• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Famous Five

Ruby sighed "Ya' think?..." she responded, groggily going back into class and slumping down at her seat, cuddling her scythe as she stared back out the window.

@Cece Meep

Kagura went back to the board to erase what she written on.

"Did anyone study for the Japanese history and culture recitation?" she asked everyone as she took one last glance at the board and went back to her seat.

(sorry about the delay)

(Ikki`s POV: )

"I think...what?" I inquired Ruby, then turned to Kagura and tilted my head. "The what? Never heard of it."

My stomach rumbled, yet again. I grabbed it, but smirked to keep appearances. I had to be able to hold off until lunch. Just had to. But could I really?

"Iguana rights! Iguana`s rights! Iguana´s rights!" I cheered, raising my fist. Then I walked to my seat, far in the back, next to the wall. It was very comfortable for a nap...And the teacher didn`t always catch me. I sat down and reached into my...into my...

I stood, quickly.

"Oh, crap!!!" I had left my bags in the alley after I shifted into a dagger!

@XxBouncy BunnyxX

@AceXCrossix

@Cece Meep

Ruby stared back at Ikki blankly before looking forward at Kagura "Are you tryin' to be a teacher or something Snowy!~" she mumbled, giggling a bit.

@XxBouncy BunnyxX @Cece Meep @AceXCrossix

My vision was already getting a little blurry. The hunger and lack of sleep mixed together with the whole mess was getting on me. I yawned. I had to stay awake. But then again, what could go wrong? Just a little nap....No, I had to...what? What was the problem? Classes hadn`t even begun yet. Just a little nap...My stomach growled. Just a little nap...

I laid my arms over the table and my head between them, and closed my eyes. In a couple minutes, my head was turned off.

@XxBouncy BunnyxX

@Cece Meep

(I`m gonna sleep too, see ya tomorrow!)

Kagura glanced at Ikki sleeping at his desk and sighed softly. 'Why did we have to come in so early?' she asked herself, remembering that classes won't start until a few more hours.

(Goodnight, @Idea !)

Rina sat there, staring blankly through the window, the sun rising up, school about to start, she just ignored them. The trees stood still, not a single trace of wind. She was thinking of something, or someone. Recently, she just heard the teachers talking about a late enrollee, a girl.

Looking out the window, she sighed, taking off her glasses, putting them on her desk. Her backpack's zipper was open, laying flat on the cold floor. There was something inside, aside from her books and notebooks, something of what looked like a jar filled with pitch black glitter, shining bright like a star.

Kyoko's eyes slowly opened, laying flat on her bed. She sat up, looking out the window, glaring at the school. Her house was very near the school, somewhere she can see the window to the classroom. Kyo sighed, seeing that some of them were already there. She was a late enrollee, and yet she already knew what their past lessons were.

She yawned, scratching her eyes. She looked down, trying to remember everything that she memorized for the reci-- wait, there were....people in school?....She instantly turned her head to the window, focusing her eyes on the classroom window. Yes, there were early birds. Kyo rushed to the bathroom, taking a quick bath. In less than five minutes, she was outside, staring at the school.

She lived alone, in a damn big house, a souvenir her dead father left her. She started to walk, the ground was unusually cold. She was carrying nothing else but a suitcase, not a backpack or anything, a typical, normal suitcase...maybe, it's filled with..secret weapons?.....

She reached the school, feeling that something weird was going on. She rushed upstairs, kicking the door open. People were there. What. The. Hell. She stood there, staring at every single person who was in that room, with her resting bitch face.

(Omniscient POV: )

Miss Airi yawned again, stretching her arms and raising the large plastic bag in the process. She hated staying up all night correcting tests. Surprise tests at that. Something felt bad every time she had to give someone a bad score in a test they wouldn`t know. Still, it was the student`s job to be ready at any time, just as it was hers to pull stunts like these horrible all-nighters. Just as it was her job to make sure that that Ikki got his meals, since she had stood by him when he made that request to the school.

Oddly enough, he hadn`t showed up today. He usually loved eating anything he got on his hands, and seemed terribly excited the previous day when she had mentioned that he`d get a "special" breakfast for studying. She doubted he actually did, knowing him, but he deserved something fresh once in a while.

She thought the noise she was hearing from a nearby classroom might have something to do with the matter. She approached the class with the bag on her back and opened the door. To her surprise (okay, not so much of one), the room was crowded.

I opened my eyes slowly as I heard someone calling my name. Damm, I barely had a little nap! Something close to my nose smelled really good. A large white plastic bag. I looked up and saw the teacher.

"Oh, good old miss..."

I got thrown to the side with the second slap today. I had forgotten again.

"Didn`t I tell you NEVER to mention my age?" She inquired in a half-mutter, still seeming to threaten me with her closed fist. "Mind explaining why you missed breakfast today?"

"I...uh...I..." I said, still rubbing my cheek with my hand. Even I knew, though, that it would be a bad idea to mention the fact that my friend had come to school at supersonic speeds or something, carrying me while I was unable to escape because I had turned into a dagger. I found myself wishing that we didn`t hide our powers, but I also knew that if we didn`t, all those nasty rumours about us would translate into violence.

@XxBouncy BunnyxX

@Cece Meep

@AceXCrossix

(Wow, guys, I know I`m awesome, but there was no need to stop the roleplay for me...

(now seriously, no need to worry, I literally put my character to sleep so you could go on without me...) )

Daiki sat up straight after having fell down. "..You're girlfriend's funeral!" He heard Ikki say and raised his brow in question. How did he come up with that? Shaking away his thoughts, he stood up and sat down in a seat. It was an unusually peaceful day today. Almost torturing. He hadn't expected today to be so... so laggy. Plus, it looked like everyone forgot it was his 13th birthday. So sad.

Suddenly, the raven haired boy heard a loud sound echo throughout the room. A slap? Daiki voiced out in his head. Who would be so slapped so early in the morning? From the corner of his eyes, he saw Ikki with someone. Woah, she's pretty hot. Wait what... no shut up Daiki you perv. Focus!

With his trained eyes, he could see a dark red had print on Ikki's face. It wasn't that noticeable, but it was definitely there. Should he help? Or stand by? He didn't want to interfere with any business that wasn't his own but he couldn't afford to see his classmate getting beaten by someone.

But that's a lady his thoughts reminded him. Daiki was pretty sure nothing bad could come out from their bicker. Besides, it wasn't his business, they could be lovers for all he knew.

(Sorry guys! Haven't been on in a while)

Last edited by a moderator:

((I hate it how I don't get alerts for anything.))

Rina's attention turned to the purple-haired girl who kicked the door open, staring at her for a brief moment, eventually going back to glaring at everyone else there. Something wasn't out of place, something weird is gonna happen.

She sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose ignoring everything else that was happening. Suddenly, she started headdesking, her glasses falling on the cold floor, causing it to crack. She continued banging her head on her desk. And yet, she didn't make a sound, and her face had an emotionless expression.

Kagura returned to her seat up in the front corner of the classroom, beside the window, and slouched over the desk, laying her head on the side so she can still see her classmates. Kagura just watched the antics in the classroom in silence, her eyes lazily drifting from person to person. The small girl was bored and sleepy and everything else in between. Or rather, she looked to be. If one were observant enough, they could see a sharp glint in her otherwise dull blue eyes. A scrutinizing gaze, far less intense than a predator but more involved than a bystander. Kagura had the look of an analyst hidden deep within her lackluster eyes and dull expression.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back