• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic -The Fall of New Eden-

Ruslan
Smog continued to seep from the crevices of his gauntlets, the fumes covering the area around him with a humid aura. His head was throbbing, Ruslan's mind racing from the thrill of the fight and the jolting pain in either side of his head. If he wasn't careful, the unwieldy figure would collapse on himself and not be able to stand up for quite some time. It was his legs that carried him over to the eccentric cat, his body working on instincts rather than anything else to assist him. Just as he was making his way to her, his height increasing in size by every step, she began to speak up.

Does she really think I'm cool? He thought, his little round ears perking up at the thought. Vixa knew exactly how to pull his string, a venomous sweetness to her words as Ruslan clung to every syllable, feeling his own heart grow with every lyric spouted from that sing-song voice that she held. Maybe she's right, he continued, averting his gaze in resemblance to shame when scolded for ever thinking it was her fault. I am pretty big, so it's almost natural that she would hit me, yeah? I shouldn't have jumped the gun. I mean, look how happy she is.

Just as he was looking back to prove himself a point, she was already gone. Taking a sudden steer away from him, the (surprisingly) energetic green cat hobbled away with a pompous bounce, her tail swaying to-and-fro. Without another word, she was already disappearing once more from his presence. The conversation was already finished in her over-working mind, the deal set and all already solved from start to finish. There was nothing more to continue in her mind, and that unsettled the great bear deeply. How was he ever able to catch up to her if she kept running so far ahead of him? To him, she always appeared to be a few steps ahead, enjoying every moment of her life without a single worry. With his eyes furrowed forward, he would reach his hand out towards her, as if to try and stop her in her tracks while he still could.

Yet, he hesitated. With a doubtful consideration, the bear would view himself as unworthy to interrupt her natural progression forward. Instead, he would rake his metallic fingers through his sweaty red hair to get the vexing strands out of his eyes and allow himself to adjust once more to the bright lighting that the room provided. His vision had begun to recover, the color returning once more to the once bland and colorless room. If there was one thing that he deemed unnecessary, it was affiliating himself with that 'quack ducktor' from earlier. Deciding that the others needed closer medical attention than he did, the bear would turn away from the growing mass of a group forming in the corner, making his way down to the last, and what happened to be the most dangerous, battle of the day, his eyes glazing over the two combatants as they continued to strike at one another.

Wait, was that man wearing no shirt? With a puzzled expression, Ruslan continued to stare holes into the lustrous young man that thought it was publicly alright for him to expose himself so openly with no care or thought for outside spectators. It was almost like he was some kind of pervert or something. The other woman, with luscious purple hair and a dazzling form, continued to rush him down, keeping an aggressive stance as she advanced the skirmish in her own favor. Even though it was from a distance, Ruslan couldn't help but notice the scales that covered the man from head-to-toe, each reflecting from the luminous glare as he continued to avoid her assault. Odd.

Hugging the wall just behind them, the large bear would slide himself onto the floor, resting his back against the cold surface. Holding a gauntlet-clad hand to his head, he continued to try and clear his foggy mind, deciding to focus on the fight, rather than his own torment. With hungry eyes and a keen sense to simply fall asleep, the bear watched in a nonchalant manner, slowly lulling himself into a light dormancy. Before long, he was out cold, ever so silently snoring as his body continued to naturally heal its own nasty wounds. He wouldn't wake up until told so, but for now, he was at peace. It was about time this bear had a break.

NyxNightmare NyxNightmare KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Lotusy Lotusy

Last edited:
William

As the fights continued or drew to a close, William began getting a good look at his unconscious patient. With a few careful checks on Xero's scalp and under his hair, the medi-duck (Thanks for the idea NyxNightmare NyxNightmare ) figured that it probably wasn't a concussion that took the guardian out. Probably. As he cracked open his first-aid kit, grimacing at its jumbled contents, a list of possibilities ran through William's mid - but he couldn't act on one of them until he knew for sure that it would help. Enough misdiagnoses and accusations of quack doctering had taught him that much, at least. Thus, he waited, hands still busy with organizing this disaster of a first-aid kit while entertaining the thought that maybe Xero was just tired. We all need out beauty sleep, after all...

The duck furraine entertained the thought of a nap for himself until he realized a mint-green furraine woman was talking to him, elicting a startled quack from him as he shot back to attention. "Ah, yes! Well-versed, that's me. Well, I'm actually William, but... eh, you get the point." William quickly silenced his rambling as Vixa asked for help for her bruise, causing the duck to grimace under his mask as he saw it. "Yikes. Well thankfully, since you're still standing, I'll assume that's not any sort of severe organ damage, is it?" He scratched at his chin thoughtfully, which ended up being metal fingers scraping against his metal mask. "Let's get that wrapped then." Throwing another glance back at Xero (but missing Vixa's tail swipe) the duck stood up, clutching a light, spongy spool of fabric. "Alright, here we go. Stand still, will you?"

After wrapping Vixa's bruise, which consisted of William running little laps around her with the compression tape, the duck stood back, admiring his handiwork, sticking a piece of tape at the end as a finishing touch. "There we go. Keep an eye on that bruise - if it starts spreading, the wrap may be too tight, so just loosen it like so," he said, peeling off and sticking back the tape. "You can check back with me if you need a new wrap - and if it persists for more than three days or so with a lot of pain, we might need to take another look at it. Oh, and make sure not to bend too much, and watch your form when you sit or lie down, it could mess with the tape, you know..."

William realized, again, that he was blathering on a little too much, clearing his throat and regaining his composure. "Anyways, since you're here, would you mind giving me a hand?" He paused, then adjusted that statement. "Not any physical help, mind you, I just need to know what I missed. Your comerade - uh, Xero, I think - he's been out for a bit. Do you know what could have caused that? Also..." He took a nervous peek around Vixa, where a large, lumbering form was starting to fall asleep. "Er, is your bear friend there dead? I saw him take a couple of nasty shots earlier." After raising his finger to fire a small spurt of water at the bear furraine's arm, William turned back to the cat in front of him. "I'd like to help him - or dispose of the body, at least."

