• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Fall of Aetherynn [Open]

Fall gave a faint chuckle as she saw Tia get on Vaerons head and just make that face...ya know there are other reasons why Vaeros is a alpha beside his experience...only a mother would know why, she rather keep it to herself and...enjoy. Fall gave thoughts of what he said...knowing that right now as she speaks time is ticking and she is placing the nest at risk but not just the nest...but her children and people, would she want humans finding the nest? or would she sacrifice the secrecy for the information that could potentially lead to advancement in dragon technology...She was in deep in thoughts wondering what was the right thing...with a deep sigh she would look down at them and say "alright, i think its best he is removed as soon as possible, i will finish our conversation and will dispose of him immediately...or even better make dinner" Fall said with a grin as she would look at Percy with a rather...not so innocent looking expression, seems Percy might need to do a lot of convincing... and back at her alphas and would state "Please leave us for a second,wait outside for a bit if you are not busy i will be out in a minute, i would like to Write my research in peace " Fall said as she would nod them...it was the right thing to do and to prevent any problems more than she is by having there technology. She waved her hand as signaling for them to leave, coral would follow orders and would fly out of the chamber and waited for her to be done with the human...can she have that CD player afterwards???

Fall soon looked at Percy and would sigh, such a valuable specimen, so much information all thrown out the window...but for the sake of the sons and daughters, but with all honesty maybe she dint have to kill him. Her thought still wandered at the possibilities she could accomplish with this human...but as well the danger he represented was enough to remove him from the nest. And Vareos was right, for the sake of the children it was best for him to be removed,but she wanted to quickly get there conversation done. At least one last speech is all she wanted, yes she was the mother and she could do whatever she wishes ignoring her alphas...but sometimes even her must hear them out as the right thing is better than being wrong or regret what she dose. She look spoke in human "I am sorry for the sudden disruption, i was spoken to, now shall we finish?" she asked as she slowly walked on her hind legs towards the flat surface of the wall, it was covered in many glyph's each stating her research, she began to use her claws and carve down on the obsidian wall's what she was told about electricity and combustion, it was important and of extensive value to be kept. It was his turn to ask something but with what Vaeros said...she might not answer or even be very "Riddle" in nature.

ProjectMischa ProjectMischa Dak Dak
(sorry for the short meeting my lovely deer!! need to clean the human -3- give the mother a minute)

Gurtan woke up and gave a mighty yawn. He had carved out a large underground chamber that he used to nap in and not be woken up by other dragons. He moved out of his cool and comfy hole with a slow relaxed crawl. He looked around the green forest to see Natures gathering lily pads. He smiled and slowly got up and lumbered towards her and said in a deep rumbling voice. "Hey Natures, you seem to be having a bit of trouble." He slowly walked closer. "What are they for if I may ask?" Gurtan yawned and shook his head to dislodge the earth trapped in the creases of his scales. Dirt sprayed everywhere as he did so, some hitting the water making small splashes.

Naturas slowly began to think she would be unable to find that plant, well maybe she could work on a temporary remedy till she is able to find one, but soon she began to feel some disturbance, she "saw" something coming from the ground and as such she turn her head where it was coming from seeing how it was heavy, the tremors it made surely gave it away as a dragon but as soon she heard a lumbering voice, deep in nature, it was Gurtan from how it sounded that is for sure "Good day Gurtan, you seem thus recently awoken" she said with a smile as he began to walk towards her. Her sight shifted towards the pond and answered "Yes i am having some...difficulty trying to reclaim a priceless golden flower of nature, A Nirn lily pad, not the common ones...they are for some ill draken who have the elemental sickness and this beautiful gift shall cure them permanent instead of a temporary remedy...and as you know ..i.. cant really see them...been here for a long time looking through lily pads one at a time but cant find it" she mention in a disappointing the only to hear light splashes in the water as it echoed loudly through her ears...well for her it was loud, feeling the droplets of dirt rather gave the weird sensation as she "saw" them, multiple sounds, multiple vibrations at the same time...rather confusing. Some on her but as a dragon of nature it never bothered her to get deep in the soil.

She looked at him with a smile and would ask "I am sorry to ask...i know you just got up but, can you tell me if you see one? Thus larger than normal, golden green in appearance and with a blue flower on its leaf" Naturas described as she would really like the help, i mean he just needed to spot one, she will pick it up. Dint want to disturbed a recently awoken a slumbering dragon to much now did she?
fuil fuil

Gurtan gave a small chuckle as he heard Natureses problem. He gave the water a look over for a minute as looked for what she described. He was about to tell her he didn't see any when his eye saw something just below the surface of the water. A large golden green lily pad with a large blue flower that almost broke the surface of the water and it was just to her right a little ways of the other dragon. "There's just to the right of you just under the water." He was about to leave it at that but sighed as he decided against it. He reached out towards a the plant and gentle plucked it from the water and offered it to Natures with another yawn. "Here you go." His voice the same slow deep slothful rumble. "I hope it's the right kind, but it sure is pretty. How hard would it be to grow these do you think?" He asked with a slightly less tired tone.
Yonsisac Yonsisac

Aaron

Ah, the familiar smell of the Smithing district. How it smells of burnt dragon hides and an iron-ish smell, that forces itself into the nostrils. This is a second home to me, I feel. But enough talking, I've heard that someone needs my service, so I've got to go quickly. Time is of the essence, so I'm told.

I make my way to my table, and pick up my bow. A fine weapon, with the inside of the bow made up of fresh sinew, ensuring elasticity, while the outside is an elastic material of some sort, I never caught the name, all wrapped up in a fine dark leather, with grooves for my hand, and an intricate and tight layer of netting that allows me to camouflage the entire thing with leaves. A sturdy bowstring, strong and thick as well.

But I wouldn't be able to kill dragons as good, much less stay alive so far, without my arrows. Specially made, only by the best Dragonsmiths. I take a full quiver's assortment of many arrows, including the Thunder Arrow: a lightning dragon's claw for a tip, wired with some conductive materials, these make for excellent electric arrows; Skyboomer Arrow: A heavy arrow with packets of lightweight pieces of fire dragon's hide lining the arrow and the tip, along with a small sparking mechanism, that allows for area denial; last but not least, Dragon Piercing Arrows: instead of feathers for the fletching, there are instead pieces of wind dragon wings, that allow for very high speeds, with an extremely hardened tip, to pierce through dragon skin.

After gathering my tools, I move back to my barracks, but I bump into someone important on the way. Some commander. He yelled at me for not already being out on the surface by now, as if I knew. Then he assigned me to this group of soldiers. Does not make me happy at all. Something about... finding this researcher who hasn't come back by now near the String of Fire.

String of Fire? Isn't that where most of the really big dragon nests are? I salute him, saying that I'll get right on it, then headed back to my table, and grabbed some more arrows, just to make sure. And then I climbed on the main ladder, up to the surface, where the touch of sunlight existed again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zerontyr

Her eyes blinked rapidly, as the blinding flashes proved to be annoying. Through her experience, during countless nights of prowling, disrupted by pesky humans and their wagons, traversing Aldwin's Ridge, she could tell, this was the tube thing that the humans used to look long distances. Pathetic, they need tools just to see this far.

"Grrrrat's ga ghhhuman ligght. Grrryoungggling, tell ggthe oggthers at ggthe nest. Ggg- I will gggdeal ggwit them." Zerontyr said, before blasting off without another word from the youngling. Her wings carried an electrostatic spark as she dashed through the air.

