• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Falcon and The Winter Soldier

Caiotic

villains aren’t born, darling. they’re made
Roleplay Type(s)
795c9d138f932674e366970dc416146e.gif

"Look, you've got to nurture friendships."
"If you are alone, that is the quietest, most personal hell."
"You've got your mind back, you are being pardoned. I mean, these are good things. You're free..."

"To do what?"

Oh hohohoho I've fell down the Marvel rabbit hole again!

Hi there, I'm Caylee (she/her pronouns), and I'm completely obsessed with everything Marvel. Lately, my mind has been whirring around The Falcon and The Winter Soldier. I watched the show for the first time a couple of months ago, and my mind keeps going back there.

I want to play around in that world. You know, with Bucky maybe actually listening to his therapist. She had some good points.

So, the reason I'm posting this thread, is that I'm looking for someone who would like to play Bucky against an OC of mine. I can double as most anyone you like, and we can even do a split RP where each of our pairings takes place in a different timeline/universe! Something we can hash out together.

I do have a few rules/ things to note just real quick:
  • I'm 24, so I'd really appreciate it if you were over 18.
  • PM RP, please. I do also enjoy discord quite a lot, too. It's faster for me to reply there when I'm at work but I'm not against PM!
  • I do typically 1-4 paragraphs per side of the RP, depending on my muse. 3rd person literate only, please.
  • Please be down to get hype with me! I fangirl a lot. And I fan girl hard. I'll come up with crazy ideas, and I want to be able to hype out with you!
  • I'm chill AF, but I'm busy a lot. I have a full time job, so please don't badger me for replies. If you do, it'll make me less likely to actually get a reply to you. That being said, I do reply multiple times a day.
  • Doubling is a must, unless you're okay with just playing the canon for my OC.
  • Speaking of doubling, I do double! So don't worry, I'll play someone for your OC too.
  • I'm a hopeless romantic. So yes, romance please.
  • I am a sailor (not literally). Be prepared for a shitstorm of swearwords.
  • No one liners please. I will not respond to them.
  • I'll most likely ignore a message if it just says "hello". I need more than that. Like who you want me to play, ideas, stuff about you. The more in your message, the more intrigued I am.
If you're interested, feel free to hit me up!

Last edited:
bump - i will be starting to watch Loki tonight, might end up wanting to do something with the god of mischief himself...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back