NyxNightmare NyxNightmare DrBezendrine DrBezendrine TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity

Commander Harlock
Harvey Harlock.jpg
As Harlock listened he let his mind wander briefly, still concerning himself with more important matters. That was until this new robot was revealed and began speaking in an old school butler style. "Well color me impressed. He's a butler of the future!" Harlock laughed, "So tell me, what's special about Napoleon here? I know he's not some typically war android, and it's blatantly obvious he's no mere butler... what is it exactly you're seeking to accomplish with him?"
What is it exactly you're seeking to accomplish with him?
Harlock

DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 (Let's wrap this up so you can start interacting with the others)

Grim
Grim.jpg
"Alright rookies, enough antics for today. I let you do too much more and Harlock will be on my ass for it." Looking at the four, he sighed. "Hey duck, take them to the infirmary and tell the medics to give them Grim's meds. I need those rookies up and running within the hour, so they don't get the luxury of rest just yet." Looking over to the other fight, he wanted to see where it would lead, see what potential he was working with, but sadly Harlock was coming back soon. Simply telling them to stop wasn't going to cut it though, it was obvious they were focused and entranced in their little duel.

Looking at the two combatants, Grim waited for a few moments, waiting for the moment he could stop them both at the last second. That's when she started taking out her new plasma sword, and that was the moment to move. As if it were part of him, his suit reacted before he started moving, and within the three seconds it would have taken for the girl to fully use that sword, he was already between them. With one hand he grabbed her wrist, pushing the extending blade away, and with the other hand he grabbed Dren's weapon. "Sorry kids, as much as I'd personally enjoy watching you at each other's throats, the commander will be returning soon so I need you conscious."

Assuming they were all at an understanding, Grim let go of the two, and looked around at those still in the room. "Alright, get ready to be paired. Commander Harlock and I will be deciding who's with who, and when that's done, you'll get the rest of the day to get to know your partner and figure out how you're going to function." Grim looked at a non-existent watch on his wrist. "What do you know, it's time to get moving before I let you all try to fight me. I'm sure you'll have more fun avoiding me than trying to hit me."
I'm sure you'll have more fun avoiding me than trying to hit me.
Grim

NyxNightmare NyxNightmare DrBezendrine DrBezendrine TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai Lotusy Lotusy KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

Nymirr Kuro
Nymirr Kuro.jpg
Grim moved 400% faster than your record. "What? 400% faster? That's absurd!" What made that suit so much better than any of Nyr's calculations and personal research? He had done everything in his power to get the best equipment possible, but 400% was even more than he had estimated. This was why Grim was the single best S rank guardian. He was a living legend. The subtle threat he made was no joke either, he could easily pound each and every recruit into the dirt without an effort. Skill, experience, his suit, all reasons he could do just what he said.

"Genesis, keep searching for anything on Grim, but keep yourself hidden. I want to know more about his suit specifically." Kuro, data on Grim's suit is restricted information. "I'm aware of that Genesis. That's why you should take care not to be caught." Understood. Nyr watched as everyone would soon join him in being ready for the Commander, and he wasn't looking forward to being paired with anyone really. "Let's get this over with..."
What? 400%?
Nymirr

Hikari Yumi
Hikari Yumi.jpg
On the plus side, nobody was permanently injured. On the down side, she was about to take Grim's medicine. Her mother had helped him develop the medicine, and Hikari had heard what it did. What she wasn't expecting was seeing some of Grim's skill. Before she could realize he moved, he was on the other end of the room between the girl and shirtless guy fighting. That speed was... insane to say the least. However, now was not the time, instead she had to worry about the painful medicine she was about to be taking. Rushing over to Vixa, she picked up her rifle with her good arm and giggled. "That was a good fight. I'm surprised the kick from my rifle didn't knock you down." She looked over her rifle to ensure it was still in working order before continuing. "You're not gonna like Grim's medicine... It's specially designed so that he can completely heal after a mission in an hour, but it hurts. Imagine if you were impaled, and amplify that pain... a lot. The only reason Grim can take it without too much issue is because of his suit. It's part of him in a sense, and it takes most of the stress placed on him." Hikari shivered, "Now we're being ordered to take it though, I'm really not looking forward to it."
I'm really not looking forward to it.
Hikari

NyxNightmare NyxNightmare TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity
Mentioned: DrBezendrine DrBezendrine Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai

Last edited:
Montaro Titus

What better way to learn your surroundings then to go through the vents? It helped you map out the place, it uh...let you...know everything about the place! Ok to tell you the truth, Montaro had no clue what he was really doing here. He had started out by actually mapping out the place by having Atlas down below on the ground, just wheeling his way to the training room. "Well atleast I know that Atlas' camera works." He mumbled to himself as he continued his adventure. No longer caring that he had missed the big ceremony today because he had decided to sleep in. Montaro made some adjustments to Atlas last night so he needed his extra sleep. But now he was ready to start the day as a guardian!

Atlas silently made his way into the training area. Just a metal cube on wheels with no owner. Then he gently bumped into the side of some giant bear like man and stopped. The robot wouldn't hurt Ruslan but Montaro might have hurt him as he came falling through the vent and onto the belly of the bear.
"Oh. I thought that would've hurt alot more. What did I fall on? Oh, a...person." He turned to face the bigger man and smiled. "Hey! Thanks for catching my fall! My name's Montaro, Montaro Titus."

TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity

• |Mood: Excited | Location: Training Floor |Interacting: Ruslan, Xero, William , Hikari TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity DrBezendrine DrBezendrine Lotusy Lotusy DVationz DVationz | |Mentioned:

VIXA_1.jpg
    Remaining still as she was worked on, her tail resumed the flicking over Xero's nose. The medi-duck's words floated around in Vixa's mind, and although the girl seemed to move through life on fast forward, none of this medical talk would be sticking. When was the last time she actually paid attention to her health?? It seemed Xero was still holding onto slumber, and Vixa grew bored of tempting his awakening. William questioned her about his condition, and Vixa smiled. "Hmm...I poisoned him! Now he's out like a light. I suppose it's fortunate that I didn't scratch him more than once or his heart might have gone into cardiac arrest." Though she honestly didn't seem bothered by it.

His next question caused her to glance over at the large bear furraine. Tilting her head before turning to face William once more she shrugged. "Oh he's just an acquaintance of the sort. He was alive when I last spoke to him. If he's dead it would only be bothersome for myself to assist. After all, I don't have the strength or motivation to carry him." She put it simply. Her tail flicked again as Grim made an appearance, speaking over everyone, his voice commanding yet light.

Hikari came bounding over to her, and Vixa's ears perked happily. "And I'm surprised I don't have a hole through my abdomen." Vixa was set on ditching this whole medicine taking idea once she had heard it from Grim, but after being informed of the pain that went along with it, the idea of taking it became more intriguing. "Is that so? At least I'll have you by my side to experience it with!" She wrapped her arms around the girl's neck in a hug, Now she could die with little regret. After releasing her, she set her hands on her hips, waiting to be lead away to the infirmary. A normal person might be overly curious, suspicious even, about Grim's armor, and Vixa found the notion to be peculiar indeed, but not enough for her mind to linger on it too long. Not that her mind ever lingered on anything too long. I wonder if our pairs will be announced before or after we leave the training room...whoever it is, I wonder how entertaining they'll be?

Mireya Reyes

01e7e206ff9a0b29fb4bac269140dda6.jpg

Mood: Trigger Happy
Interaction: NyxNightmare NyxNightmare
Mention: N/A
Right as Mireya was about to get the blade out, to stop right before landing a blow to the neck, when Grim stopped her. Confused at the sudden action, she straightened up and didn't resist the hold on her wrist. The guardian was between Dren and Mireya now, but she nodded to him in understanding, "Of course." She turned away from the two and went to the cylinder that was waiting for her on the ground.

17 shots... I'll need to replace those before leaving town. Mireya took out the strip magazine out of the revolver and replaced it with the original cylinder that came with the gun. With a spin, she holstered her pistol and straightened her leather jacket once more. She turned back to Dren and crossed her arms, "You are a good shot, I'll give you that."

When he brought up her weapon, he shrugged a bit and continued, "Yeah, of course, I wouldn't have actually used it one you since that might have killed you." She walked up to him and extended his hand toward him and agreed to the future sparring match. With that, she walked over to the lineup and waited for them to be assigned to their partners.

Ruslan
If there was one thing that the bear loved, it was sleeping. Even his own body recognized the exhaustion in his muscles, the combination of waking up too early, the battle before, and his raging headache all had taken a large toll on the figure. From what he could tell next, however, fatigue was the least of his concerns. In the middle of dreaming about chowing down on some nice hamburgers that were sprawled in front of him like a buffet, the bear soon felt a wet sensation around him. Within moments he was swept away by a large tide of water crashing down on both him and his glorious food. As if to make matters worse, a sharp sting began to radiate from inside his stomach. Maybe he ate too many hamburgers? Whatever the cause, it wasn't a good feeling. Then, without warning. . .

An outgoing and annoying voice jolted the enormous monstrosity awake. Peering down to see who was responsible for interrupting his slumber, the bear would just BEARly recognize the figure on top of him to be humanoid, almost mistaking them as one of the hamburgers that he was never truly able to finish. The only thing stopping him from eating the rat where he sat was that they spoke to him. Food can't talk. At least, not the kind that would put the bear in jail for a couple years if he attempted anything of those sorts. With water draining out of his ear due to a well-aimed blast from a nearby duck, the young man peered puzzlingly down at the tiny form that was still lying about on his gut. There never was a dull moment in his life.

"Ruslan," would answer the grizzly voice, the man quite literally raising himself off of the floor with a grasp around Montaro. Slinging the figure over his shoulder, comparable to a lumberjack hauling wood, Ruslan would slowly look around the room, his eyes still puffy from the lack of sleep that he desperately needed. Why were they all lining up? What happened to that fight between the trigger happy woman and the shirtless pimp? When did Grim look this sexy? All these thoughts flooded Ruslan's worn out mind. He was only able to feel more at ease when gazing upon Vixa, Hikari, and a rather stupid looking duck. Given the look he was getting from the quackster, the bear pushed towards them, his interests ever so slightly piqued.

Coming to stand directly behind Vixa and Hikari, his towering frame gazed down towards the group, his speech somewhat slurred. "What's everyone linin' up for? We havin' a party o' somethin'?" Whatever it was for, the bear wasn't in any state to comprehend what was going on around him. Hell, he didn't even notice that Grim was around, let alone that he had moved from one place to the next in a matter of seconds. With a shift of his arms, he would permit the mouse leeway to slide down onto the floor, patting their head in a warm gesture of friendship. "The next time you wake me up like that, well, uh, I'm gonna not be happy, ya hear? As long as we got that straight, we're good." If there was anything good that came out of the encounter with the mouse, it was that Ruslan managed to not step or trip on Atlas the entire time, which was a first for an idiot like him.

"Well, Mister Duck? What is Hikky talking about? What's this medicine we're supposed to take?" Reminding himself of his nauseating headache, the bear reached for the bruises on his head, wondering how long it was going to take for him to get over them. The girls were ruthless earlier, and he wasn't certain that he was getting a break anytime soon, either. If there was something that would relieve him, even if just a little, he was willing to take it. Something about his odds in the future was looking darker and darker by the second as Ruslan ran every horrible thing that had happened to him this morning. Maybe it was just him, but today was just not his day.