The blinding flashes became worse and worse, but she was already halfway there. As she came closer, the blinding flashes came to a stop, and through her purple tint and the wind blowing in her eyes, she could see a faint silhouette of a filthy human or two running away.

Percy watched as all the dragons left, even the small one named Coral. He might not be the best with people, but he could easily tell what was going on. He wasn't going to say anything yet. He was going to wait to say what he wanted till after he asked his question. "Does you bury your dead?" He asked.

He turned away towards the door. He could hear some commotion coming from past the door. "You know you don't have to do it.... Kill me..." He said turning around and looking directly into Fall's eyes. He looked at her not with rage, but anger and fierceness. "I may not be the best when it comes to people, but atleast I can see that that big blue Dragon that was in here. He seemed rather angry..." The commotion got louder.

" "cause I can tell you that right now, your family, this nest is prepping for something... and that something is probably gonna be happening soon... I know that I might be a small insignificant pest to you. But to them..."
He points to the door. He figuratively means his people. "To them I'm someone. I'm someone's brother, son and father..." He was literally none of those, but she didn't know that. "We bury our dead. We remember those who die."

He walked towards her, the fierceness and passion now growing in his eyes. "You see there is even something I don't understand about us humans. We're persistent. Hell you might have us below ground right now... But one day, and probably one day very soon we're gonna strike back, harder and stronger then you'd imagine..." His mind trailed to Plan N.

He looked down, shook his head and looked back up at her. "We could coexist. live and learn from each other. But the second you kill me... You sign your's and this whole nest's death warrant.... With me alive, I could barter a deal where we both could thrive..." The commotion got louder. "I could stop that attack..." He said pointing to the door. "I could send them back home.... There would be no blood shed...But with me dead you lose and they lose." He said wanting to intrigue her interest.

Tia looked over to Zeryontyr. "What is it Z? What do you see?" She asked as she sat back on her hind legs. She was peeked by the interest of what she talked about.

Adonis
legacy_by_realtense-dagblcx.png

Remember how it hurts when a dentist puts those large uncomfortable things in your mouth you have to bite down on so they can take an x-ray? Adonis may not know what a dentist is, but the uncomfortable pressure in her mouth was relatable. Hidden between her jaws were large, tough scales from a bulky soldier dragon. She had seen him knock three off this morning in an attempt to scratch an itch on his rump before scampering off to go do whatever a soldier does. Deciding that he wouldn't be needing them anymore, Adonis gathered each one carefully in her mouth. "As the humans say, 'One man's trash is another man's treasure'" Adonis thought gleefully. Unfortunately for her this glee was short lived, as this dragon had particularly large scales with particularly sharp edges. And they tasted terrible. The human equivalent of this would be a person carrying someone else's dead skin around in their mouth. Yuck.

After struggling to slide the last scale into her mouth using nothing but her sky colored tongue, the angelic beauty limped her way to the edge of the craggy cliff she was perched upon. With a final glance around her, Adonis closed her eyes and entered a relaxed state, allowing her body to slip over the edge and plummet downwards. A cold wind caressed her body as she fell, sweeping over every curve, every ridge, every mistake. It did not retract. It did not sneer or turn away in disgust. It did not judge her. The wind was Adonis' protector, her caretaker, her other half. It taught her when no dragon would, it comforted her when she felt alone, it loved her when no one did. Each and everyday they joined together to dance across the skies, and today's show was just about to begin.

Mere seconds from colliding with the rocky earth Adonis unleashed her wings in a single glorius movement. The wind caught beneath her wings and together they soared upwards, the feathers on her tail sweeping the earth like a broom for only a moment. Adonis opened her eyes, unable to resist their thirst to drink up the sight of the sky before her. It was like an ocean dotted with puffy white islands. Each flap of the wings was like a stroke through water as she swam up, up, up but never reaching the surface of this endless ocean. She crossed her front paws over her chest as she flew, the healthy one shielding the deformed one. Adonis ceased her flapping and tucked her wings back in as her body fall backwards. She was spinning now, a white dreidel falling from the clouds. About halfway down she released her wings again, this time flying with her wings vertically. She spun in circles, faster and faster until she became a white blurry cyclone. Quick as a flash Adonis shot forward, ripping through soundwaves until she traveled faster than them. A glass-shattering boom followed her, but never reached her ears as she flew across the land.

Adonis was heading to any place she remembered seeing humans. She wanted to deliver the scales so humans could make better armor. "Or weapons" came a thought. She narrowed her eyes in concern. The thought of helping the humans make weapons to slaughter her kind made talons of guilt grasp at her heart. "Armor, plus there aren't even that many" she thought, trying to convince herself.

She was nearing what she believed to be a path used by the humans when she spotted a caravan in the distance. Adonis learned what a caravan was after putting out a burning book. Some of the pages had made it, and Adonis studied them until she memorized them verbatim. Fear and excitment caused her steady heart to race, but the initial shock of seeing the caravan did not blind her for long. This caravan was heading right for the String of Fire. Concern for her people and the humans inside the caravan waged a war in her head. It only took her a short moment to reach them at her current speed. She slowed to a halt when she neared them, allowing sound to catch back up with her again.

"They're probably lost," Adonis summarized to herself. "I'll give them the scales and tell them to leave. I hope they aren't after the nests." The last thing Adonis wanted was to fight these humans, but she would have to at least scare them off. As much as she wanted to protect the humans, she knew some were just as bloodthirsty as the dragons were. Adonis landed several meters in front of the caravan. She sat in the middle of the path and curled her tail polietly over her feet. Right now she was focued on not being terrifying. She raised normal front paw, trying to mimic a wave but looking more like a cat pawing the air.
Trappy Trappy

Fall was carving the engrams only to hear him if they bury there dead, she stopped and stared at the wall, thought about it...where all there: ancestors,brothers,fathers,sons and Daughters all slept and rest there final days "The dragon burials" as they where called by humans in the pass, there are 6 burials in the continent,each holding the dead but only of those they could recover from the field of battle or the ones before the great extinction...humans took them away from there hands, carved them like animals and use them as trophies, they buried there dead but only those they could, before they retreated to the ashen crevasse. But those Tombs are long forgotten and deep in the ground, and still, Fall wishes to never uncover them till all humans where gone. But soon he began to speak that she dint need to kill me, her head turns and looked at him as he spoke angrily at her...oh really now this human thinks he has the guts huh? She just stood there looking at him and hearing his words raising his voice, saying how they have been prepping for something...like if it was something new...like if they just started planing, she wishes it was. She wishes it was just some "New plan" but no...For centuries they plan the humans down fall, for the time that has pass one by one of the elders fell because of there age, we being the catalyst of our old ways, We carry there words and wish for revenge...and that is what they will do to the bitter end.

Speaking how humans will one day rise stronger than before and fight back, yes fall knows they will, but not today. They might rise and rebel against them but she knows after how weak they are and forgotten there old ways, not like the dragons who kept them alive for so long, the humans are useless to this day. speaking how the humans see him as a father or brother, if you where the only one who was seen the same way, if you where the only "Pest" in this world"...sure think that way.

But as soon he mention Coexisting as a whole, Fall immediately yelled only to grab him and raise him up, yelling at her and telling her how if he dies they will all die, if she cared, if she cared about who he was or who they where all. Even if she sign the "Death" of her nest the other nest's will rise from the ashes and take revenge. "We will NEVER coexist! We will never be "kind" to each other you pest! you think you are the first one? You think you are the only "pest" here? we bury our dead but your disgusting kind took them away from us and tear them apart like game, killing us one by one with our own brothers and sisters!! You kind saw us as a pest and that is why for centuries we planed revenge! humans, Loathsome parasites, believing you are the evolutionary pinnacle, masters of your OWN design, your delusion of self-importance thinking yourself as the supreme specie...laughable....THIS is what we felt for years! especially us the mothers of the new generations!" She yelled her grip slightly tighter but.... she soon just placed him down and stared away and sighed.

