Other The Fandom Debate to End All Fandom Debates

Hall Kervean

Two Thousand Club
A question that oft arises in fandoms is a common one:
Which is more powerful, universe A or universe B?
Mass Effect or Halo?
Halo or Star Wars?
Star Wars or Warhammer 40K?
Well, in truth, it's often very difficult to reach a conclusion.
You see, eventually, inevitably, someone brings up that universe's omnipotent being.
Mass Effect brings up... Well I don't think they have one so they lose ;D
Halo fans bring up the Precursors, which were the race that created everything (including Forerunners).
Star Wars fans bring up the Force, and force users.
Warhammer 40K fans bring up things such as the Chaos Gods.
Because, let's be honest, if a less powerful science fiction universe, such as Halo, omnipotent beings more powerful than the omnipotent beings in universes that far outweigh it otherwise like, say, Warhammer 40K, then that sci-fi universe is the dominant sci-fi universe.
The problem is, omnipotence is infinite. And you can't become more infinite.

But that is where we discover the most powerful being in all of science fiction.

Ladies, Gentlemen, viewers of all ages, I give you.
download-13.jpg
Buzz Lightyear.
For you see, no all-powerful being can go above infinity, so no matter the power they wield, they cannot truly defeat one another.
But Buzz Lightyear goes to infinity... and beyond.
So clearly, Buzz Lightyear is more powerful than any other being in any science fiction universe ever created. And as a result, Buzz Lightyear, along with the others in Star Command, defeats all other fandoms with ease.
The force's infinite nature, the Precursor's infinite race, and the infinite nature of emotions cannot stand against something that goes beyond infinity.

As a result, Toy Story's science fiction universe is clearly more powerful than any other.
And it's not even close.

I'm sorry, but Barry Bee tops Buzz Lightyear all the way.

tumblr_nkeymjQtON1tdo3rqo1_1280.jpg

I want his stinger inside me so bad.

But the thing is...
Buzz Lightyear can fall... with style.

Barry Bee can actually fly. Even though according to all known laws of aviation

there is no way a bee
should be able to fly.

Its wings are too small to get
its fat little body off the ground.

The bee, of course, flies anyway

because bees don't care
what humans think is impossible.

Nah man.
Buzz Lightyear.
With a laser more powerful than that of WALL-E's strapped to his arm, he can take on the universe... blindfolded.
Bitch the warp creates things just by belief, and there's races (the orcs) that can do that outside of the warp via the same collective belief.

Meaning they can do anything. Buzz Lightyear? Plush Tight Rear... *cough*

Bitch the warp creates things just by belief, and there's races (the orcs) that can do that outside of the warp via the same collective belief.

Meaning they can do anything. Buzz Lightyear? Plush Tight Rear... *cough*
Well, they can't go beyond infinity.
Clearly they have been disproven.

If they believe they can go beyond infinity, then they can. And what's infinity? A sideways eight, so you just need to turn it right side up and have something that equals nine
That's not how the force works!
-Han Solo, less than an hour before dying
That's not how infinity works!
-Sano, less than an hour... before...

That's not how the force works!
-Han Solo, less than an hour before dying
That's not how infinity works!
-Sano, less than an hour... before...
*Voice over intercom*

Sano, do you read me? Sano? Sano, you have not responded to our messages for three hours. Are you alright? Do you read me? If you read me, please respond, over.

*Intercom ends*

But can infinity and BEEyond defeat the soggy wetnezz of moisture? Well, they can't, because the moisture church is FACT. It isn't 'mythologee', it's FACTologee.

As a leading expert on Moisture Churchisms, I can guarentee 100% no fake that everything in the holy bibble of the Moisture Church is fact. I tried counting up all the bullshits, but I never got past 0. Doesn't have a single lie.

But can infinity and BEEyond defeat the soggy wetnezz of moisture? Well, they can't, because the moisture church is FACT. It isn't 'mythologee', it's FACTologee.

As a leading expert on Moisture Churchisms, I can guarentee 100% no fake that everything in the holy bibble of the Moisture Church is fact. I tried counting up all the bullshits, but I never got past 0. Doesn't have a single lie.
But if it's a fact then it's not a fandom, is it?

"Hm. 80 out of a hundred points on the test. Is the number of total points available fort the course available? If not, do send a list of combined grades for all significant assignments."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back