Lotusy Lotusy DVationz DVationz NyxNightmare NyxNightmare Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint DrBezendrine DrBezendrine

Last edited:

X
E
R
2mEnCnR.jpg

Time: Mid-day
Interaction: Anyone
Tagging: NyxNightmare NyxNightmare
TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity DVationz DVationz
Xero's eyes fluttered awake after his semi-long nap given to him by a mint green cat. His ears were softly ringing and his head sort of pulsed as he raised a hand to his forehead. Swish. His nose was tingling as well. . . But in a rather odd way. Xero shrugged it off as he looked around slowly, everything was still blurry. Swish. He scrunched his nose, placing a hand on it. Was it broken? What even happened. . . He fought the cat, she cheated and Xero gave it to her. . . Swish. The soft tingling ran over the back of his hand as he now realized that wasn't his nose. Following the minty blurred culprit, he waited a few moments before catching it on the way back, not too hard. That was incredibly soft.

"I'm alive," He exclaimed as he now held Vixa's tail in his hand, "And I caught a kitty, first thing in the morning."

Xero's vision still wasn't perfect, as he still tried to blink to adjust. His body also wasn't ready for poison, it might have hit him a little worse then it was made for, since his immune system has taken a hit before. So the effects basically were doubled for him, within a nonlethal setting. Either way, Xero found it hard to see where Vixa was, or even what she was doing, but he had her tail. And that's all that really mattered in the end.

William

William had gone into autopilot, throwing out the occasional nod of agreement to Vixa as he checked Xero once again - that is, until he heard the word poison. "I'm sorry, what?" More fearful than curious of the answer, the ducktor could only wrap his arms around himself fearfully. "P-poison... c-c--cardiac arrest," he muttered, shaking in his armored boots. What have the guardians come to? Now they can poison their own? I'll need to make a new serum - and fast. After a quick scramble for some writing instrument, William settled for mental notes. "So, can you tell me about your type of poison? Would you happen to know the chemical struc-" He could only stare after Vixa as she was wrapped up in another conversation, leaving him with more questions than answers. "Drat."

It didn't escape the duck's notice, however, that Xero had awoken soon after, clinging to the mint-green cat's tail with some sort of blurred dizziness. Given that he was busy muttering something about catching a cat and generally not in a state of cardiac arrest, William decided to focus on the other injuries - which weren't too few in number, either. "So I guess I'll set up a station, then? Give me a second to get my medicines-"

Before William could scramble away from these injured, scary, and poisonous predators at mach speeds, Grim just managed to pipe up, having stopped the last fight as he started his announcement. The me-duc could only listen, hands folded, as the S-rank Guardian mentioned pairing them up for the day, then felt his heart drop an extra mile once Grim mentioned his medicines. "Aw, c'mon," he muttered, though he didn't dare disobey Grim's orders. Sure, he wanted to use his own serums, but they were more suited for quickly dealing with large, post-combat injuries within the body's capability to repair than Grim's targeted cure-alls that dealt with a host of injuries. Besides, maybe it's just for these guys to build character. Checking around for those lucky (or unlucky) enough to be receiving this treatment, taking mental inventory of each one before his eyes fell on a certain bear...

"Oh, he's alive. What a shame." With a voice tinged with audible surprise and something that sounded like disappointment, the ducktor stared up at Ruslan's towering face, finding himself not even flinching a bit to the bear he was about to appraise as dead. "Russet, is it? And your friend there is..." William gestured to Montaro, before shaking his head. Standing stood on the tips of his toes to put a reassuring hand on the bear's free shoulder, he gave the two a pitying look, which still looked like nothing under his expressionless mask. "It doesn't matter anyways. You poor, poor souls," he whispered, opening a water capsule on his face by a sliver to mimic crying. "It's Grim's medicine - the most painful thing you'll ever feel. Imagine having your hand rolled over by a truck, all while you're strapped to a bed of hot coals and someone whispers Fifty Shades of Gray in your ear is trying to tear out your spine from the front of your body." Giving Ruslan and Montaro a smile under the mask that still wouldn't allow the two to know he was exaggerating, the duck clapped his hands together. "Anyways! Let's get that medicine!"

Turning to the greater host of injured guardians, William cleared his throat, almost itching to move. "Alright, you heard Grim!" He yelled, forcing his cheeriest voice for the poor souls about to foray into the world of pain. "Injured guardians, follow me - unless you want to tough it out, in which case, I really suggest you don't!" The ducktor strode out the door, not checking for too long to see who followed. He strolled into the infirmary, taking a quick head count and asking for Grim's medicine. After receiving the appropriate amount of capsules of said medicine, William distributed one to each of the guardians that followed him. "Alright, follow my instructions. Ingest all contents by mouth, don't chew - oh, and I suggest you grab onto something - like one of those stress ball thingies. This isn't gonna be a very comfortable experience."

(Since I don't want to keep everyone waiting, I left the last part intentionally vague - so if your character is injured, feel free to have them follow and take the medicine in one go - they're just not necessarily mentioned by name since I didn't know who would come.)

Mention list - includes call for injured at the end:
NyxNightmare NyxNightmare
DrBezendrine DrBezendrine (Sorry to bother you, just feel free to tell me next time if you don't want an interaction)
DVationz DVationz
Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai (For the Montaro mention)

(Please tell me if I missed anyone!)

Montaro Titus

The bear looked very confused and disoriented. And so he should be! Another furraine had just fallen from who knows where and ontop of him. Luckily he seemed ok with it as he had given Montaro his name. "Ruslan huh, It's nice to-oh ok. So we are doing this now?" Ruslan had so effortlessly picked him up that Montaro didn't really know what to do. He actually thought the bear was going in for a bear hug or something. 'Hmm, it's not so bad up here. This must be what it feels like to be tall!! This is amazing!' Montaro looked around the room at the other guardians who were just finishing up a fight. They looked amazing! He was so happy to be able to fight at their side! Well, Atlas would be but that's not the point.