"You specie....was the death wish of many of us,whipping us to extinction....there could have been a chance in the pass...but there is no redeeming that hate anymore" She said looking at him and saying "We despise you for the same reason you despise us, Even now i am impressed you are not dead here where you stand" Fall said thinking for a moment, as much she hated it, he had a point, every one had there own points to bring, but who was the best to follow? Hate between each specie will never cam down, ever. But what would be correct? she dint want to work WITH the humans but neither did she want to lose her children. ".....i do not wish to work or be allied with you...humans...but one human can be the only optional expectation for the sake of what is important, If you actually do as you say, i will have..thoughts about you" Fall said...she dint trust humans or she enjoy them, but sometimes even the worst of enemies can come at the same road one day cant they. They will get there revenge but there are some exceptions. A risky decision but would she rather have the humans know where they are by looking for him and risk everything...or let hem live and have a chance to prevent everything. "If you prevent them, if you turn there heads away from us, i will be...glad..." Fall mumbled her words..."If they come back here, i think i will regret putting my trust in you" she said, he is in there nest meaning he knows how it looks...but he was knocked out so he is not aware WHERE it is...but has a idea, and if humans some how find this place that means he told them where it could be and as such...signing there death immediately...and she wont hold back making craters in the earth to find them. She reach her back and removed a red crimson scale from her body, it was warm to the touch and covered in red dust, giving it to him "Tell them you where looking and this is what you found...don't make me regret my decision, if you really don't enjoy them whipping us off the face of this continent...show me you mean it, show us" she said only to add "This don't not mean i am your "friend", but you are a...acquaintance..." Fall said as...she was placing her trust in this human, She was impress with his fearless way and admired that, but now, what will he do? will he tell them where they are and lie? or will he actually prevent them being found?

Fall knew... for others this was a grave mistake, put risk must be taken, and she hopes this human wont lie to her, she hopes she was right "I am...sorry...for how...i spoke...being wipe to extinction and being stuck underground for years is not a fun thing you know, i think we both know" She said clearly...struggling to say the words towards a human....but never the less his bravery deserves it, and the irony. "If we are done here, tell me so i can tell Taimat to carry you out, unless you have other questions Percy" her voice said in a "kind" way before saying rather awkward what "For the sake of keeping our nest...hidden...you will be...knocked out like earlier to leave, i am sorry but it has to be done, you have my word you wont be killed" Fall finally ended...what? you expect her to just carry him out while LOOKING where there nest is? Nonono, big no, She trusted him, but not in a way allowing him to know WHERE they are.

A mother would do anything for her child, mother knows best, and only they understand what is truly mean...to keep a family, safety and preventing them from...being in harm...for her sons and daughter...for her home and her brother. for her friends and loved ones.

(I trust you...)
Dak Dak

Gurtan gave a small chuckle as he heard Natureses problem. He gave the water a look over for a minute as looked for what she described. He was about to tell her he didn't see any when his eye saw something just below the surface of the water. A large golden green lily pad with a large blue flower that almost broke the surface of the water and it was just to her right a little ways of the other dragon. "There's just to the right of you just under the water." He was about to leave it at that but sighed as he decided against it. He reached out towards a the plant and gentle plucked it from the water and offered it to Natures with another yawn. "Here you go." His voice the same slow deep slothful rumble. "I hope it's the right kind, but it sure is pretty. How hard would it be to grow these do you think?" He asked with a slightly less tired tone.
Yonsisac Yonsisac

Naturas waited only to hear him say to the right under the clear water...aahh so they where UNDER the water, now she knows why it was hard to find them, she was about to see only to slightly bump in to him and "see" how he was gonna retrieve it for him "Oh i am sorry, dint know you where gonna pick it for me" sorry she was but seen seeing him offer the flower towards her, with careful paws retrieving the plant and touching softly over it, yep this was the one! With a smile Naturas would say "Oh yes yes this is the one! thank you very much...its very pretty...i...actually never seeing its colors personally, but i can image it when others tell me, must be the most beautiful flower i could picture" she said softly patting the massive leaf the lily had, only to place it on top of her head as fines would slowly attach themselves to the stalk where it was rip, to keep it alive a natural way, it look like she was wearing a hat actually, plus it got all the sun it needed this way. "Oh...you cant grow them, if i could i would not have been here, they are rather special, like a four leaf clover, you cant grow them, its random! same with this lily pad but of course kinda more common than a lucky clover" she said with a chuckle noting he was waking up...well the sleepy stone beast was waking up...not the best waking up but still she is very glad "Ya know..um...could you do me a favor? i know it i just want to enjoy this for a moment" she soon looked towards the lake and around, the plants and such and asked "What color's do you see that engulf the lake?...like the flowers and such? i never had the chance to actually know, i always make up the colors they are but i want to know there real color" Asking the favor her head would stare out towards the lake and around with the wilderness. Having Gurtan at this right moment was luck! she just wanted to finally put that question to rest.

Last edited:
Aya looked up at Zerontyr and nodded, now frighted, she dashed back into the nest and quickly went back up to Fall , ignoring the other dragons "Me and Zerontyr spotted some humans! They're most likely looking for that one!" She said in dragon language, so that Percy couldn't understand, she was totally out of breath, that the fastest she had ever ran in her short life, she also made sure she wasn't being too loud so other dragons could hear, knowing that causing a panic was the worst thing at the moment, considering what was at stake "We both saw this glinting light coming this way, it looked man made, it could be a weapon" Aya said, again in dragon language, it was most likely a weapon, what sort of weapon? She wasn't sure and quite frankly, she didn't want to , the thought of humans coming here alone was enough to her scare her, her tail swishing around nervously, in all honesty, she just wanted to hide in the nest, but she might not have a choice in that matter. Aya watched Fall for her reaction, wondering if she would believe her or not, she is known to pull pranks, but she hoped by mentioning Zerontyr, Fall will believe her, even Aya wouldn't pull a prank like that.

Tia watched as the youngling rushed off back into Fall's chamber. She sighed and rushed after her. She heard the explanations and instantly ran over to Percy with a look of disdain and anger. She was about to strike when she saw him put a red scale in his back pocket. "I can't believe it..." She thought to herself. Tia had received one of those scales as well. It marked her as an alpha.

She looked at Fall. She didn't need any words. The look on her face said it all. She gave her a slight nod and went up and hit Percy with the back of her tail. "Anya. Listen to me. I want you to forget about this human. And I also need you too go out. Keep Z from leaving... " She looked back to Fall. "... and stay inside."

She picked up Percy and took off flying. She flew out the nest and dropped down near the other humans. She placed Percy down and left him there. He wouldn't be out long. She then took off again. She flew up and circled above Adonis. "Child fall back. I wish to speak with you." The elder dragon said in dragon tongue.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Percy awoke to the sound of dragon screams. He got up and began to wander. He needed to find the other humans sooner rather then later. He felt in his back pocket, the Dragon scale was still there, a little warm, and covered in dust.

He walked around till he ran into a group of humans. "Oh thank god... Look." He began to act out of breathe. "You don't want's in there... I was looking around for a dragon burial site when this..." He took in a deep breathe. "Black dragon came out of nowhere...." He took another deep breathe in. "Some kind of... death dragon...." He began to look from one place to another.

