• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Falling

StellaCosmic

Princess Day-Dreamer
STORYLINE

No one can say for sure how 'it' happened, in the year 2034. Many theories have been thrown around, in the years that progressed after the incident. Maybe a chemical explosion? Maybe it was something the government created to keep the public at bay? Or maybe it was just a virus that erupted because of humanity's disgusting behavior? Honestly it didn't really matter. It was just something people thought about to distract themselves from the problem. Something that brought their minds off the fact that people over the age of 25 was catching this virus and getting fevers and dying in the process. Well...not everyone died. The ones that survived the disease...they changed. Wait, that's not the right word. Evolved? Wait, no. That would imply that they changed into higher beings. And that certainly isn't the case, because if anything, they became savages only caring for their next meal.

They morphed. Yeah that's the word. They morphed into horrible horrible creatures. Some with spiked backs, others with three heads, some even grew tails. No two creatures looked alike - one always had a slightly different deformity. People have simply taken to calling them 'Things' not knowing how else to describe them. But there was one thing they did share. Their unsettling blood lust for human meat. The virus unfortunately turned them into cannibals that lived for one thing and one thing only--- to kill.

Only 1 billion people survived the epidemic when it first came.

So many deaths. So many gruesome deaths.

ENTER 'YOU'

You are part of the unlucky 1/7th of population that survived. You've joined a survival group/refugee camp called the 'The falling' it's a stupid name, but you roll with it because stupid names don't matter anymore, nothing matters except knowing you'll live till the next day. That's it.

THE FALLING

The falling is a refugee camp in the U.S of A. They've taken refuge in a boarding school in California. About 200-250 people ranging from all ages up to 25 are sustained their. Only half are fighters, the rest are either too young or too scared. Food is scarce, and they have to constantly make sure the area is safe. What dangers a wait them?

Soo who's interested in joining?

If you are still going through with this idea I would be interested in it.

It sounds like an awesome rp.

So, you have my interest!

I feel ya. Hopefully there will be more. Really feel like writing and role playing right now.

We've got three interested individuals. Pretty good start.

Ready to get going! :D

*Whistles and kicks around at the dirt.*

Oh sorry for the wait guys! My computer, Like, blocked rpn for someone reason and I had to get it fixed.(>_>). But yeah, we can start. I'll post the rp asap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back