Right as he was starting to get comfortable, Ruslan put him down and
patted his head like he was some sort of animal. Montaro stood still as he was silently outraged as he looked around the room and to the duck that Ruslan was talking to, hoping that he too had just witnessed this display of total assault on Montaro's small body. He let in a sharp inhale and thought, 'Ok ok maybe he doesn't know that he shouldn't do that. He was only doing it as a nice gesture. Just ignore it. Just forget about it.' He wasn't about to lose his legs over such a dumb situation, so he climbed back up onto the bears shoulders. Having Ruslans head between his thighs he thought, 'Man I could just sit up here all the time!' And there he sat, content with following Ruslan anywhere as long as he felt tall. He actually looked like a little kid sitting on his Dad's shoulders. All he needed now was a balloon.

Lotusy Lotusy
DVationz DVationz NyxNightmare NyxNightmare KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint DrBezendrine DrBezendrine
(Idk who to tag.)

Ruslan
As the puny man scrambled their way back onto his shoulders, Ruslan listened intently to the duck's enthusiastic ramblings on "Grim's medicine". With half the mind to call everything that the ducktor said as hogwash, something about the way they spoke made Ruslan's skin crawl. Maybe what he was saying was all true? If so, does that mean that he was going to go through Hell just to gain some relief from a migraine? Forecast says yes. With the duck's badgering, Ruslan was obligated to follow with Montaro in tow. To make matters worse, the bear was about to go the wrong direction, only noticing his mistake when nobody followed after him. Abashed and completely ashamed, the bear trodded back, only to find the me-duck strolling about like he owned the entire facility. An oddly perky fellow for someone who only just showed up.

Then again, medical stuff went right over Ruslan's head without a single bit of concern. He just didn't have the time (or the smarts) to bother himself with all that big talk. Placing his cybernetic hands over Montaro's legs to keep him in place, the bear glanced up to the overly excited mouse with an amused grin. "You alright up there, Mon? If you ever get scared just tell-" A wild kick to the snout shut the bear right up. This kid was getting hysterical, too busy shouting about how tall he was compared to everyone else to even heed the bear's concerns. He guessed it didn't matter too much, though. At the very least, Montaro seemed happy. That was enough drive for Ruslan to continue onward.

Following closely behind the quack, the bear had to crouch at the doorway as to make sure that Montaro didn't hit his head on the way in. Waiting for the doctor with a slothful expression, he would hold out his hand, only to have a small tablet placed in his palm. Swallow, don't chew. Don't chew. Whatever you do, do not chew this. Contemplating how he was supposed to take the medicine, it didn't even take five seconds for the bear to quickly forget what they were doing. Without hesitation, he popped the jawbreaker into his mouth, silently crunching on it. Whatever it was, the thing tasted like trash. The kind of trash that would leave someone vomiting if they were the poor sap who bothered eating the damn thing in the first place.

For a minute, the bear felt absolutely nothing. In fact, the only thing that was bugging him was the slight drainage in his ear. But then, only THEN did he realize what a horrible and idiotic mistake he had made for himself. That small headache that was formerly a major nuisance became even more of a major nuisance. The best the bear could've described it went something along these lines: "AH, THE PAIN! IT BURNS! MAKE IT STOP! KILL ME NOW BEFORE I HAVE TO DEAL WITH MY HEAD FLYING OFF LIKE UNDERGARMENTS DURING BUSY HOUR IN A BROTHEL! Yes, only something along those lines could truly describe the cruel awakening this bear was now experiencing. Of course, on the outside, however, he seemed nonchalant by the whole ordeal, standing around like the idiot he always was. There was nothing wrong. Nope, nothing at all.

Taking a second to catch himself, he stood for a while longer, not exactly excited to rush back to the training room that had turned him into the mess he now was. "M-Montaro," he would mutter under his breath, only just barely speaking up afterward. "Do you mind getting off for a moment? I, uh, think I need a moment to, you know, give myself a break." Looking to the mouse man, he would give a sheepish smile, sweat streaking down his forehead. "Just for a split second."

Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai Lotusy Lotusy NyxNightmare NyxNightmare DrBezendrine DrBezendrine DVationz DVationz

Last edited:
typhon-inc-png.344307

-Typhon Industries-
-Where Possibilities Are Limitless-

"You are most certainly correct that Napoleon is no ordinary robot, Commander." The black man said, "Not only have we equipped him with state of the art technology for his offensive capabilities, Napoleon is the first robot we've built using a new A.I. system that we hope will allow our robots to not only create independent decisions without the use of code that would normally allow it to only perform specific capabilities, but to also simulate human emotions, such as happiness, sadness, disgust, anger, and fear. We've come to name Napoleon into a Guardian not only for him to represent the opportunities robots can bring for the future of the world, but to also test our new A.I. system and watch his mind develop and evolve through every battle, interaction, and day of his existence."

As the man talked, Napoleon folded his arms as he stood, as if waiting for his creators to finish with their rambling. Then, something in the black man's suit pocket would begin to flash red as he pulled it out, revealing that it was his cellphone. "Well, it looks like we will be taking our leave, Commander Harlock. Other company manors. So we'll be leaving Napoleon here with you, in which we will email you tomorrow to hear about your thoughts on him."

With that, the black man and his associates turned to leave the room, the empty pod teleportation out of the room as the robot soldiers kept the doors open for the men to exit Harlock's office, before closing the door the follow behind. As the room went solent, Napoleon looked behind himself to make sure that they were truly gone, before making a sigh of relief, "Finally, hence from those folk. Thee has't nay idea how dreadful t is to be ref're'd to as a mindless automation f'r ov'r twenty years. But regardless, I am now thy's to serve."

Taking another bow, the robot would go on to say, "What shalt my first duty be. sir?"

