• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy the feuding kingdoms-- an arranged marriage role-play

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Argenix
Only Prince of the North
Interactions: Open
Mentions: Braska ( Uasal Uasal ), Lynette ( Mooniee Mooniee )
The entire ball, Argenix had done what he could to make himself scarce. Those who approached him, he systematically greeted and walked away to another secluded corner. He really wished he wasn't here. Everytime someone stared at him, he wanted to sink into the ground and never surface again. It didn't help matters when he noticed who his sister sat next to. The stuffy icey blue and grey suit he wore constantly found itself being fiddled with in an effort to be perfectly symmetrical. The prince gave a hefty sigh when he took notice of the servants. When one approached him, he asked about his sister and frowned at the answer. Why was Braska so bull headed? Drinking and being emotional would only make matters that much worse. All he could do now was not escalate the situation if given the chance. He really didn't want to give Braska an oportunity to criticize him again and opted to remain secluded until he heard his name called.

"Argenix, Prince of the Northern Kingdom."

The prince wandered over to the table and sat at his assigned seat. He didn't even bother looking at the card or the letter. He just wanted to keep his mind calm until he could get out of this awful event. The prince's eyes met with Braska's for a moment as he walked to the table, but he swiftly shut them and looked back to his seat before opening them. He sat down and looked at the other arrangements. His betrothed didn't arrive yet, but he noticed that Lynette's had completely absurd garments. After gawking in shock he looked to his sister and smiled slightly with humor. It was lost soon, and he shut his eyes, meditating. He only opened his eyes again when he noticed a servant with a bottle of wine make way to his glass. He held out a hand and simple said, "Sorry, but could I have water instead? I don't enjoy alcohol."

The servant nodded and a glass of water replaced his empty wine glass. Now, all that was left to do was wait. Hopefully, it would all be over quickly and painlessly.

Eliot
Youngest prince of the West

Interactions: Hana ( Reiia silver Reiia silver )
Mentions: N/A​

Hana earned a smile from him for her embarrassed reaction on his compliment. Then she earned a laugh at her own misuse of words. Eliot didn't laugh much, just a small chuckle. Once the princess started composing herself he saw something. Almost immediately after being truthful, she contradicted herself. Eliot grinned solemnly as she spoke of maturity then asked about his expectations. Eliot wasn't deceitful, no he was an honest man. He always made sure his intentions were clear as day if he was willing to be open. This was one of those times.

"Calm down," Eliot started with his solemn smile. "Since you started with honesty, I'll return the favor." Eliot took a large gulp of wine and quieted his voice as the last sentence was spoken. "I don't expect much. I won't expect you to produce heirs, and I say that because I won't do anything that would make you uncomfortable."

Eliot placed the glass down and rubbed the back of his head and said with a hint of red on his face, "I've also never had anyone say they were willing to bear my children." He recomposed himself then looked at Hana in the eye. "After all, I am a bastard child. That's why I should be the one apologizing. I also have no goals for the throne." He grinned, taking a small sip and putting on his playful expression once more.

"Though, it would seem we will be peas in a pod. I'm not too mature myself, and I don't care what people think about me. If you don't either, I'll say something here and now. You don't have to love me, at least not yet. Let's start off not as betrothed, but as friends." Eliot tipped his wine glass with a wink on the last word as he greeted, "I'm Eliot, Bastard Prince of the West. I look forward to hopefully earning my place as your spouse, if not at least a close friend. Charmed."

Last edited:
Writing off Lalo and waboe))

Lalilu Lelo could only stare and grimace as the royalty began to mingle. It was like a massive barrel of cold water was poured on top of him, a moment of clarity that stung his brain more than any concoction he could mix and snort. His feelings for the princess are real and true...
But love would never blossom and grow tall between the two.

Stuck between the armies and a dead zone
Trapped between imprisonment and pain
My plans to gain the throne have gone down the drain
So I'm taking my ball and going home

If I stay around, I'll be heaven bound
Here in the hazbin hotel!

Lalo wasn't singing out loud however he was humming to himself a bit though as he stood from his chair and began to make his way towards the exit as if none would notice... As he past a set of twins holding a baby he contemplated a number of things that ultimately wouldn't help. Instead he was stopped by Waboe who was standing guard at a door.
"I'm just heading to the bathroom"
Waboe could hear the lie come out of Lalo's mouth and followed him out of the hall. It was a conversation that broke the old knights heart. To hear Lalo spill his feelings without sarcasm or the usual flippant boasting. It was like watching Lalilu shed the skin of a conniving demon and finally appear as a fragile and vulnerable human being.

That act kept up until Lalo smashed a ocarina and a handful of dust of into the old knights face. As Waboe fell blinded and coughing the bard stomped twice on the old man's throat and quickly fled with his rapier and magic staff.
Leaving the body in the bathroom Lalo proceeded towards the stables in a casual manner. Twas either proof of Lalo's skill involving deception and stealth or a sign of the middle kingdoms guards being to lax.

As the bard simply rode one of the horses out of castle grounds to freedom.
The net worth being a legends sword and a magic staff.
Tears rolled down Lalilu's face. Already regretting the murder, leaving without telling the princess how he felt, leaving his sitar, lute, flute and breaking his ocarina on Waboe's face. The wasted dust.

A confused addict scared at his own existence screamed rage into the distance. The staff in his hands leaks a poisonous trail as Lalo rode west never to be seen alive by royalty again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back