Other The Fandom Debate to End All Fandom Debates

67710440.jpg

No memeing though, this topic is my jam. I've gotten familiar with a good amount of verses that are usually used.

Pre-Retcon Beyonder solos 40k, by the way

Last edited:
Nah, the all powerful fandom character has to be either Moot or PEPE. His dad faces cause terror in the faces of his enemies. It's truly s fearful thing to be paired up against such a beast, especially after being labeled at a hate symbol, people fear him even more!

Besides that, I think the most powerful fandom dude is Jesus, he had like his own cartoon so definitely it's entirely possible he's the most powerful one.

Nah, the all powerful fandom character has to be either Moot or PEPE. His dad faces cause terror in the faces of his enemies. It's truly s fearful thing to be paired up against such a beast, especially after being labeled at a hate symbol, people fear him even more!

Besides that, I think the most powerful fandom dude is Jesus, he had like his own cartoon so definitely it's entirely possible he's the most powerful one.
Jesus isn't in a fandom, so we can't count him in there. Oh well.

Jesus isn't in a fandom, so we can't count him in there. Oh well.

Pfft, yeah right. Fine, I vote the Pyro, from the TF2 comics.

This probably isn't gonna stick.

The "Which fandom is most powerful" argument is so difficult because so many include an all powerful character.

Any verse with a true omnipotent (which only a tiny fraction of verses actually have) can't be soloed (definition 5) or completely defeated, even by another verse that has its own true omnipotent. This means that any verse without an omnipotent being automatically means it can't be the strongest. Now we're down to just a handful of verses (Marvel, DC, Lovecraft, and some Japanese visual novels).

Well then, Captain, what if we start comparing these verses that each have an omnipotent being? How are we going to figure out what is the strongest verse if an "omnipotent vs. omnipotent" situation is always going to be an infinite stalemate with no victor?

In order to find the strongest verse, we have to look one step down the power level tiering. We have to look at characters who have exceeded dimensional limitations in their entirety and are already close to omnipotent, but logically can't because there is always an omnipotent being above them. These are called "High Outerversal" characters. Featherine Augustus Aurora from a Japanese visual novel called Umineko When They Cry is an example of a High Outerversal (who can solo your verse with zero effort). Characters that are inferior to these truly nigh-omnipotent characters but are still above dimensional limitations are called "Outerversal". Outerversal beings are beyond all scientific definition. They are formless, abstract, and metaphysical. H.P. Lovecraft's Outer Gods (Nyarlathotep, the Nameless Mist, and more) all exist above the totality of existence and are all considered "Outerversal".

The verse that has the most Outerversals with the most potent hax abilities and raw power is the one that is truly the strongest.

So, in order to determine the strongest fandom, it:
  • Must have a truly omnipotent character (i.e. The-One-Above-All from Marvel).
  • Must hold a more overhwelming amount of powerful Outerversal characters than any of the other verses with true omnipotents.
    • A single Outerversal character is infinitely more powerful than a character who is Infinite-Dimensional, and these characters are an infinite set of infinities more powerful than those who can destroy an infinite multiverse, to put this in perspective.

This boils down to a matter of opinion at this point, as arguing who would win between Outerversal beings is extremely hard to quantify and debate. I believe that Umineko When They Cry is by far the strongest fandom, but there are still other contenders in the race for the most OP fandom.

Last edited:
Any verse with a true omnipotent (which only a tiny fraction of verses actually have) can't be soloed (definition 5) or completely defeated, even by another verse that has its own true omnipotent. This means that any verse without an omnipotent being automatically means it can't be the strongest. Now we're down to just a handful of verses (Marvel, DC, Lovecraft, and some Japanese visual novels).

Well then, Captain, what if we start comparing these verses that each have an omnipotent being? How are we going to figure out what is the strongest verse if an "omnipotent vs. omnipotent" situation is always going to be an infinite stalemate with no victor?

In order to find the strongest verse, we have to look one step down the power level tiering. We have to look at characters who have exceeded dimensional limitations in their entirety and are already close to omnipotent, but logically can't because there is always an omnipotent being above them. These are called "High Outerversal" characters. Featherine Augustus Aurora from a Japanese visual novel called Umineko When They Cry is an example of a High Outerversal (who can solo your verse with zero effort). Characters that are inferior to these truly nigh-omnipotent characters but are still above dimensional limitations are called "Outerversal". Outerversal beings are beyond all scientific definition. They are formless, abstract, and metaphysical. H.P. Lovecraft's Outer Gods (Nyarlathotep, the Nameless Mist, and more) all exist above the totality of existence and are all considered "Outerversal".

The verse that has the most Outerversals with the most potent hax abilities and raw power is the one that is truly the strongest.

So, in order to determine the strongest fandom, it:
  • Must have a truly omnipotent character (i.e. The-One-Above-All from Marvel).
  • Must hold a more overhwelming amount of powerful Outerversal characters than any of the other verses with true omnipotents.
    • A single Outerversal character is infinitely more powerful than a character who is Infinite-Dimensional, and these characters are an infinite set of infinities more powerful than those who can destroy an infinite multiverse, to put this in perspective.

This boils down to a matter of opinion at this point, as arguing who would win between Outerversal beings is extremely hard to quantify and debate. I believe that Umineko When They Cry is by far the strongest fandom, but there are still other contenders in the race for the most OP fandom.
Except Buzz Lightyear, who is above omnipotence. Clearly.
He regularly goes to infinity and beyond.

What about starting some sort of vs. debating community here? That might be pretty cool as long as flame wars are kept low. I'd be totally down with it as long as other people get interested in talking about fictional characer fights.

Last edited:
A heavily moderated debate thing in discussions?
Maybe.

Something like a Hosted Project where character profiles, respect threads detailing the feats and abilities of certain characters, and vs. threads could be made for discussion.

I've been making this album of characters who are way too OP in general for fun, but it would be cool if I could actually start up a place where people could do detailed research on characters and ask legitimate "who would win?" questions.

Last edited:
Yeah, no. The C'tan are much stronger than the Chaos Gods and they can curbstomp any other universe. In other words, the Necrons win. In other words, W40k wins.

Yeah, no. The C'tan are much stronger than the Chaos Gods and they can curbstomp any other universe. In other words, the Necrons win. In other words, W40k wins.
Lul idk anything about W40K.
But if they have omnipotent beings, they still lose out to Buzz Lightyear.
Screen Shot 2017-07-31 at 10.57.27 PM.png

yes, but Caine cannot go to infinity and beyond on a regular basis
and even if he could
he would have to be able to beat all of star command
which can also go to infinity and beyond.
Caine can do both of these things. He's fucking Caine. He can kill anything with a conceptual strike, including killing infinity and beyond. He can not just kill these concepts, but also the words behind them, their meaning, and their weight. Caine can stab a bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back