Last edited:

|Mood: Excited | Location: Infirmary |Interacting: Xero, DrBezendrine DrBezendrine | |Mentioned: Hikari, William, Ruslan, Atlas, TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity DVationz DVationz Lotusy Lotusy Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai

VIXA_1.jpg
Being in Hikari's presence set the kitten in a bit of a trance. She was gleeful, and not much could have tore her attention away from her. Only, as unexpected pressure wrapped around her tail, her eyes widened. Her tail squirming a bit in his grasp. Vixa didn't mind being touched suddenly, but as the seconds flitted by, her tail remained in Xero's grasp. The woman was rarely bothered, but it was irritating her slightly. Why does he keep holding it?

Finally, she turned and took the man's wrist, loosening his grip on her fluffy neon green tail. "If all you're going to do is hold it then it's bothersome. At least properly pet me." Her voice was light and casual, but her eyes remained rather commanding. Dropping his hand to roam freely again, she carried onward behind the duck, keeping in-between Hikari and Xero. When they reached their destination, the duck handed them all pills to ingest. Shifting the pill around in her hand she watched as Ruslan popped it in and instantly began chewing it. Idiot. But its none of my concern...

Yet, an amused grin crossed her face. She wasn't going to ingest the medicine just yet, how could she miss everyone's reactions? It was as his face began to sweat that her eyes widened even larger at the furraine she finally noticed upon his shoulders. Yes, she doesn't care to be as observant off the battle field. A...A mouse..? Her mouth opened slightly, her tongue caressing her fangs, like a cat ready to pounce on her prey.

Montaro Titus

Montaro was so excited, he really needed to calm down. In his excitement he kept accidentally kicking Ruslan. He thought that for a moment he had been controlling him like he controls Atlas by moving his own feet. "Oh, sorry there big guy!" He smiled down at Ruslan as the larger male rubbed his nose.
Finally they made it to where ever Ruslan and the others needed to be. It looked like the ducks work place. He didn't bother to move, still happy with his seat, he looked down at Ruslan as he set a pill. When Ruslan suddenly jerked Montaro let out a small "eeep!" As he had almost fallen off. He climbed off of the bear and left him to his suffering as he patted the top of his head. "Don't worry buddy, you'll be safe with the doctor. I'm sure he will have a cure for what ails you!" And with that he walked off. Well, walked off as far as the cat infront of him would let him. "Oh uh, hi! I'm Montaro! And you are?" He questioned as he held out his hand to the feline, try his hardest to not freakout around a cat.

Lotusy Lotusy

|Mood: Hungry | Location: Infirmary |Interacting: Montaro & Ruslan Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity | |Mentioned:

VIXA_1.jpg
Her eyes never left the mouse man, and as he crawled off of Ruslan, he seemed to notice Vixa as his frame almost ran right into her. His height wasn't a drastic difference from hers, but he was definitely the shortest guy here. At least compared to the ones Vixa made herself aware of. His introduction was cheerful and polite, and if Vixa had been more observant she might have caught the slight tension from him. She smiled sweetly, regaining her usual composure.

"I'm Vixa!" Her ears flicked as she stepped even closer to Montaro. "Ahh so you're a mouse furraine huh? Interesting..." As he held his hand out to her, she merely stared at it briefly, before giggling a little mischievously and deciding to throw her arms around him in a tight hug instead. Breathing in his scent with a small sigh, she released him. Mmm...yes. I can't hold back any longer. It would be difficult for Vixa to attack him face to face, her strength was quite limited. Short as the man was, it was apparent the man wasn't all skin and bones. No plushy skin no; there was muscle under that shirt of his.

Glancing over at Ruslan, she ran a few steps before leaping up, her feet hitting against the large man's chest, using it to fling herself with swift momentum at Montaro. Her claws clung to his shoulders as she toppled him over onto his back. Pinning him, she leaned down to lick his neck gently. Ahh so much blood will burst from here If I....but it might risk my guardian position. I'll settle for this instead...

"Just a little taste..." and so she sank her fangs into the softness of his left ear. Her tail swaying happily. Of course, one might manage to push her off, but as her claws had scratched his shoulders earlier in her attack, mouse man would soon be drifting off to lala land. After a few moments of hallucinations of course Looks like he too would have to take a pill to cure him of any ailments. Including Vixa's sleeping curse.

Ruslan
It takes a lot to startle Ruslan, it truly does, but when a random cat woman just randomly jumps off you like a launching pad with no warning? It was a miracle that the bear didn't go face first into the medical equipment sprawled in front of him, and even more so that he didn't budge an inch from the spot he was lounging around. Vixa was arguably only a little heavier than a feather to the big guy, so it wasn't as if he was getting a sniper round to the head, but still, it held some merit that this guy wasn't facing first on the floor from the things he had experienced. There was even a good chance that the bear wasn't going to turn around and bother seeing who jumped on him (mainly because it was obvious Vixa was the only one who would even bother doing it), but he had nothing else to preoccupy his easily entertained mind to stop him from doing so anyway.

With an unhurried swivel of his body, Ruslan was horrified and aroused from what he saw. Was it normal for people to go around tasting others that they had only met five seconds prior? Maybe it's more questionable that Ruslan had to ask himself that as he watched Vixa quite literally play with her 'food'. What was his first response to this? Confusion. What followed afterward? Still confusion, but at least now his feet were moving. Swaying back and forth like the drugged up bear he was, the colossal being grazed his metallic hand around the back of Vixa's neck, easily hoisting them off their feet resembling how an owner would pluck their cat off the floor. Staring with a not-so-stern look, Ruslan would simply say, "Montaro is friend. Not food," being the one who mistook Montaro for a hamburger only a few minutes beforehand.

Deciding that only picking Vixa off the poor man wasn't enough, he cradled her in one arm, bringing her chest-to-chest with him. To anybody except Ruslan, this might've been an extremely suggestive move on his part, but for the stupid and instinctual bear he was, the first reaction he came to was: 'give them a bear hug'. Looking back to the ducktor and Hikari, he would give them a thumbs up. "I'm gonna take her back to the training facility. No need to cause anyone else problems." With a thump of his shoe, he was already heading out the door. Stopping to look at the miserable Montaro, Ruslan gave them a pitiful smile. "Stay safe, Mon. Don't become a hamburger."