Now if anyone had even heard of Percy they knew that he barely acted like this. He was more of a collected kind of person who didn't like to be with his kind, and if he wanted to be with them, then it must be bad. Percy knew that and he was trying to act to get them out of there.

The search group quickly looked to each other and nodded. They shot a green flare into the air. Percy knew that meant that they found what they were looking for and to also pull back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Percy walked back into the compound. Some were cheering, others were frightful, but a vast majority of them were relieved that he was back. Some said that he should god and see the doctors, but Percy didn't want to. He made his way up to the research center.

"Alva..." He said as he walked into the research center. It was a space he felt safe in. Hell when this all started he stayed in there for at least 3 months before venturing out into the rest of human society. He walked up and gave Alva a big hug.

Percy hated physical affection, and absolutely hated giving Alva a hug. But he knew that he had to keep up appearances of a trauma victim. He stayed there for a minute. He absolutely hated ever second of it. After a second he let go.

In a frantic movement, he walked over to the map and x'ed out the volcano and wrote next to it. "Giant black death dragon." in his chicken scratch. "It was so... so... Terrifying... I was looking in this supposed dragon burial..." He put his hand on his pocket. "...All I could find was this..." He said holding up the dragon scale. "From the dust I would say it's old, very old... That was when...." He flinched. "I'm never going there again...."

ProjectMischa ProjectMischa

Gurtan was a little sad to hear that such a pretty plant couldn't be grown, but he quickly shrugged it off as he saw Naturas put the floppey plant on her head. This caused him to smile slightly as she looked out towards the lake and asked him what colors the plant where around it. "The lake is surrounded mainly by tall stalks of lavender that are a light purple, but there are small clusters of primrose that are scattered about with there deep pink contrasting with the sea of lavender." He turned towards Her and smiles. "I'm not to good with words but I hope that helps." He turns to her and says. "If you have a question of what any other flower looks like I'll be glad to help though."
Yonsisac Yonsisac

Fall stood there...alone as they all left, she dint move only stared forward, closing her eyes and sigh "...I am sorry,But risk had to be taken...for the sake of our survival" she turn and looked at the pile...she felt she has betrayed her kin..and she has in a way, negotiation with the filth...but...would some one in her feet would do the same? Take...the trust of a human in order to ensure the survival? that is what she wanted, the survival of many she could keep, no mater the risk, or was she wrong...thinking that when he said humans would rise and fight them...thinking they where weak in a way? was she underestimating her people? May questions flew through her head "I...cant believe it....i dint think you would NEGOTIATE with a human!" Coral yelled from the entrance clearly angry "...Do not question my decision..coral-" "YOU GAVE YOUR TRUST TO A HUMAN! I TR-" "ENOUGH!.....You do not question me, i did what had to be done! if you had children would you kill him?! making the humans search and find us putting everything at risk?!" She asked angrily as coral would silently say "Yes...i rather die for our fathers, thought you where intimidating as you looked" she ended as fall dint look at her.
"...I did what i thought was best for us...so we could fight another day, knowing we have "Time" we can prepare even further, and my children, i don't wish to think the extinction would happen again" she said only for coral to sit down on the entrance and add "Your children wont be strong if you keep them in a safe heaven, If it was Vo'z that human wold have died before it even said one word, and you said you would rather have your nest destroyed than trust a human...why did you do it" Coral added as was fall to "soft" of a dragon? she has her own thoughts swirling in her head now wondering "Vo'z is Vo'z...i am Fall...Not Vo'z" she said but coral...was not done "Yes, Fall...you surely will be the first one to fall if you keep this up" Coral pointed out, a rather aggressive move but Fall dint say anything she just stared the pile thinking "Maybe...maybe not...when all that is of me are bones, then yes, i have fallen" She answered as coral would walk away leaving Fall in her research room, thinking...what was right to do for her people? it would be a matter of time before rumors would say how Fall let a human live...again...but not just of thinking they would die but the fact, she made a deal with one...For a mother Fall dint look strong as they say that is for sure, she had her reasons why she did it.

She looked behind and noticed Vaeros was still there, she looked back at the pile and asked him "Tell me Vaeros...a i fit to be a "Mother", i have betrayed most by negotiation with a human, would that mean...i have betrayed my whole kin?" She asked still questioning her own...when she said mother she meant as in rank, some one that lead's dragons...betraying them by negotiation with a human...was the right leader to have? she should have killed him instead...it would have been a better choice to take the risk instead.
ProjectMischa ProjectMischa

-------------------------------------------------
Naturas stared off to the lake and image the colors as Gurtan describe it rather simple, even how simple it was even such simple things would help her greatly "I see it now..it helps a lot don't worry even one word wold be enough to help me so thank you" she said with a smile knowing how the plants around the lake look like...rather more colorful than she though before that is for sure and it was the best, hearing him say how he would help greatly with any other colors if it was needed but honestly she rather not...bother him more with colors she was fine for now. "Hoooo i might keep that in mind actually" she said as she would stretch and would look around as she would soon smile at Gurtan and asked "Actually i am kinda thoughtful...when you sleep under ground do you like...just make a hole and sleep? because it rather sounds..not so comfy" she asked as Gurtan was a odd one to be honest for her...just dig any hole, sleep and bam done...it was like that? or did he choose specific areas like more rocky and such?..i mean did he feel the weight of the ground on him? what if it collapse?
fuil fuil

Vaeros
Vaeros had been busy keeping an eye on the outer areas of the nest, making sure the area was safe just in case of an impending attack as he usually suspected. When he wasn't off gawking at plants, he often was focused either on security or planning. He liked to think that was why he was chosen for his position, his dutiful manner towards protecting his kind, but truth be told, he wasn't entirely sure why he was picked as an alpha. Fall was a rather eccentric mother dragon at times, but she had good intentions, and she was fair and just in her rule, at least in Vaeros' eyes. It was during this time he had noticed the young Aya run towards Fall's nest in a panic, and Vaeros naturally had followed to see the commotion. If it was a security risk, he would like to know what he could do to aid his queen. He had heard Aya's report just as he had poked his head back in, and had seen the exchange between the human and Fall. One of her scales. A gift that represented a pact, a sign of trust. He could hardly believe it himself, and watched as Tia flew out with the now unconscious man and heard the rather sharp words Fall's personal messenger, Coral, had to say to her in response.

Vaeros wasn't quite approving of the situation, either, but it was a tough call. His expression softened when Fall addressed him, questioning her right to rule and whether or not it was a betrayal. The earth dragon stepped closer to her, sitting beside her and curling his tail around his feet as he closed his eyes in thought. "You did not act in means to intentionally hurt us, my queen," he said softly, his voice a quiet rumble, like rocks smoothly rolling down a stream. He did not wish to see her so distressed. "You did what you thought would be the best action to take in a rather . . . precarious situation. It was a difficult choice to make, but any rash action could have sent things spiraling out of control even further." He paused and glanced at her, gauging her expression, "I do not trust humans. They are greedy, selfish, sniveling worms with little regard for the world around them. But if this one does not betray us, then you may have prevented bloodshed by negotiating with him. If he did . . ." He trailed off slightly before his green eyes flashed with a determined look, "Then I would fight with all the strength I have to protect our home, our kind. I will happily find him and shred him personally. At least we have time to prepare, just in case."

