• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Fallen (Interest Check)

Capricornus

I'm your dead girl walking
For years, decades, centuries even, guardian angels have watched over their humans. Once a human was born, a new guardian angel was created, assigned to said human, and once the human died, so the guardian ceased to exist. A strong bond between both gets formed, a bond so strong that no power could break it. Only under certain conditions the guardian angels were revoked prematurely.

The difficulty of being a guardian varied from person to person. The objective was straight forward: keeping your human alive and well, protecting them from any peril. Yet, there were also some, not many, rules to it. Before being sent on their lifelong mission, the angels had to take an oath. An oath, promising to never interact with their human themselves.

Many of the guardians have been tempted before. Some had grown closer to their human, others even fell in love and thus experienced the consequences. They fell and were degraded to be mere human beings, which to them is one of the worst punishments, knowing they failed the Creator of All, that them, as well as their human are vulnerable to evil and might as well succomb to it.

One day, the Creator of All disappeared without a trace, and with him, his power. It is rumored that the Evile Side has something to do with all this.
The world fell into inbalance, and the power of the guardians fleeted as well, and so most of them fell. Only the strongest managed to survive as gurdians.
To humans, that night seemed like it rained shooting stars. Little did they know that on that night the world got darker.

---​

Tl;dr: Humans have guardian angels, yet after their creator disappeared they 'fell' and turned into humans.

The RP will start with how the ex-guardians awaken in the house/room/etc of their former human and so will they. After that it will skip forward 1 or 2 months, when said former guardians receive a vision from one of the remaining guardiands and well, we'll see what happens from there on.

Playable characters will be the humans and the fallen guardians, I'd say max 2 characters per person (one of each). (I might add devils into the plot but not sure if it will make things too complicated?)

I thought about making the human's ages anywhere between 19-25, so they can either be university students/already work/etc. The humans don't have to be acquaintances, but should try to bond with each other once they get brought together (after the time skip). Though, if you want to have relations between each of them before the time skip, feel free to!
The guardians will, of course, recognize each other and also feel their presences. Their age will also be around 19-25 human years.
Of course, friendship, romance, etc., between humans and guardians is completely allowed! (Even if it's not their human/guardian. Example: Human A with Guardian B)

I thought about keeping it a relatively small RP with tops 8 people in it, depending on how many people would be interested.

This idea might get fleshed out a little more, but I just wanted to see if anyone would be interested to begin with! If there are any further questions, feel free to ask!

(Also sorry for any typos, writing on mobile is still kinda hard ;-; )

Very gut! I'm still working a little on the CS and thinking about adding a some more playable characters, maybe some belonging to the 'bad' side, etc :3 Character Sheet templates should be up tomorrow!^^

I'M SO MOTHER FUCKING INTERESTED
HOLY SHIT
BLESS LUCIFER AND HIS HOLY FATHER
BLESS EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING LVING AND DEAD
BLESS THE ALMIGHTY GOD/GODDESS THAT CREATED THIS
HOLY FUCK

Last edited:
Sure thaaang! Just click on the CS page and feel free to create your OC!
thanks. will do. just gotta work and after that watch "Disaster Movie". if i'm still at a 50%+ brain functioning after that point then i'll make the CS that night. if not then i'll make one the following day or night.

EDIT: what's the ratio of human/guardians looking like?

thanks. will do. just gotta work and after that watch "Disaster Movie". if i'm still at a 50%+ brain functioning after that point then i'll make the CS that night. if not then i'll make one the following day or night.

EDIT: what's the ratio of human/guardians looking like?

Don't worry about it! Feel free to submit whenever you can! You can always submit a WIP and complete it step by step^^
As for now, I think there is a single finished CS, and I haven't really counted, but check the OOC to get a vague idea about the current ratio ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back