With Vixa now in his possession, he wasn't exactly sure how to go about things. For starters, he had forgotten where the training room was AGAIN. To make the situation even worse, he was certain that Vixa wasn't going to be any help, either. He did, after all, just take her away from her 'prey'. Glancing down at the wily cat, Ruslan had to wonder what was going through her mind. Most of the time she was bouncing off walls and doing cartwheels with no rhyme or reason, and the next he would find himself tag-teaming with her. Why wasn't she simple? You know, like him. Then, only after having gone the wrong direction for maybe a minute, he would pipe up, keeping his eyes locked in front of him while speaking, "So, uh, you have any idea where we're supposed to be going?"

Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai NyxNightmare NyxNightmare DVationz DVationz Lotusy Lotusy DrBezendrine DrBezendrine (Unsure if Xero was here or not, sorry.)

Last edited:

|Mood: Happily in Pain, satisfied | Location: Hallways? |Interacting: Ruslan TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity | |Mentioned: Montaro, Hikari Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai DVationz DVationz

VIXA_1.jpg
The cat woman did not appreciate being pulled off of her prey, her claws still outstretched towards Montaro as she was lifted into the air. His blood still fresh on her tongue. Though she didn't have the chance to rip any meat off of him, she had left his left ear trickling with a thin streak of scarlet liquid. At Ruslan's words, she merely commented, "I don't see the harm in being a bit of both." With her tail swaying.

A surprised mew had left her lips as she was engulfed by Ruslan's large figure. A tight bear hug. Vixa loved attention, and hugs were important in forming relationships with others. The more people that liked her, the more trust she would earn, and in turn be able to manipulate with ease. But it was usually Vixa doing the hugging. Not only was he taking her away from her snack, but the distance between her and Hikari was dwindling each step the bear took. Mmm....there goes my female bonding time. But Vixa didnt feel disappointed. She rarely did. She would simply have to create another opportunity in the future.

She squirmed a bit, unable to free herself from Ruslan's grasp, and soon she gave in, nestling in comfortably as he led them down several halls. And...several more halls. Vixa knew before he opened his mouth what he was going to ask. She blinked at him a little absently, and then stared up at him. "If you were brighter, I might actually think this was cleverly one of your plans to keep me to yourself." Vixa brought out the pill she had nestled into her hidden pocket under the inside of her sleeve. "I said I won't help you next time. I meant it." Maybe she hadn't said it aloud, she couldn't recall. But inside her head, or outside, it made no difference to her.

Popping the pill into her mouth, she swallowed the medicine with only slight difficulty. A few seconds passed by, and then a sharp pain penetrated her from the inside. "Nghhh!!" Vixa bared her fangs and hissed, finding the strength to push out of his grasp and onto the floor. The pain coursed through her body, until it centered around her abdomen. Her screams began to echo down the halls, fusing with an emerging laughter. "Hahaha!!! F...ck...th...s is....intox...icating!" And off she went, literally bouncing off the walls, her claws raking the paint off.

Almost as sudden as it had occurred, the pain died down, and Vixa collapsed onto the floor once more, her breathing rapid. Giggles erupting every few seconds. Lifting herself up, she drew her cloak up to inspect her now healed abdomen. Completely bruise free. Wow, it really is gone. "That was invigorating. It's not every day I get so feel so alive." Or alive at all. Vixa was attracted to strong emotions and feelings. Because she rarely felt such strong emotions. It wasn't impossible to feel emotions, but they never hit her like they did others. And, she could never sense these emotions from others. What made others angry or sad, she would have to think about the logic behind each emotion before realizing the way someone else felt. If not mentioned directly, she would completely miss the cues.

That's why physical touch was something so vital to the woman. Whether it be violence or affection, touching someone was definite. Something she could in a literal sense feel. And she liked that. So the pain from the medicine was like a blissful slap to the face; or in this case, her abdomen. "Being late a second time is not going to earn us brownie points." She stated. Her gray eyes glancing around her.

Ruslan
How did she escape? The mystified bear watched as Vixa fell to the ground in a sudden motion, flinging herself quite literally off the walls in the next. Also, was it just him, or did she just inadvertently call him stupid? "You know, if you didn't attack Montaro, then none of this would've happened- What," the bear commented, stopping in his little speech as Vixa writhed in. . . pleasure. With a look that was most definitely not PG, the woman began uttering some nonsense about feeling alive and the such, tearing up the well-made walls in the process. Ruslan had to feel bad for the people who worked on the aesthetics of the place because now they had to deal with something that looked like a massacre scene in the lion's den at the zoo. Which, now that he was looking at Vixa, he could see the resemblance between her and such a beast.

Following after her at a steady pace, Ruslan could only keep quiet as Vixa continued her little 'scene'. Once she stopped, however, he decided to finally speak up, standing over her and blocking out the lights in a similar fashion as what she had done during their first encounter. "You're pretty fucked up in the head, aren't you?" he mused, unsettled by how enthusiastic Vixa had gotten about obtaining pain. Ruslan, despite his stature, hated pain. It was one of the few things that he loathed, and he disliked it greatly. Not because he was prone to it, which he was, but because of how much was needed for it to actually register in his sloth-like mind and durable body. Seeing this little girl getting so passionate about it had his stomach churning left-to-right. Makes sense, since she was batshit bonkers.

It didn't take much for him to recognize what type of thing she was. One might call her a true soldier, but she was here for the thrill. There was nothing sweet or innocent about this girl, and her ploys to be viewed like one held no merit. Not in his eyes, at the very least. Maybe this is what they called a war machine? Someone that could kill without even blinking an eye. Somebody that Ruslan would never dream of affiliating himself with. She was loose as a cannon and acted upon instincts just as much as he did. That alone was frightening enough. Will I ever end up like that? That thought took root in his mind, a sinking feeling of becoming something he despised as an individual. This woman, down to her very core, was something that he hated.