He let out a soft sigh as he continued speaking, wanting to provide any counsel that he could. "As for whether or not you're fit to lead . . . As 'Mother', it falls upon your shoulders to make the difficult decisions few would desire to make. Sometimes, not everyone will agree with them. However, as long as you make your decisions based on the good of our people, despite your eccentric ways that elude me sometimes," he raised his head slightly to look at her, giving Fall a gentle grin for his light teasing, "I will continue to follow you anywhere, my queen."

Yonsisac Yonsisac

Alva
Alva was getting his things ready for the excursion he was practically forced to go on when he heard loud cheering. He glanced up with a perplexed expression that promptly fell to one of frustration and slight worry as he saw the familiar figure of his colleague waltzing over to their work area. "Finally! Where have you-" Alva's question was abruptly cut off as he felt Percy give him a big, tight hug, and he furrowed his brows in concern at the very notion. Sure, neither of them were particularly fond of socializing unless it was for comparing notes, but Alva knew better than anyone that Percy absolutely hated being touched. Alva had bumped into him once when he wasn't paying attention and the poor guy stiffened up like a rock. That had been a pretty awkward situation. Though, now, this hug was incredibly awkward, perhaps even more awkward than that incident. Percy was either really shaken up or he had been abducted and replaced by a doppelganger. Alva wasn't sure which theory was more plausible.

Alva watched as Percy finally let go of him (Alva had naturally stood there limply, not even bothering to reciprocate and make it more awkward), and eyed his colleague as the man scratched out the volcanic chain on the Northeast coast of Aetherynn and wrote "Giant death dragon", next to it. Alva narrowed his eyes slightly, in both concern and confusion as Percy told him the story. He inspected the scale that Percy held up. "Okay, so you're saying a gigantic dragon lives in the volcanoes?" Alva tilted his head slightly, staring closely at the scale presented to him, "Do you think that scale belongs to it, then? I mean, seems like the most likely scenario, right?" He frowned and looked at the dust that covered the scale. What sort of substance was that? They didn't exactly have any advanced particle readers lying about. They needed a working machine and electricity for that sort of thing. "What exactly happened out there?"

Dak Dak

Gurtan looked at her as she asked about his sleeping habits. "Actually I have a few holes I use to take my naps. As for how I chose the placement of them, I usually choose places that are quite and away from most others. I then dig down at an angle hardening the earth on the way down so it doesn't collapse then when I reach a depth where I can no longer hear noise I carve out a chamber three times my size and twice my hight. Then I sleep." As he said this he knew it seemed to be a lot of work but it was easier than digging a new hole each time he wanted to nap. "Then I place patches of moss inside and wait for it to grow all over the floor to make it soft." Gurtan the let out a long yawn. "Just thinking about it makes me sleepy."
Yonsisac Yonsisac

Lucius

sci-fi-post-apocalyptic-36436.jpg

Lucius gazed thoughtfully towards a patch of sulfuric slate-grey clouds in the distance. It was close to mid-morning and the day up to then had been blissfully uneventful. Headcount had come up to 100 percent with no desertions during the night; the previously unexplored metro tunnel C-32 had been blasted open with a few old sticks of dynamite Corley had discovered last week; and to top off the stroke of good luck, Dag, his veteran sniper, had spotted a few scrawny deer poking their way along the west side of the city.

He should have known then that it was too good to last.

Ripping off the gray cowl he used as a camouflage for his binocular lens, he scowled, though it was lost behind the fearsome black mask he wore at all times. He was standing atop the Itabashi Shopping Center’s Parking Garage with Dag and Ruke, his second-in-command. As one of the tallest yet thickest buildings still standing in the once sprawling Springhurst metroplex, the garage had proven to be an invaluable asset to their operations. They had come there initially to lay plans for a scavaging expedition outside of the city.

The clouds had put a stop to all that.

In the old world, the gathering of clouds meant a simple storm - a gentle summer shower that cooled down the stifling air of the busy city streets. The new world, the one where dragons and monsters ruled, was much less friendly. Simple wisps of clouds could be the precursor to deadly ash storms from the String of Fire to the West. Or perhaps, it would bring about muggy mists that would linger for days at a time, obscuring their vision of the skies above. Either way, clouds were bad for business. He turned to the others, scratching pensively at his chin all the while.

"No sign of any Deltas," he announced. "But that cloud-cover is a little thick for my tastes. Radio down to the expedition unit to standby until further orders. With any luck, this thing will blow out by tomorrow morning."

Or at least, he hoped so. Like the men, he had grown a little tired of eating the 'shroom surprise Pyotr served at World's End, their own little slice of hell in the underground. The little rat-faced cook had been hinting for months about shipments being low, but there was nothing for it. One more night wasn't going to kill anybody. But the storm might ... if it proved to be more substantial than it appeared.

Dag seemed to be thinking along the same lines.

"Shall we be sending the other units on temporary shutdown as well?"

His blue eyes were calm and stony from behind the thick woolen balaclava the Sniper was never seen without.

"Not quite yet. We've still four hours of daylight left ... We'll use what time we have left wisely."

He departed from the edge of the garage and retrieved his battleaxe from where it had been resting against one of the ruined automobiles. At almost the height of a fully grown man and a metallic head stained black with blood, the Faceless had given it the name of 'Armageddon', and it served as his badge of office as well as his weapon. Hefting it onto his shoulder, he led the group down through the complex series of stairwells until they reached the bottom. There, an entire team of men, stripped to the waist against the heat, were locking a ballista the size of a Humvee into position. Grunts of exhortation and muffled oaths filled the air along with the stink of sweat. Across from them, just barely visible in the shadow of a doorway, two younger cadets were sorting different types of grenade instruments into a pile - concussion, smoke, and a new one that released a powerful drug that was proven to reek havoc on a dragon's sense of smell. But perhaps, their most important ace in the hole was found further down the block near the former power grid.

He was a single ex-researcher named Jakoby Wright. And he claimed to have the power to unlock some of the old power and bring the city back to life.

With their preparations almost complete and the threat of the storm behind them, it was time to see if there was any truth to the rumor.

Fall stood waiting for his response, she though he would be against her and well...everyone would be for such a thing, Taimat looked...not so happy about it, coral as well and Vaeros would no thought be the same as the rest...but the one she was fearful for most was her brother, what would he think? hearing how his sister made a pact with a human, i mean yes, he knows she can be sometimes but never in a way she would come and make a deal with a human. She dint look at Vaeros as he sat beside her, saying how she did it yes but of course not in a intentional way to harm them. How such a situation was precarious and fragile, but he added a point, any forceful acts could have made it much worse...much much worse. Fall knew he...well...everyone hated humans especially her alphas...and knowing how she did a pact with one would surely raise many eyebrows and thoughts. But as Vaeros mention if he did not betray them they would prevent so much blood but as well...time...give them easy time instead of worrying about humans, if...Percy actually dint betray them, Fall would not know what to do, she has never came across some human who would keep a promise or even in all oblivion, not harm them. She would not know...how to respond if he actually kept his promise. Knowing that Vaeros would fight to the bitter end...like many others would for there nest and home, she was glad he said that, gave her the thoughts knowing that they would surely stay by her side, they are part of the nest and such would trust there mother for her decisions...trusting she was right...

