He asked, frantic. Of course she wasn’t alright! There was a piece of glass sticking out of her for God’s sake! While her hand kept pressure on the shard, trying to stop the bleeding, it wouldn’t be a long term solution. They would have to create a tighter seal. His eyes scanned the room, looking for something that could help. He tried to keep his attention away from the wound that made him woozy. The last thing that would help was him fainting. There was so much blood… Oh God. He felt light headed at the thought.

Not seeing any bandages or cloth that could serve as one, he removed his jacket. With a bit of force, he tore a long strip away. That would have to do for now. His eyes wandered back toward the shard, it was going to have to be removed. Otherwise, the pressure of the bandage would only press it deeper. He was almost sick at the thought. “We'll have to remove that, right?"

Uasal Uasal

1636615623307.png
Lady Braska / The Northern Wind's Chosen
Braska lay on the stone floor gritting her teeth tight as she pressed firmly on her slow bleeding wound. For now, her adrenalin was making the pain at least somewhat bearable but that wasn't likely to hold up much longer, before then she would have to seal the wound somehow or at least halt the bleeding. With Vern walking around in an obvious state of panic Braska wasn't too keen to rely on him for help but at the same time, she didn't want to move from her place on the floor save she open the wound any further. Fortunately, though it was crystalware that had pierced her meaning the likelihood of poisoning or infection from the item itself was relatively low compared to that of steel or rusted iron. In fact even the silver dotted around the table could have left her in a much more dangerous situation than this. Still, she couldn't exactly keep a sharp shard of glass lodged inside her, Vern at least had that right. Still, his torn clothing wasn't going to help.

Raising a bloodstained hand to his Braska took a firm hold of it and brought it toward the shard, holding it mere inches above the object "Vern, listen to me. the shard is too big to be removed without killing me from blood loss shortly after. Like a spearhead it cannot just be removed, do you understand...Ahhch, DO you!". Looking to the shelf beside her Braska nodded toward a bowl of ladles and other cooking utensils "Find me something metallic with a large surface area. You need to cauterise my wound as fast as possible once I remove the shard. Mess up and you'll have killed a royal, understand! Go, be quick about it!"
Mooniee Mooniee

86e313f1f962c0524541c0c81adcb7a0a16036.jpg
ђคภค
ꌦ๏ยภﻮєรt קгเภςєรร ๏Ŧ tђє єครt

Ɯԋҽɾҽ❁ in the castle hall
Ɯιƚԋ❁a random guard
Ɱҽɳƚισɳʂ❁
ƚԋσυɠԋƚʂ/ϝҽҽʅιɳɠʂ❁ "what am I going to do?"/absolutely mortified

Hana Had to admit that she was getting a little bored of sitting there, even though she was eager to get to know her fiancé and she was starting to feel slightly happy with him. He seemed like he would take care of her pretty well, things were going really well for the two of them.

Of course, that wasn’t to last as suddenly the building began to shake and it sounded like they were being attacked by magic from a distance. Still, she grabbed a hold of the table in order to hold still just for a minute and it was in that time that she saw the most horrific scene she had ever seen in her life. She tried to grab a hold of him so that the two of them could run, but she was being pushed around and finally she fell towards the window along with Damien before realizing really what was going on.

It was unfortunate because the young man while being safe for just a moment suddenly was thrown from the window and Hana let out a horrifying scream as she nearly jumped out the window to go with him luckily for her somebody pulled her inside and she was now safe. The tears began to well up inside but she didn’t have much time to think about it because the guard that had saved her was now running off with her in order to keep her safe. “Damien….. No…..”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back