"You, uh, said something about trying to keep you to myself," he started up again, crouching down to get a good view of her features. "You might be right about that. Not that I'm keeping you to myself, but because I am keeping you away from the others." With furrowed brows and clear worry on his face, Vixa could practically hear the gears running in his mind. "I am a Guardian," he stated, frowning at his own comment, but alas, he continued, "I am here to protect. If that means I need to protect them from you, then I'm not afraid to do that. So the next time you think it's a good idea to begin attacking one of your own, then just remember that I won't come save your ass." Putting his hands to his knees, he'd let out a low grunt, lifting himself back into a standing position.

Extending his hand to her, he would replace that fearful visage with one much more pleasing and welcoming. "Even if that's the case, you're still one of us, too. We're going to be working together on various missions, so I, uh, think it's best that we all get along. Don't you?" Keeping the cybernetic arm extended, he looked towards her hand. He wasn't sure what to expect from this woman. In fact, his slow mind couldn't begin to comprehend what she was thinking, but that's what made it all the more exciting. Considering how dull and boring his life had always been beforehand, Ruslan finally began to see the value in becoming a Guardian. To have a purpose. So, throwing aside all ill-will, the bear stood with an open heart and took it upon himself to not judge this cat by her vile personality, but rather by her actions. "If we keep them waiting, we'll be both be losing brownie points, anyway. What do you say? Care to help me with finding our way back to the training room?" Bearing his jagged teeth with a bright smile, he waited patiently for her answer.

|Mood:Content | Location: Hallways? |Interacting: Ruslan TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity | |Mentioned:

VIXA_1.jpg
The woman had remained sitting along the smooth tiled floor, directing her gaze to Ruslan as he leaned over her. The unsettled look upon his face revealed the uncertainty he held for her. oops. Perhaps Vixa had been too enthusiastic, ravenous even as she relished in the high the pain gave her. She was careless, refusing to hide the uncanny smile during the entire process. Only a person who had lost their mind would find such pain enjoyable. And now, as Ruslan threw warnings at her, Vixa could only continue to stare at the man; allowing his words to wash over her skin. But failing to penetrate her heart.

It was very possible the man could have caught onto her demise. That she wasn't just a carefree, sporadic kitten. But an
insane feline ready to turn on her very own comrades, if directed to by the right person. But there were still a few pieces of the puzzle uncollected by Ruslan. Vixa wouldn't be disobeying rules, if given by a person she deemed worthy. Her loyalties are easily swayed, and if a person of high authority tells her to do something, she will without question. If a person who proved themselves to be of higher power came waltzing by, she wouldn't hesitate to follow after them.

Ruslan must really care about his comrades. I wonder what that feels like. "Awwh...you make it sound like I'm a bad kitty. Certainly being a little masochistic isn't a crime?? (More accurately, HELLA masochistic) Do you really think I would go as far as to... kill one of our comrades?" He held his hand out to her, spouting hopeful and kind words. Untouched by them, she took his hand and rose to her feet. "Okay Ruslan." She smiled, jumping up to kiss his cheek. Her voice soft and her eyes gleaming, she added, "Oh, and you will save my ass. That's just the kind of person you are. Am I wrong?" Somehow, Ruslan would end up finding a way to save both parties. She was sure of it. He won't hurt me. And then she turned to walk in the direction of the training room. Her tail swaying from side to side, adhering to the swing of her hips.

Ruslan
"Yeah, I'm sure you'd be able to kill one of us easily-" Cutting himself off, the large man had taken a step back in surprise. Vixa had lunged at him. For a second, the bear thought that he was going to end up looking like Montaro, which meant ending up face first on the ground without a moment to retaliate against the swift feline assassin. Instead of a fistful of claws, however, he got a surprising (and sudden) smooch to the side of his face. She may have hung on him for a few seconds, but for the poor bear, it felt like hours. From the initial impact to the very end, he was a blubbering mess, practically squealing at the touch.

She was already down the hallway by the time he had pulled himself together. "Who- Why- What was that!?" Turning on his heels, he followed after the vixen (and not the fox kind). Just as he was sure he had gotten a handle on the woman, she was already running circles around him, making him look the fool. What did she mean by that, anyway? As he thought to himself, Ruslan found himself sinking further and further into that pit of confusion he had tried so hard to avoid this entire time. The sorry excuse of a sap just couldn't help himself when it came to these types of things. Figuring people out wasn't his forte.

And so, as he typically did, he followed behind the woman in a defeated aura created by his own bewilderment. Stuffing his hands into his pockets in a flustered rage, he wouldn't dare comment on anything else. She had most definitely won, but he hoped that his words hadn't fallen on deaf ears. There was resolve hidden deep inside of him. A resolve that would eventually come to its own actualization. Eventually. For now, he would watch. She was correct in her statement of not being able to hurt her. He was far from being capable of doing so, no matter the situation. That just wasn't the type of person Ruslan was, nor was it something he would ever wish to become. There was one thing she was incorrect about, though. He wouldn't let her harm anyone. That meant doing whatever was in his power to stop her. Even if he had to become the target of her twisted hobbies himself.

Now walking side-by-side, they continued their way to the training hall. Glancing down at her every once in a while, the bear was able to count one good thing that came out of meeting this woman. She had a very pleasing tail. It was minuscule, but it was something. Maybe not enough to counteract all the horrible qualities that she possessed. In fact, it might not be worth mentioning, but to Ruslan, it almost meant the world to him. It was so fluffy, after all. With little to no warning, he couldn't help himself, placing his cold, metallic hand on the furry extremity, silently petting it to his own glee. If there was one thing that he wanted to do, it was this. Uncertain of how they might get past their differences in the future, he at least was able to finally catch some tail. (I'm so sorry.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back