And speaking of such she heard how Vaeros saw her as a "Mother", how most decisions fall upon her shoulder would never be easy, looking down at him as he grin back saying how...he would stay with her wherever she goes even if some decisions eluded him, made her smile. Vaeros was a kind and well honorable like every alpha, but he was kind and experiences. Taimat was brave and strong, her size might be small but don;t be fooled...she is one heck of a dragon "I am glad to know you will be by my side, i do what i can to make the right decisions but... i just...Fear to be involved in a conflict, I don't fear to fight but i fear the effects it will bring upon those under my wings, this nest...i wish the best of it and all its inhabitants to feel safe, hence why i decided to make a deal with him, knowing that...his death would bring waves of humans towards us compared to other nest, giving the sense of danger and i don't want that for any..." she said only to look behind her out of the research room to the nest.." I don't want that for them, to be born in a world where its all about...war" she trailed off and grunted "I hate humans...i wish to exterminate them believe me, or even living in harmony between us and them would not be acceptable after there deed's, but...i want to do it in one day, knowing that once the battle is over...its over and permanently,not like the attack on the capital where they survived only making them furious and wishing to exterminate us...giving the sense of danger" Fall soon gave a soft mostly underwhelming sigh at the thought of it, knowing how they did what they have been readying for decades...only to "fail" seeing the humans still stand. Getting stronger and soon maybe even be ready to slay dragons..once more starting it all over again like the past, she wanted them dead by that very day so...no human could rise against them and maybe repeat what happen long ago. "....I fear we would be exterminated again....i just wish they would be all gone from the first day so we could live in peace, i made a deal to ensure we have time and.. harmony in the nest for some time, i scavenge there technology to use it against them, like they did to us...and i know how powerful it can be, especially if made by dragons, it could e of greater power." Fall said as she looked down at Vaeros, she has done test and she has replicated some human functions and with what she was told she could enhance it, make it safer to use and maybe produce it. "But...enough of that...i know i did the right thing...if not, we will crater the continent till we find them if i have to..." and with a smile she reached down and rather...petted Vaeros as she gave a silent giggle saying "I am glad to have you by my side..."

"As long your pact with the humans involves them not exiting one day...i can tolerate that then" a high pitch voice was heard from the door as it was corals...wonder how long she has been there "Plus there is not much i can do, cant wait to overthrow the great crimson queen...yay" coral said sarcastically as fall looked back at her and raised a eye brow "what?...yea i hate how you made that rather odd decision...but i am just the mail girl, plus if we are not dead yet for you blowing stuff up down here,stealing there stuff and the other humans you set free...i think this is no different" Coral said flying and landing on Vaeros's back gently and rather weightless she lastly added "still...that scale part...i feel betrayed you give the human one but not ME?...well now that is unfair" pouting at the queen as fall just laughed and said "You will get yours soon...when you over throw me" Fall said looking back and wondered...if Tia would forgive her for what she did, she dint look especially happy one bit...

"I just hope....Tiamat understand what i did...and my brother, both i hope will understand" Fall said as she sigh and lay her head down on the obsidian bedded ground and said "...I am to soft am i, compared to others..especially as a mother, a dragon that is to rule all, I care my children like if they where my last, every single one...even those strong under my wing, i don;t wish for them to come to harm..." Fall though that her motherly nature...soften them, not letting them go out and be strong, she thought of it as a bad thing in all honesty, but she wanted there safety and could not bare doing such a thing...she has tried but she cant...let go of them.

--------------------------------

Gurtan looked at her as she asked about his sleeping habits. "Actually I have a few holes I use to take my naps. As for how I chose the placement of them, I usually choose places that are quite and away from most others. I then dig down at an angle hardening the earth on the way down so it doesn't collapse then when I reach a depth where I can no longer hear noise I carve out a chamber three times my size and twice my hight. Then I sleep." As he said this he knew it seemed to be a lot of work but it was easier than digging a new hole each time he wanted to nap. "Then I place patches of moss inside and wait for it to grow all over the floor to make it soft." Gurtan the let out a long yawn. "Just thinking about it makes me sleepy."
Yonsisac Yonsisac

Naturas looked rather interested...huh that was actually a good idea, well he was though earthen, coverd in steel like armor meaning he could dig through anything surely, but the way he says it make's it sound like a earth dragons little pie of heaven to be honest, it sounded comfy the way he said it, As he yawn, naturas would follow as it was contagious "I will be honest that sounds very comfy compared to my first thoughts, i thought you made like a hole in solid stone and slept in it...but how you say it makes it much more than just one hole to sleep in" she commented only to yawn a again and amiability shake her head and grunt "Oh boy i think i caught the yawn fever..." she said in a joking matter only to wonder...when she said stone it made her think of his massive armor, like stone. "actually speaking of stone...how dont you feel heavy with plates like that? i mean they look like they weight you down yet you seem to walk...like nothing" Naturas commented as she began to walk beside the river for a bit and signal Gurton to follow if he was up for a small walk, get those legs moving and wake up fully because more yawning is gonna make it worse! might be better walk it off and get blood pumping! She had plans to get working on the medicine as she was here, the greens around her would make it easy to get the ingredients she needs now.

Gurtan nodded as Naturas agreed that his holes sounded comfy. Then she asked how he didn't feel heavy with his large scales. "I guess I just got used to them. I 'm guessing my plates are like your plants, you don't really think how you get used to it you just do." He said as he followed her. "But I guess when I think about it they do slow me down. I can't run as fast as most other dragons and I'm not very nimble because my scales are so big they restrict my range of movement a bit." He looked over to Naturas and said with a smirk. "But who needs speed when you can shrug off most attacks an break through most obstacles."
Yonsisac Yonsisac

Tia had flown back into the nest and looked at Fall. "Let us hope your bargain works." She said noticing that a good amount of dragons were held back into the nest. "As an Alpha it is not my job to question whether or not you made the right choice.... But rather it is my job to protect the nest, and wage war upon the humans.... But now it is out of your hands... Let us hope that that little human keeps his half of the deal."

Percy looked at Alva. "I had heard tales of dragon burial sites that were said to hold a mass amount of dead dragon bodies... I thought maybe it would hold some sort of idea or explain a way to kill these dragons..." He had gotten himself a cup of coffee. "With the discovery of the first burial site, I thought that maybe some others would hold onto some type of secret, maybe a weak spot." He took a sip of coffee.

"I was suppose to head back yesterday, but I was going extend one day seeing as how I was close to the entrance. I was at the entrance when I found that scale. I thought it was a little weird, but pressed onward. I peaked around the corner and saw this huge black dragon. I began to sneak out, when a cawing could be heard... I turned around to see a very small bright red dragon cawing at me..." He looked at the white board. He walked over and began to write something down. "Young dragons:very weak, no elemental power" He wrote down for later. "The next thing was a very loud roar. I didn't turn back. I just turned tail and ran."

He looked to Alva. "For the sake of all, we needed to halt any one heading in that direction." Now Percy loved being above ground. If he was saying not to go somewhere there was a lot of good reason not to go there.

Vaeros
Vaeros nodded slowly, looking over at Fall. "I will always be by your side. You have been good to me, and to many others in the past. I would not throw that away so easily, even if I don't particularly agree with all of your choices." He let out a deep, soft sigh, the fur along his jawline slightly fluttering from the movement, "We may not always be able to act cautiously in the future, however. If there is anything we can do to help prepare for any attack, I would be happy to aid in that. As for whether or not you are too soft. . ." Vaeros trailed off softly before closing his eyes, "It is admirable how much you care for all who live here. It assures me and many others that you care for our lives, and that you do not want to send us out without good reason. It helps make the nest a safe place for many of us."

He glanced to Tia as she returned from dropping off the human filth and twitched his tail slightly as he listened to the news. "If he decides to cross us, it will be a grave mistake on their part. We will do all we can to protect the nest and our kin, as is our duty regardless of what transpires."

