• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Fall of Balance (Still need one more!)

Applause at this interesting idea. I did skim the OP, only because its 1AM and text walls this early gives me cataracts, but from what I did read, this seems like my scene.

So while I go back to read the rest of the post, I have a two-fer Q&A for our GM: What positions are still open for player characters, and is there an OOC in the making yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me start off by saying, thank you! (For the compliment.) It's late here as well, and I probably should've been asleep a while ago...

To answer your questions, there is technically only one position left. Which is Yin's host. I say technically, because it's possible that Yang's spot may be opening up. (The person who took the spot hasn't been active in a while...)

And yes, there is an OOC up and running. In fact, the main thread is up altogether already. (We had everyone needed at first, so I made it. But one dropped out...) I'll tag you to it in a sec~

TheGossipLink said:
Let me start off by saying, thank you! (For the compliment.) It's late here as well, and I probably should've been asleep a while ago...
To answer your questions, there is technically only one position left. Which is Yin's host. I say technically, because it's possible that Yang's spot may be opening up. (The person who took the spot hasn't been active in a while...)

And yes, there is an OOC up and running. In fact, the main thread is up altogether already. (We had everyone needed at first, so I made it. But one dropped out...) I'll tag you to it in a sec~
I'll look forward to that tag. I don't want to give you another non-committal answer, so I'll float around the OOC for a bit before I make any promises.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back