• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Fandom Factory(Always Looking)

OhFallenMars

The Red Planet

Good day everyone!

Welcome to-

The Fandom Factory

~ABOUT ME~

I'm an 18 year old female in her first year of college!
That being stated, I have a lot of free time, most of the time. I'm done with classes by 10:45 at the latest most days. That's not to say I wont be busy ever, but that's for the most part.

I've been writing ever since I can remember. I'm really good at fanfiction and mediocre at originals. I have a hard time keeping motivated for original stories because I have to be in love with a character. I tend to not be in love with my characters because in some way they reflect me.

*WHAT I EXPECT*

I prefer to RP in PM

I'm not a super hard head, but I do have a few things

PLEASE be able to double up. UNLESS you want to do an M x M/ F x F

I prefer Canon x OC
I prefer M x F/ M x M
3+ paragraphs, unless we're going for a 4 x 4 rp.
Please have some grammar skills. I understand everyone messes up, but all the time is not a-okay.
I need romance. It doesn't have to dominate, but I need it.
Or it can dominate. Because I love that. But I know A lot of people don't.

*~FANDOMS~*

- Glee(!!!)

- Stranger Things (!!!)
- Twilight
- Mass Effect
- Harry Potter

- Suicide Squad
- Nerve (!!!)
- Divergent
- Naruto
- Vampire Academy
- Degrassi
- House Of Night
- Kingdom Hearts
This is all I can think of right now! I'll add more later.
If you think of something not on here, feel free to ask!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to do a 4x4 Degrgassi! never done a 4x4 befor so I think it'll be fun! :)  

Do I see Suicide Squad? + v +

NERVE would also be really interesting. . . PM me! 

Ohoh! A roleplayer from the distinguished school of Pigfarts? How's the space up there? Enjoying your time romping about with your moon shoes and your lion? You know, not all of us are so rich that we can ask our daddies for rocketships just like that! Regardless, I'll have you know, this specific Earthling... Myself, is totally awesome.

(I knew what had to be done as soon as I saw your icon/username double combo)

So I'm interested in some...

Twilight - Because I'm cursed and every time I try to start a roleplay in this fandom my partner ditches within 1-3 posts. (HIGH SCORE: 6 DEAD TWILIGHT RPS)

• Can Roleplay: Most characters if given a period to refresh myself
  • Looking for: Carlisle or Edward

Kingdom Hearts - I have been roleplaying this fandom for about... God, seven some years? I still love it, but that entire time I've been roleplaying with the same partner. I need a new writer's voice to work with to freshen things up.

• Can Roleplay: Anyone, I am a Kingdom Hearts MASTER
  • Looking for: Any of the Norts (Xemnas, Xigbar, Saix...)

Ohoh! A roleplayer from the distinguished school of Pigfarts? How's the space up there? Enjoying your time romping about with your moon shoes and your lion? You know, not all of us are so rich that we can ask our daddies for rocketships just like that! Regardless, I'll have you know, this specific Earthling... Myself, is totally awesome.

(I knew what had to be done as soon as I saw your icon/username double combo)

So I'm interested in some...

Twilight - Because I'm cursed and every time I try to start a roleplay in this fandom my partner ditches within 1-3 posts. (HIGH SCORE: 6 DEAD TWILIGHT RPS)

• Can Roleplay: Most characters if given a period to refresh myself
  • Looking for: Carlisle or Edward

Kingdom Hearts - I have been roleplaying this fandom for about... God, seven some years? I still love it, but that entire time I've been roleplaying with the same partner. I need a new writer's voice to work with to freshen things up.

• Can Roleplay: Anyone, I am a Kingdom Hearts MASTER
  • Looking for: Any of the Norts (Xemnas, Xigbar, Saix...)

I'll have you know that Rumbleroar is doing very well this time of day! He's only the finest headmaster in the universe!

Honest to god I would love some Twilight right about now. I have a terrible track record with Kingdom Hearts (They leave/I become disinterested) and I already fucking love you and don't want that to happen.

Carlisle or Edward can both be played by moi, just let me know which one you prefer.

Send me a PM, lovely?

Hello! So I'm rather new to this website [ just joined today ] so please bear with me. I came from Quotev because I saw this site had 1 x 1 roleplaying which I couldn't seem to find anyone else. I'm interested in roleplaying with you, however - may I ask a few questions about your roleplaying style and how this site is set up? 

I know I'm capable of writing a lot and being descriptive, but that isn't a problem - I'm just not sure what the roleplaying style is. Like is there the incorporation of OCs or is it all cannon character and such forth and so on.

Please forgive me for my rather convoluted message and thank you for taking the time to read this.

Hello, I'd be willing to do something Mass Effect, Harry Potter, or Naruto with you. Are you still available?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back