Yonsisac Yonsisac

Alva
Alva frowned at that and exhaled, running a hand through his hair, "Peachy. Absolutely peachy. So now we got a frickin' death dragon to worry about on top of everything else." He shook his head, muttering in frustration as he looked over Percy's chicken scratch and going over his colleague's story in his mind. This whole thing was odd. Percy was acting so strange. Usually he had a stupid amount of courage, he preferred studying the dragons over everything else. Now he was back warning everyone to avoid the volcanoes all together. Either something else was going on, or things were way worse than anyone had imagined. Alva couldn't imagine why Percy would be hiding anything from them, so he gave the man the benefit of the doubt. He glanced at Percy, his dark brown eyes searching for answers, "Okay so. Giant death dragon. Gotcha. So we don't really have many options there. If we go out to it, it could just get agitated and attack. Which would suck. Or we leave it alone, but then it might still attack us anyway."

Alva twirled his pencil in his fingers, staring at the map and the notes with a concerned expression gracing his normally soft features. "There has to be something, right? I mean, I don't exactly wanna be dealing with this thing but we can't just completely ignore it either, can we? There's not much to go off of. . ." He sighed dejectedly, crossing his arms over his chest and shaking his head.

Dak Dak

upload_2017-6-28_19-37-20.png
Liam was almost dancing as he went down the street, his head was turning to the sight of death all around him and his dragon scythe was dragging on the ground as he walked. "Look at all this lovely death!" His expression was one of joy, something that a normal person would not have. He walked up to some dead bodies that still had smoke coming off of them. "These ones were recently killed by a fire dragon! Oh joy, maybe I will get the pleasure to put the wretched beast out of it's misery." He closed the eyes of the man he was looking at and turned to leave. It would take to long for Liam to burry all of the dead bodies.

After spending most of the day going from one dead body to another and wondering the streets he looked to the sky. "Those clouds look to ominous for my liking. I guess it would be best if I found shelter." After thinking for a second, a smile was plastered on his face. "Maybe I'll have to kill one of those wretched beasts."

After some walking he came across a group of humans out side of a garage. It looked like they were defending the site. He moved his scythe so that it was now sitting on his shoulder. "Oh look, more humans! I wonder how many of you will die before the week's end. Oh it would be my pleasure to bury your lovely corpses." He couldn't help but let out a small laugh. "By chance, could I take shelter in that garage there?"

Whisker Whisker

Last edited:
Fall just could not help but smile knowing how even with her risk taken they would stay by her side...she just, lack the sight of herself as a mother of this nest, but even still it was her home, her children,her alphas, and such she would be the "Mother" of them all, but hearing Vae say how yes she was to soft but...such brought the sense of safety to many and that is what she wanted,to make them feel safe and not fear what is there outside. Soon heard Tia back and she would hear how it was not her decision to say if it was the right choice or not, she just follows ordered, Fall thought about the human and would say "I hope he dose...but for such a odd human, never seen one that way, maybe he will" She said glancing at Tia and yes, Fall might fear humans knowing this place but if he breaks her trust they will surely regret before they die off. Fall thought about what Vaeros said, if they needed help he would do all he can to aid "Actually...knowing what i have learn...i think its time i begin testing on a bigger version of my small project, i had the idea from the humans large metal spewing ballistas and now knowing how they use fire to launch objects far and high but as well how my own abilities function...we will make our own version" Fall said as she would raise her head and stand up and looked over at the pile, there where only very few "Cars" as Percy called these machines, they where made of metal, all was left is there metal interiors and skeleton, all the seats and commodities burnt away. "These...they must be turn to molten magma, the obsidian , the catalyst that will hold my lustra dust" She look at the ground bellow her, Harden obsidian and bedrock,layers of harden stone. "A specific shape must be dig on the ground, specific size as well, small earth dragons will be needed to carefully dig as large ones would just make a massive crevice, molten metal will be placed inside and let it cool down, removing it and revealing the finished shape, but i must work on it to be used" Fall planed as she looked at the wall full of glyphs, saying how there "Electricity" works, how there "Engines" wok, There weapons and such, all written down for her, she dint know everything but from what she has seen, her knowledge is fast. Fall is one that just by looking at fire, its dangerous, not some studied individual who needs to stick there hand inside to know if its scorching. She has seen those "Balista's" at work, harming dragons, throwing them out of control from the sky, throwing them like dolls and puncturing through there scales all with metal,mostly killing them instantly in the battle of the capital, she wishes to replicate it, but her own way.

Fall wanted to show her fellow dragons what she has learn, what she has manage to advance in, she wanted to show them how powerful human technology could be in the form of the dragons. She wished to deaf the ears of the weak, tear stone with metal and shake the ground like a tremor, like the humans did. "...I don't know if it will work, this will be the first to see how i was close to replicating it, taking notes and maybe...once made again, it will be flawless" Fall commented, through trial and error she could pull it of, sure the first time might go terribly wrong, but the second will be better as she has learn. Plus fall knew one day they would need to do "The Gathering", and when it happen, she wished to show the rest...what she has done, how her "Useless" research has yielded results. "They once used our own against us...we will use there's against them" fall finished only to delve deeper in the though about it...her invention actually working...

"Vaeros i need you to bring me a architect, and 4 of the smallest earth dragons in the nest, we must first lay the foundation of this creation, Coral help him" she ordered only for Coral to nod and fly off and begin her search,but fall soon thought what will it be called? i mean it will spew fire and metal like the human one...but she dint want to copy there name, (for copy right rea-) because such coping there name would be unfitting, they needed something that fits them not "Ballista", something more dragon like. Maybe once it was tested she could ask for some help in a name seeing they witness what it did...well...if it works. "Tiamat my dear, whenever you go outside for any reason, keep a eye out for anything metal and remember there location, we will need more to surely craft the second one once i figured out how it may work" Fall told her as Tia was smarter than many, Fall wish for her to remember where there is metal if she spots any for fall to send dragons and recover it. They will need more surely in the future.

(before anybody thinks, fall is gonna take more than just one test, believe me, what you want me to just have some human-dragon weapon early like this? -3- no that wont be fair, belive me...its gonna take...very long befor she EVEN hs a actual working one, and posted this by accident! will edit it soon with fuil fuil 's post)
ProjectMischa ProjectMischa Dak Dak

Kazimir

"Vadim, come in."

There was no response. Kaz sighed, before taking up his cigarette for a smoke. He could hear Pavlov cursing in the back as he closed his eyes and felt the bitter scent of tobacco travels through his body. It was refreshing for the man, really. He'd bet that he could survive it if the world turned upside down, but not a day without tobacco. He gently blew out the smoke and watched as it shifted into funny shapes in the cold morning air. His rifle rested on his shoulder, ineffective against the hard scales of dragons, but dragons aren't all that was after caravaners like him. The man leaned his head on the barrel, shivered upon contact with the cold steel, and sighed again.

Kaz was nervous.

Their scout, Vadim, did not answer their calls. The carriage should be well within the radio range at the time, they were getting close to the supposed rendezvous point. And by that, the man concluded, that it was either something happened to the radio, or Vadim. His eyes squinted, Kaz tried to find a legitimate answer for the question.

Perhaps the guy was killed. Perhaps the dragons found him, dragons, or bandits. Yes, bandits are reported in this area.

Personally, Kaz might've preferred it if it was the bandits. The man was confident in his connections with the local thugs, even if they actually jumped into some, it would be nothing Kaz couldn't pull himself through. Then again, he was also confident in Vadim the scout.

