• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Fallen King

Deadkool

A Sad Remnant of a Forgotten Time
They came like a storm. Our strongholds failed, our castles fell, and our walls did not keep them out. One by one as nations declared unconditional surrender and were absorbed into the Maldorian Empire hope dwindled. A final stand was made by The righteous king Galloran and the armies of trensicourt, that attempt failed. Now, the continent of Lyria is without mercy.

So, this rp is basically abut you, as a resistance fighter against the Maldorian Empire. This rp with be using dice and stats, but before you turn away, this will not be focusing on that. Each skill will start with a 5, you can reduce or add to that skill to gain or lose points. respectively. You begin with 5 point, distribute them as you with.

E.G. Character Sheet (with examples)

Strength 10 (being able to lift an apple)

Perception 3 (finding a delicious apple)

Endurance 6 (Ignore the pain of being hit by apples)

Charisma 0 (Sell apple flavored ice cream

Intelligence 6 (figure out the density of an apple)

E.G. Dice Roll (In the rp the post would be longer)

"I think I'll try and smash that rock"

-rolls d20-

-gets 10-

Myself OOC: It'd probably take a Strength of 15 to smash that rock, you smashed the rock

{10 skill+10 roll}

This rp will be containing the sentient fantasy races:

Orc, Elf, Dwarf

(Also Human)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back