Other The Fandom Debate to End All Fandom Debates

Caine can do both of these things. He's fucking Caine. He can kill anything with a conceptual strike, including killing infinity and beyond. He can not just kill these concepts, but also the words behind them, their meaning, and their weight. Caine can stab a bitch.
Yes but
if they go beyond infinity
then they are beyond what has been conceptionalized
therefore
they are immune to caine's strikes

Yeah, no. The C'tan are much stronger than the Chaos Gods and they can curbstomp any other universe. In other words, the Necrons win. In other words, W40k wins.

My boi Living Tribunal still one-shots the verse

IMG_4337.JPG

Last edited:
Yes but
if they go beyond infinity
then they are beyond what has been conceptionalized
therefore
they are immune to caine's strikes
no you dont understand
caine can remove concepts by killing them, and he can kill the concept of killing itself, therefore killing his very killings, which allows him to kill stuff that is beyond what has been conceptionalized
it appears you are losing
caine can kill them

no you dont understand
caine can remove concepts by killing them, and he can kill the concept of killing itself, therefore killing his very killings, which allows him to kill stuff that is beyond what has been conceptionalized
it appears you are losing
caine can kill them
no if he kills the concept of killing itself, then he reinstates the previous concepts, which means that he has reverted back to basically where he has begun.
and he can't duplicate that trick unless he can reinstate a concept by another means.
alternatively, if he kills the concept of killing, then he can no longer kill, since the concept of killing no longer exists. therefore, he has negated his own power, which allows star command to eliminate him without killing him.
since buzz lightyear has been to infinity and beyond and back several time in probably the span of a few years, given his age in the movies, it would be very likely that, through his experience, he could circumvent the concept of killing but still lead to caine's death.

no if he kills the concept of killing itself, then he reinstates the previous concepts, which means that he has reverted back to basically where he has begun.
and he can't duplicate that trick unless he can reinstate a concept by another means.
alternatively, if he kills the concept of killing, then he can no longer kill, since the concept of killing no longer exists. therefore, he has negated his own power, which allows star command to eliminate him without killing him.
since buzz lightyear has been to infinity and beyond and back several time in probably the span of a few years, given his age in the movies, it would be very likely that, through his experience, he could circumvent the concept of killing but still lead to caine's death.
ok u win

Let's be honest here.

Old Man Henderson beats everyone. Even Buzz. One does not simply touch Old Man Henderson even if they are omnipotent+ and can go to the infinity and beyond constantly.

Ooh boy, I've had bad experiences with someone playing this guy out-of-character. Sucked the fun out of that real quick.

Infinitely infinite?
That's not a problem.
Beyond omnipotent?
Hmm...
It depends if they have as many people as star command.
Idk how many people star command has, after a few minutes of googling it, so I'll side with them.
because they might have beyond infinite personnel.

(Legit though, Suggsverse is laughable)

B e y o n d
O m n i p o t e n c e

Let's be honest here.

Old Man Henderson beats everyone. Even Buzz. One does not simply touch Old Man Henderson even if they are omnipotent+ and can go to the infinity and beyond constantly.
Just so we're clear I read that whole thing on Old Man Henderson
So I'm all caught up.
I'd give it a 6/10 for Buzz.
l e t ' s s e t t h e s t a g e f o r t h i s f i g h t .

Just so we're clear I read that whole thing on Old Man Henderson
So I'm all caught up.
I'd give it a 6/10 for Buzz.
Come on, now. Old Man Henderson can easily handle Buzz. They are at least even. You can't argue that. Old Man Henderson is just too overpowered. His Infinite Backstory gives him any powers he needs.

Come on, now. Old Man Henderson can easily handle Buzz. They are at least even. You can't argue that. Old Man Henderson is just too overpowered. His Infinite Backstory gives him any powers he needs.
His Infinite Backstory
His Infinite Backstory

TO
INFINITY...
ANDBEYOND!

Nope e.e
L e t ' s s a y i t t a k e s p l a c e i n A n d y ' s b e d r o o m .
Open page 112 to see that Old Man Henderson is an advanced veteran of a war between toy-people that already knows the layout of Andy's bedroom

I'm making this up as I goooo aaaah
But as Buzz has existed in his room for who knows how long, since time and space have kind of been screwed over by Buzz's infinity and beyond trips, he may well have quantified and identified every atom. Therefore, his knowledge of the room's layout is far deeper than that of Henderson's.
ye

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back