Maybe we should wait. He thought. Give the bloke some time.

Time was a luxury for caravaners, a wanted luxury. Many have left for their last trip simply because of time. A late delivery of supplies costs dozens of lives, and needless to say, slacking off so close to the String of Fire was pretty much equivalent to signing a death warrant. And so as he couldn't help it with the thoughts, Kaz was nervous. And that was when it happened.

Pavlov the Gunner shouted from the back of the carriage and Marco jumped from his sheets. It was a single word, a word of so much fear and mental impacts for them surface-dwellers. Kaz felt his blood pumping, his heart racing and single drops of sweat started to form on his neck despite the morning's cold air.

"DRAGON!" - The man yelled with his croaky voice.

The creature loomed over them in all of its might and glory. Its white scale fits in almost perfectly with the sky above them, one might mistake it with a large chunk of cloud if seen from far away. Kaz could even bet that if it wasn't for the clear sky and the dead trees of the woods, they wouldn't have seen it even if it was right above them. And the wings, the massive wings were what gave Kaz the awe. Somehow, it was the first word that came to his mind. Terrific. Suddenly, he felt helpless, like most people do when they make contact with a dragon. It wasn't the first time Kaz saw a dragon, yet somehow they continue to amaze him.

The creature landed several metres in front of the carriage, blocking the path. Kaz a high-explosive shell from his bag and loaded it into the under-barrel launcher attached to his rifle, aiming it at the white dragon. Metallic clacking could be heard from the back of the carriage, as his companions quickly loaded a shell into the carriage's gun. Kaz understood that none of these weaponry could take out the creature quick enough, they might as well anger it. But a few shots to the head could take out its vision, and another few shots at its wings could buy them some time to escape. Then again, they were awfully close to the nests within the String of Fire, firing from here would only draw more dragons on their location, angry, aggressive dragons.

But to Kaz's surprise, the dragon did not attack them, nor did it show any sign of aggressiveness. Its tail curled over its feet and the front paw was raised, pawing the air. Then again, dragons are smart, this one might be tricking him.

Without thinking, Kaz raised his left hand, before signalling the cannon crew to stand-by. From what he experiences, dragons are extremely intelligent, more intelligent than humans, he could say. Kaz tested his luck, as he spoke clearly and loud at the creature, in human tongue.

"You there! What is it?"

Nephalem Nephalem

Lucius

Lucius marched out onto the main street with Dag and Ruke still in tow. They had barely gone half a dozen paces, however, when the sniper suddenly touched him on the shoulder.

"Hey, Commander," he whispered urgently. "Would you get a look at that!"

He was pointing towards the south, past the boys counting grenades, past the men digging trenches in the street for cover, all the way down towards their pile of dead men from last week's encounter with a scout dragon. The stinking, festering corpse of the beast itself lay two streets over, it's wings clipped by a well-placed shot by the ballista. Unfortunately, the second shot that had brought the dragon down had taken it in right in the chest cavity and proceeded straight into the internal organs; the beast had died before any useful information had been extracted.

But it still managed to take a dozen or more men down with it.

Fifteen good men and their partners from the underground. All of them handpicked by him when they were just lads …

Gods be damned! What are they still doing there? They should’ve been cremated days ago!” Lucius hissed, sternly drawing his eyebrows together, determined to make a point.

But before any of them could respond to his question, a jubilant, jolly peal of laughter carried over to them. Lucius turned again and found himself gazing upon one of the strangest figures he had seen coming out of the wasteland to date. He was man roughly about the same size as himself with white-blonde hair and eyes that oddly appeared punchdrunk against the light of the sun. It wasn’t his eyes that concerned Lucius, though. It was the enormous weapon he carried – a scythe that almost rivaled that of his axe. Lucius watched him warily as he approached.

Ho, friend,” he grunted when the figure came close enough.

Oh look, more humans! I wonder how many of you will die before the week's end. Oh it would be my pleasure to bury your lovely corpses."

Dag and Ruke exchanged glances with one another. Lucius’s eyebrows knitted further.

"By chance, could I take shelter in that garage there?"

Suit yourself,” Lucius grunted.

Are we really letting this guy in?Ruke asked, leaning in so that the stranger could not hear him.He looks like a scarecrow … and something about him sets my teeth on edge. Besides, we don’t know anything about him. He might be a sneak thief … or a bandit.

“And then again, he might not be,” Lucius returned mildly, his eyes studying the newcomer. “Our task is to focus on the dragons, not shakedown travelers passing through. We’ll have a watch set on him. If he causes any trouble, they will deal with it.”

At any rate, he was eager to return to the task at hand. Springhurst wasn’t going to just free itself, you know, and if he was going to commence his plan of making it so inhospitable, so daunting to the dragons that they’d not dare come within twenty miles of the place for the danger it posed, then he had to get started.

But first, he needed his messenger. The one unlucky beast who would carry back his determination and declaration of war.

Elffri3nd Elffri3nd

Aya sighed as she hung around inside the nest, she was bored out of her mind! She wanted to go out again, but she knew that wasn't a good idea, not with the chance that humans are still around, she sighed and began to pace, the other dragons were going on about their business, the younger ones playing and messing around, Aya sighed and left the nest, dashing outside when no one was looking, not that anyone paid her any attention anyway, she didn't care what Tia said, she wanted to go out and walk around the forest, even though she had already done so that day. Aya sighed as she continued to walk, keeping a lookout for humans, she didn't fancy the idea of squaring up against one, not that would be a good idea in the first place.

Aya continued walking until she came across, something a little strange, she could see the remains of the town, and some humans, what are they up to? She didn't want to found out, Aya started creeping away, rather clumsily, hoping they won't notice that she was there, though it is rather hard not to notice a man sized cyan and turquoise dragon.​

upload_2017-6-29_11-19-50.png
Liam hardly heard what the man told him, he was far to fascinated on the man. He appeared to be the leader of the group and held a great position of power. He carried a large battle axe and it appeared to have forged in a similar fashion to Liam's scythe. In on swift movement Liam stabbed the blade of his scythe into the ground. It took him a second before he actually let go of the handle. Once he had, he approached the man. "What's this little rabbit's name? And is it compensating for something?" He let out another small laugh and was doing all he could to restrain himself from running a figure down the axe's blade out of curiosity.

After a second of standing in front of the man he went back to his scythe. He wasn't comfortable leaving it by itself for to long, it was a risk to take his eyes off of it. His eyes glanced back at the clouds and he guess he had an hour at most to do whatever it was he was going to do before the clouds were completely above them. "Also you wouldn't happen to have a shovel I could borrow. It is shameful how you leave your dead out like dragon fodder."

His eyes had not yet spotted the massive dragon lying dead in the street and the bodies that surrounded it. He had only seen bodies on the way to the garage. "Oh, the stories the dead could tell! It looks like a firry demon passed through here not to long ago." As he finished speaking he heard a loud noise and his head turned towards it. His eyes searching for the source.

There seemed to be a beast of multiple colors. Knowing that it was most likely a dragon, Liam grabbed his scythe and pulled it out of the ground. "Wretched beast." Liam's voice was filled with anger and excitement. He knew that the other humans would probably get involved and that some of them might die. For some reason he was excited for that. It wasn't that he wanted people to die but he always enjoyed burying the dead and examining their bodies to see what they had been through. He would wait to go after the beast until the other humans attacked it, it seem like it would even the odds.

Whisker Whisker IrishQ IrishQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back